Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  15
Likes Likes:  47
Dislikes Dislikes:  1

View Poll Results: How will you vote in the 2019 UK general election?

Voters
6. This poll is closed
  • Conservative

2 33.33%
  • Labour

2 33.33%
  • SDP

0 0%
  • Green Party

0 0%
  • Plaid Cymru

0 0%
  • Scottish National Party

1 16.67%
  • Brexit Party

0 0%
  • Monster Raving Loony Party

1 16.67%
  • Another Party Not Listed

0 0%
  • Will not vote

0 0%
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 UK General Election

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: 2019 UK General Election

1935?

Wow

Lesson learned yet? The people said Brexit, they want Brexit.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    326 seats needed for clear overall majority
    I am not staying up for the result. I will see what happens when I wake up tomorrow.

The Exit Polls are suggesting razor close but I think by 6am it will be clear. Maybe clear as early as 3am.
    Where have you got that? the exit polls aren't due until 10.

I can't believe that it is as close as what people are saying, just a few weeks ago Bozza was running away with it

I can't reveal my sources I think that the reaction to not just the Tory bullshit, but the condescending way they have treated the electorate, is a two edged sword. So no doubt many people who would not usually vote Tory have in order to get Brexit done (even though it would take 7 years at least with Johnson) have turned out in huge numbers, and that has prompted a lot of younger voters and people who would never usually vote on the extreme left (anarchists etc) to go and vote to give the Tories a bloody nose and to register a protest against what they see as a broken system.
    No, you should not reveal your sources.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well it seems that the country didn't all vote for the scruffy communist Corbyn.
    Conservatives win by a big margin.

I am hoping we can now get a version of Brexit that was democratically voted for.

Corbyn's second in command was out campaigning yesterday, I mean the incompetent bitch had turned out with odd shoes on lol .

Need we say anymore.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 12-13-2019 at 07:30 AM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It came as no surprise Labour had a heavy defeat Jeremy Corbyn fucked the party up and his should I stay or should I go now approach.
    How poor was he well he could not defeat Theresa May the poorest PM of all time.
    People wanted Brexit many Labour voters place there vote in the blue box.
    Corbyn is a fucking disgrace the most useless leader since Michael Foot the damage has been done time to get rid five years to rebuild remove all traces of Corbya n and his pathetic front benchers.
    Corbyn has put the Labour party back years he could not defeat Borris who is a fucking clown ☹️💩

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    It came as no surprise Labour had a heavy defeat Jeremy Corbyn fucked the party up and his should I stay or should I go now approach.
    How poor was he well he could not defeat Theresa May the poorest PM of all time.
    People wanted Brexit many Labour voters place there vote in the blue box.
    Corbyn is a fucking disgrace the most useless leader since Michael Foot the damage has been done time to get rid five years to rebuild remove all traces of Corbya n and his pathetic front benchers.
    Corbyn has put the Labour party back years he could not defeat Borris who is a fucking clown ☹️������

Yes the voters didn't buy his propaganda and with a side kick like Diane " two different shoes " Abbott what did you expect ?

Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm shocked Labour got annihilated and don't believe it's entirely down to Brexit. All i've heard for weeks and weeks from the media, social media and celebrities is what a massive racist pathetic thick cunt anyone is who doesn't support Jeremy Corbyn.

I guess that bubble is smaller than it seems and certainly doesn't resonate with the working classes.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And for all Boris being a thick as shit lying scumbag and all, he's twice won in London (Labour city) and now this landslide up north after getting mullered for months over everything and anything.

The cunt is either smarter than he looks or the luckiest funker ever.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I'm shocked Labour got annihilated and don't believe it's entirely down to Brexit. All i've heard for weeks and weeks from the media, social media and celebrities is what a massive racist pathetic thick cunt anyone is who doesn't support Jeremy Corbyn.

I guess that bubble is smaller than it seems and certainly doesn't resonate with the working classes.
    I noticed it last year. That was when I did my notorious U turn on Labour. It was there that I saw that people just weren't happy with Labour and I saw how things had changed. When you have been away a long time the changes really hit you in the face and not in a good way. I had empathy with it and hadn't realized just how bad the inflow had become. It is shocking really. Though people do want a fairer economic system, they simply do not care for the EU, massive changes to their communities, or like the constant cat calls of racist etc. You could see from even those micro exchanges that people had changed. These were Labour people that couldn't vote that way again and the result has been that they didn't vote Labour.

And totally when you are called a racist cunt constantly it gets your back up and someone who might otherwise share some of your views will give you the middle finger. I am not even a voter, but I can see why people voted Tory as it was them Labour or the Lib Dems in a Brexit election. Personally I would go with another party, but it would be a wasted vote at this stage. The big elephant the Tories will need to face is immigration and that will be their headache as they have ignored it for a decade and people haven't quite realized that it is now post EU migration. That will be the next big thing and could be the Tories Achilles Heel a few years from now, but for the time being it is theirs and Labour can never challenge them on immigration. It will take a new party growing like UKIP did to push that. I can see it happening.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    And for all Boris being a thick as shit lying scumbag and all, he's twice won in London (Labour city) and now this landslide up north after getting mullered for months over everything and anything.

The cunt is either smarter than he looks or the luckiest funker ever.
    MarkTKO predicted all of this YEARS AGO. I was having none of it, but he was right and so far Johnson has come across quite well. Very unlike May.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And I do actually feel sorry for Corbyn. He might be a millionaire and all that, but I think he means well. He just does not grasp that people do not like massive cultural change and minorities being elevated above everyone else. People see that as treasonous. That is his flaw as was his policy on Brexit. He is obviously anti EU, but lead a party that was desperate for the EU and he was trapped in there. It was a cul de sac with nowhere to go. He couldn't go against the party or they would knife him and he couldn't betray his view that the UK can be for everyone. A tough one for him and I felt bad seeing his speech. I laughed at the Lib Dem leader getting booted though. She deserved it.

I don't think you are going to see a hardcore Tory party and in many senses it is similar to Blair's Labour. There are flaws there that a non globalist party will be able to exploit.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The biggest and main factor that Boris won the election was Brexit. He knew a quick General Election would help him win a majority and less time would be given on other real central issues such as Austerity and NHS. There was no Labour leader who could have won this election, even Tony Blair at his peak.

All other issues such as Corbyn, antisemitism, terrorist sympathiser, crashing the economy, were secondary to Brexit. I never understood why Labour had to have a second referendum if Labour negotiated a good and credible deal. If it was a good and credible deal then make that deal. No need to have a second referendum. That policy was just to appease the Remainers.

Most people do not think Boris was a better leader than Corbyn, some knew he was actually worse but they wanted Brexit done. A clown could have led the Tories and would still have won. In fact he did.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The biggest and main factor that Boris won the election was Brexit. He knew a quick General Election would help him win a majority and less time would be given on other real central issues such as Austerity and NHS. There was no Labour leader who could have won this election, even Tony Blair at his peak.

All other issues such as Corbyn, antisemitism, terrorist sympathiser, crashing the economy, were secondary to Brexit. I never understood why Labour had to have a second referendum if Labour negotiated a good and credible deal. If it was a good and credible deal then make that deal. No need to have a second referendum. That policy was just to appease the Remainers.

Most people do not think Boris was a better leader than Corbyn, some knew he was actually worse but they wanted Brexit done. A clown could have led the Tories and would still have won. In fact he did.
    The polling completely disputes that. Far more people did see Johnson as a better leader than Corbyn. I am not saying that is right or wrong, but that is the data we have.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

The polling completely disputes that. Far more people did see Johnson as a better leader than Corbyn. I am not saying that is right or wrong, but that is the data we have.
    The polling was on the political parties and the main reason the Tories won was Brexit “being done”. If it was on leaders then Corbyn may have just won but it is not.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

The polling was on the political parties and the main reason the Tories won was Brexit “being done”. If it was on leaders then Corbyn may have just won but it is not.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead...neral_election

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Congratulations to the foreign billionaires who lied their way to the promised land. A land flowing with bile and insipid cowering surrender. Congratulations in making us the 51st state of the USA and breaking up the UK, biting off your own tail in order to prove how much better than anyone else you are.

"It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees"
    Zapata
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information