Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36

Thread: Before more lies are spread let’s clear it up fans

Share/Bookmark
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,150
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    22
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Before more lies are spread let’s clear it up fans

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Another guy from the Russian states, another rant from Ronnie baby!
    My wife is Ukrainian, been here less than a year. She would be very offended by you comparing a Ukrainian with a Russian, you know Russia is currently at war with the Ukrain right? Well, they deny it but in truth Russia is at war with the Ukraine.

    But I appreciate your typical tactic that since you can’t debate the point you make it about the person. The lowest form of debate.
    Does she make chicken kiev for you

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,975
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    378
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Before more lies are spread let’s clear it up fans

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Another guy from the Russian states, another rant from Ronnie baby!
    My wife is Ukrainian, been here less than a year. She would be very offended by you comparing a Ukrainian with a Russian, you know Russia is currently at war with the Ukrain right? Well, they deny it but in truth Russia is at war with the Ukraine.

    But I appreciate your typical tactic that since you can’t debate the point you make it about the person. The lowest form of debate.
    Does she make chicken kiev for you
    Uh oh. Now you’ve done it

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,260
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Before more lies are spread let’s clear it up fans

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Another guy from the Russian states, another rant from Ronnie baby!
    My wife is Ukrainian, been here less than a year. She would be very offended by you comparing a Ukrainian with a Russian, you know Russia is currently at war with the Ukrain right? Well, they deny it but in truth Russia is at war with the Ukraine.

    But I appreciate your typical tactic that since you can’t debate the point you make it about the person. The lowest form of debate.
    That is a bit rich coming from somebody who has repeatedly accused another poster of being not just a racist, but a klan member, for the big crime of simply not being a Hayman sychophant.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,500
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    392
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Before more lies are spread let’s clear it up fans

    Beans

    I don’t care one bit if people like Haymon. I care that one poster I can tell you his views every single time by knowing race and country. He’s been here years, show me one example of him breaking the premise that we know his views by race and country. One time and I’ll apologize. I’ve never seen one. Every single time for years. So yes. Of all the posters I accuse 1. I would absolutely love to be proven wrong. If there’s one thing I hate it’s racism. So please do provide some proof.

    As for the point of the the thread, I told you the lies would come. I only ask as I did in the title that you acknowledge the lies and do not propagate them

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.c...-11188150/amp/

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,260
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Before more lies are spread let’s clear it up fans

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Beans

    I don’t care one bit if people like Haymon. I care that one poster I can tell you his views every single time by knowing race and country. He’s been here years, show me one example of him breaking the premise that we know his views by race and country. One time and I’ll apologize. I’ve never seen one. Every single time for years. So yes. Of all the posters I accuse 1. I would absolutely love to be proven wrong. If there’s one thing I hate it’s racism. So please do provide some proof.

    As for the point of the the thread, I told you the lies would come. I only ask as I did in the title that you acknowledge the lies and do not propagate them

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.c...-11188150/amp/
    The onus is on nobody but you. If you want to call somebody a racist then you should have a good reason for doing so not just the fact that your own prejudice and unabashed bias is using that as a way to discredit someone's perfectly rational argument. I don't have to show you anything, step out of your bubble and you will see it as clear as day. There are real racists here and they should be long gone, but Fenster the sardonic bastard that he is, is not one of them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Sending a banana to a black person is out of order/proper racism, even a Klan man like me knows that, especially in a "football" pub at 10 at night. The young man would have understandably felt intimidated. Throwing bananas at black players comes from football culture, all but eradicated in the UK but still rife in Europe.

    The reason the staff probably didn't realise the offense is because they're all Eastern Europeans.

    Not sure what the cops can do now, but the very fact a young black man from south London voluntary went to the cops is incredible in itself (I almost don't trust the story because of that bit )
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Did it ever occur to you guys that the translation from Russian to English is totally out of context? The same idiot boxing sites/youtubers spreading all the "dive" nonsense are providing you this "truth."

    Come on boys.

    It's just a fighter saying he wasn't at his best, for various reasons, but couldn't refuse the payday. Standard excuses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Top Boy - watched it over the past couple of weeks, liked it because of where it was set (London shithole council estates), however, found it hard to have sympathy with the characters, especially season 3. I hated everyone apart from Sully (and the genuine innocent). And I don't want to make a political point but it's not a coincidence that season 3, after a decade gap in this current climate, portrays all the black single mothers as angels, the drug dealer loving dads/guardians as "hustling a living" whilst white people are to blame for everything and untrustworthy devils (even the poor skagheads were wronguns). And all whites outside London are racist as hell. Good stuff though.

    A lot of whites outside London are racist as hell. I know I live amongst them (:

    No Asian racists though. Not just in Britain. Nowhere in the world are there any racists Asians. I have it on good authority from ...................

    A non-racist white man man
    I can assure you Asian people of all description (not just Bruce Lee) are the most racist towards black people i've ever come across. And yes there's lots of white racists in London too... they're called East Europeans... and geriatrics.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    london
    Posts
    5,507
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    735
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Before more lies are spread let’s clear it up fans

    Funny how an old past it 36 year old Floyd fought a young Canelo but Loma is getting no flack for not fighting Haney..

    Time for Loma to deal with this young lion and prove his P4P 1-3 status.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,082
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    432
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Before more lies are spread let’s clear it up fans

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Another guy from the Russian states, another rant from Ronnie baby!
    My wife is Ukrainian, been here less than a year. She would be very offended by you comparing a Ukrainian with a Russian, you know Russia is currently at war with the Ukrain right? Well, they deny it but in truth Russia is at war with the Ukraine.

    But I appreciate your typical tactic that since you can’t debate the point you make it about the person. The lowest form of debate.
    i wasn’t comparing anyone with anyone my pedigree chum. I just said another guy from the “Russian states, another rant!” For Russian states , I mean members of the old USSR. I’m sure you’ll be alright with that, or am I being Politically incorrect?
    Loma - Ukrainian - Ronnie rants about him.
    Kovalev - Russian - Ronnie rants about him.
    Golovkin - Kazakhstani - Ronnie rants about him.
    So what have I said is wrong? And as much as I don’t wish to be rude , but what the fuck has your wife’s nationality got to do with anything? Just another little smokescreen me thinks.
    Btw,I wasn’t aware I used a “typical tactic” , but hey ho.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,975
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    378
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Before more lies are spread let’s clear it up fans

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Another guy from the Russian states, another rant from Ronnie baby!
    My wife is Ukrainian, been here less than a year. She would be very offended by you comparing a Ukrainian with a Russian, you know Russia is currently at war with the Ukrain right? Well, they deny it but in truth Russia is at war with the Ukraine.

    But I appreciate your typical tactic that since you can’t debate the point you make it about the person. The lowest form of debate.
    i wasn’t comparing anyone with anyone my pedigree chum. I just said another guy from the “Russian states, another rant!” For Russian states , I mean members of the old USSR. I’m sure you’ll be alright with that, or am I being Politically incorrect?
    Loma - Ukrainian - Ronnie rants about him.
    Kovalev - Russian - Ronnie rants about him.
    Golovkin - Kazakhstani - Ronnie rants about him.
    So what have I said is wrong? And as much as I don’t wish to be rude , but what the fuck has your wife’s nationality got to do with anything? Just another little smokescreen me thinks.
    Btw,I wasn’t aware I used a “typical tactic” , but hey ho.
    Wait a minute! Are you calling Ron racist? How dare you!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,500
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    392
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Before more lies are spread let’s clear it up fans

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Another guy from the Russian states, another rant from Ronnie baby!
    My wife is Ukrainian, been here less than a year. She would be very offended by you comparing a Ukrainian with a Russian, you know Russia is currently at war with the Ukrain right? Well, they deny it but in truth Russia is at war with the Ukraine.

    But I appreciate your typical tactic that since you can’t debate the point you make it about the person. The lowest form of debate.
    i wasn’t comparing anyone with anyone my pedigree chum. I just said another guy from the “Russian states, another rant!” For Russian states , I mean members of the old USSR. I’m sure you’ll be alright with that, or am I being Politically incorrect?
    Loma - Ukrainian - Ronnie rants about him.
    Kovalev - Russian - Ronnie rants about him.
    Golovkin - Kazakhstani - Ronnie rants about him.
    So what have I said is wrong? And as much as I don’t wish to be rude , but what the fuck has your wife’s nationality got to do with anything? Just another little smokescreen me thinks.
    Btw,I wasn’t aware I used a “typical tactic” , but hey ho.
    It’s not a russian state, quite simple. If you want to say former Soviet state fine. But Russian state, no. If you would look at the history you would know the reverse is true. A Ukrainian prince started Moscow, it was a bog and needed reclamation.

    As for the wife and why it matters. I like to watch boxing. Having Ukrainians do well helps her to watch more which makes it easier for me to watch more. So I enjoy Ukrainian fighter success. I just like honesty in the sport.

    That you point to me giving a hard time to 3 fighters TOTAL from all of the former USSR. Never once denying their talent mind you. Well, any logic would mean I DON’T have an axe to grind with former Soviet fighters. That’s right 3, of thousands 😂

    I appreciate your efforts but your point is just wildly stupid. And it eats itself. But carry on with it. It’s funny to see someone prevent evidence that totally defeats their own “point”

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,500
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    392
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Before more lies are spread let’s clear it up fans

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Beans

    I don’t care one bit if people like Haymon. I care that one poster I can tell you his views every single time by knowing race and country. He’s been here years, show me one example of him breaking the premise that we know his views by race and country. One time and I’ll apologize. I’ve never seen one. Every single time for years. So yes. Of all the posters I accuse 1. I would absolutely love to be proven wrong. If there’s one thing I hate it’s racism. So please do provide some proof.

    As for the point of the the thread, I told you the lies would come. I only ask as I did in the title that you acknowledge the lies and do not propagate them

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.c...-11188150/amp/
    The onus is on nobody but you. If you want to call somebody a racist then you should have a good reason for doing so not just the fact that your own prejudice and unabashed bias is using that as a way to discredit someone's perfectly rational argument. I don't have to show you anything, step out of your bubble and you will see it as clear as day. There are real racists here and they should be long gone, but Fenster the sardonic bastard that he is, is not one of them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Sending a banana to a black person is out of order/proper racism, even a Klan man like me knows that, especially in a "football" pub at 10 at night. The young man would have understandably felt intimidated. Throwing bananas at black players comes from football culture, all but eradicated in the UK but still rife in Europe.

    The reason the staff probably didn't realise the offense is because they're all Eastern Europeans.

    Not sure what the cops can do now, but the very fact a young black man from south London voluntary went to the cops is incredible in itself (I almost don't trust the story because of that bit )
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Did it ever occur to you guys that the translation from Russian to English is totally out of context? The same idiot boxing sites/youtubers spreading all the "dive" nonsense are providing you this "truth."

    Come on boys.

    It's just a fighter saying he wasn't at his best, for various reasons, but couldn't refuse the payday. Standard excuses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Top Boy - watched it over the past couple of weeks, liked it because of where it was set (London shithole council estates), however, found it hard to have sympathy with the characters, especially season 3. I hated everyone apart from Sully (and the genuine innocent). And I don't want to make a political point but it's not a coincidence that season 3, after a decade gap in this current climate, portrays all the black single mothers as angels, the drug dealer loving dads/guardians as "hustling a living" whilst white people are to blame for everything and untrustworthy devils (even the poor skagheads were wronguns). And all whites outside London are racist as hell. Good stuff though.

    A lot of whites outside London are racist as hell. I know I live amongst them (:

    No Asian racists though. Not just in Britain. Nowhere in the world are there any racists Asians. I have it on good authority from ...................

    A non-racist white man man
    I can assure you Asian people of all description (not just Bruce Lee) are the most racist towards black people i've ever come across. And yes there's lots of white racists in London too... they're called East Europeans... and geriatrics.
    So him being offended black people were painted in a good light while white people were made to look bad(his words, I don’t know the show) is defense that he isn’t racist? It isn’t a single mother, it’s a single black mother, how dare they make her sympathetic. Again, I haven’t seen the show but from the description I would probably watch the show and consider it to be from someone else’s perspective and not get hung up that “white people...”. I would look at it on a person by person basis rather than lumping all the blacks together or all the whites together. Silly me

    Does anyone care to deny the point of the thread? I told you all the lies were coming. And here they are.
    Last edited by Ron Swanson; 11-22-2019 at 04:59 PM.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,500
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    392
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Before more lies are spread let’s clear it up fans

    Since nobody denies that Loma’s team is lying. Let’s proceed to the next step.

    You can acknowledge this is a lie. We know they formally requested to be made a protection champ because the WBC acknowledged it months ago so when they say they didn’t we can call them on the lie

    There may be more lies along the way but the important one is we have to consistently deny their claims that they will fight for undisputed. They dumped their belt, they can not be undisputed.

    And a certain population, at least one, will continue to claim Haney’s belt is paper. But Loma’s was legit. Consider this, did Loma fight a champion to get his? Did Haney? No, neither did. But Haney’s is MORE legitimate if not completely because he earned the mandatory spot and the champion refused to fight him. Loma just fought some guy. And more importantly, Haney defended it. Maybe not fully legit but clearly more legit. So don’t let those people that want to push the lie tear down Haney to build their guy up, to excuse him for his protection belt. There is no excuse for Franchise Champions. Be it Loma, or Canelo

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,082
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    432
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Before more lies are spread let’s clear it up fans

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Another guy from the Russian states, another rant from Ronnie baby!
    My wife is Ukrainian, been here less than a year. She would be very offended by you comparing a Ukrainian with a Russian, you know Russia is currently at war with the Ukrain right? Well, they deny it but in truth Russia is at war with the Ukraine.

    But I appreciate your typical tactic that since you can’t debate the point you make it about the person. The lowest form of debate.
    i wasn’t comparing anyone with anyone my pedigree chum. I just said another guy from the “Russian states, another rant!” For Russian states , I mean members of the old USSR. I’m sure you’ll be alright with that, or am I being Politically incorrect?
    Loma - Ukrainian - Ronnie rants about him.
    Kovalev - Russian - Ronnie rants about him.
    Golovkin - Kazakhstani - Ronnie rants about him.
    So what have I said is wrong? And as much as I don’t wish to be rude , but what the fuck has your wife’s nationality got to do with anything? Just another little smokescreen me thinks.
    Btw,I wasn’t aware I used a “typical tactic” , but hey ho.
    It’s not a russian state, quite simple. If you want to say former Soviet state fine. But Russian state, no. If you would look at the history you would know the reverse is true. A Ukrainian prince started Moscow, it was a bog and needed reclamation.

    As for the wife and why it matters. I like to watch boxing. Having Ukrainians do well helps her to watch more which makes it easier for me to watch more. So I enjoy Ukrainian fighter success. I just like honesty in the sport.

    That you point to me giving a hard time to 3 fighters TOTAL from all of the former USSR. Never once denying their talent mind you. Well, any logic would mean I DON’T have an axe to grind with former Soviet fighters. That’s right 3, of thousands 😂

    I appreciate your efforts but your point is just wildly stupid. And it eats itself. But carry on with it. It’s funny to see someone prevent evidence that totally defeats their own “point”
    I just thought I would post to stop you breaking the record of continuous posts . All seems a bit desperate to me.
    “He doth protest too much.”
    Anyway , December 30th 1922.bit of light reading for you below. I think it categorically proves that Ukraine was a member of the USSR. Enjoy! 😘

    “The Treaty along with the Declaration of the Creation of the USSR was approved on 30 December 1922 by a conference of delegations from the Russian SFSR, the Transcaucasian SFSR, the Ukrainian SSR and the Byelorussian SSR. The Treaty and the Declaration were confirmed by the 1st Congress of Soviets of the USSR and signed by heads of delegations[1] – Mikhail Kalinin, Mikhail Tskhakaya, Mikhail Frunze and Grigory Petrovsky, Aleksandr Chervyakov[2] respectively on December 30, 1922. The treaty provided flexibility to admit new members. Therefore, by 1940 the Soviet Union grew from the founding four republics to 15 republics.”
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,485
    Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1642
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Before more lies are spread let’s clear it up fans

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    I just thought I would post to stop you breaking the record of continuous posts .


    @Gandalf 's record is safely out of reach.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,807
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    246
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Before more lies are spread let’s clear it up fans

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    we have to consistently deny their claims that they will fight for undisputed. They dumped their belt, they can not be undisputed
    What do you consider undisputed in this day and age?
    They live, We sleep

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    2,608
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    725
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Before more lies are spread let’s clear it up fans

    Haney would be stupid to step in the ring with Loma. His potential stock would plummit.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-02-2019, 07:30 PM
  2. What lies do you tell?
    By Gandalf in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 02:43 AM
  3. Spread it Around
    By Scrap in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 09:27 PM
  4. Boxer used to spread feces in trunks and bod
    By Jonesfan in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 09:33 AM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 03:13 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing