Scottish National Party
Monster Raving Loony Party
Another Party Not Listed
Will not vote
It has nothing to do with being tough. Put simply you are, and have always been, a compulsive lying wanker. You can't control yourself. The entire forum is full of your shite already. The UK Election has fuck all to do with you, and yet you can't just sit back and listen, it has to become a soapbox for your own teenage drivel. You are a fat American 'never been' calling the current Heavyweight champion of the world 'mediocre' and pretending to be in France, when we all know you are in South Korea. You have always been a jerk and continue to be one.
Now now it's getting out of hand they knock Diane Abbott for her maths it seems a few of the Tories can count so much for a private education.😁
Borris lies and bull shit Corbyn should I stay or should I go now! and SNP one half of the fucking krankys .
How much faith have you in any of theses brain dead idiots.
Corbyn is the most smeared Politician in history. Cameron put his mates in control at the BBC and the coup was complete. The mainstream press and TV are all in on it and so it never stops. It is mind blowing stuff. The Tories have even started buying up domain names and then filling them with complete and utter bullshit so that when you try and google Labour Manifesto etc or Fact Check UK you get the tories own 1984 Big Brother shit. Under Cummings and Johnson the nasty fuck they have learned from Trump that if you just keep throwing lies and bullshit up there, people will believe it.
Fatboxingfan Brock? 🤔🤭 well I never.
Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.
Funnily enough Labour seem to agree with me that the UK does not have many trees which you vehemently disagreed with me on. Why the need for all these trees when England is so covered in forests?
@Primo Carnera are you, two, being influencement by those gutter poster? Don't get influence he never told you about that on December 12th - one of 650 constituencies will be chosen by 46 million voters. Sacre Bleu, 59% of 20- to 24-year-olds voted 2 years ago which is absolute garbage, compared with 77% of 60- to 69-year-olds.
I go for Plaid Cymru.
I am going to pay a £500 deposit, which will be lost if I do not get at least 5% of the votes in my constituency, and as much as that certain person I am referencing thinks I cannot do it I assure you I must meet (AND I DO INDEED MEET) certain conditions, as I don't fall into the categories of prisoners, civil servants, judges and members of the police and armed forces --- who cannot stand, another thing unbeknownst to him.
Between 07:00 and 22:00 I will be receiving my votes. I say with pride and great happiness that I am one of the 91 Davids standing for election.
Let him eat cake.
Labour have a lunatic manifesto too. I have read through it and think it has some deranged stuff in there that will cost a lot just as the world teeters on a new financial crisis. Do you not observe the Fed with new QE and governments begging central banks to keep interest rates lower? Labour cannot afford it.
It will splatter horribly and then you really will see some cuts. I don't want to see it. Be cautious, be moderate and just listen to the 70% when they want less immigration and a Labour Party to represent them rather than consider them racist and out of touch.
Labour smeared itself with this darn manifesto. It is them in their own bubble. They have not listened and have lost their core vote. They might have London but when the North is voting Tory and Scotland abandoned you completely you know the gig is up. Those Northerners are NOT Tories! That is the scary thing about it all. They just want to be represented and are lashing out.
the way I see that manifesto the labour party has had the audacity to put out there as if the people are so stupid in great Britain, a manifesto that relies on taxes that are HIGHLY HIGHLY unlikely to raise the sums the demented party has said they will, and for whacky spending plans that are unlikely to be accomplished within 5 years.
I don't think the Nutjob Labour's would be able to deliver investment spending on the
delusional scale they promising. As a Frenchman I don't think the public sector of England has the capacity to crank up that much in such a short time.
I know about the UK, and I can hang with the peeps who wanna bring on economic arguments.
Strap yourselves in folks, one of the political stories of the century is brewing...
1. A concerned mother shares a photo of her 4-year-old boy who was forced to wait hours on a hospital floor with suspected pneumonia.
2. The photo circulates online so a journalist challenges Boris Johnson about it during an interview by showing him the picture of the boy on his phone.
3. Johnson repeatedly refuses to even look at the boy, let alone acknowledge responsibility for the situation, and eventually steals the journalists phone and puts it in his pocket.
4. There is uproar about Johnson's lack of compassion so Health Minister, Matt Hancock, is dispatched to the hospital to deal with the situation.
5. Matt Hancock briefs journalists that, while at the hospital, one of his advisors was "punched" by a Labour activist.
6. Much of the media unquestioningly report the "punch" by the "Labour activist" as fact without checking the validity of the allegation. Widespread rage about "violent Labour activists" spreads like wildfire online.
7. Video footage then emerges online showing that the story had been entirely fabricated and was 100% false.
8. The media sheepishly backtrack on what they have posted out to the world.
9. A Facebook post then appears claiming to be from a "good friend" of a nurse working in Leeds hospital. The post says that the photograph of the 4-year-old was faked by a "Labour activist". The post is shared more than 30,000 times.
10. The claim is unquestioning reported as fact by much of the media without checking its validity.
11. Suspicions of the validity of the claim are then raised as it is discovered there are literally thousands and thousands of Facebook and Twitter accounts posting exactly the same claim, word for word.
12. It becomes clear that bots are being used to spread disinformation. The hospital also confirms the accuracy of the photo and that it had already apologised to the mother.
13. The media sheepishly backtrack on what they have posted out to the world.
14. The account where the post originated then comes into question. It belongs to a (real) woman named Sheree Jenner-Hepburn who claims her account has "hacked".
15. Further investigation shows that Sheree Jenner-Hepburn was not the innocent victim of a hack, but that the post was made from her account intentionally, as she responded to her friend's comments on the post.
16. It's then discovered that Sheree Jenner-Hepburn's son has a Facebook friend with a very prominent role within this story which may cast light on the motives behind the fake post.
17. It's… Matt Hancock's account!!!
In summary: it appears that the actual Health Minister of the British Government has not only fabricated a "punch" to deflect the heat from his boss, but, after being found out the first time, he *may* have used his friend's Facebook account to circulate another entirely fabricated story to try and smear his political opponents.
Even the writers of The Thick Of It would find this story too incredible to script!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)