Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  15
Likes Likes:  47
Dislikes Dislikes:  1

View Poll Results: How will you vote in the 2019 UK general election?

Voters
6. This poll is closed
  • Conservative

    2 33.33%
  • Labour

    2 33.33%
  • SDP

    0 0%
  • Green Party

    0 0%
  • Plaid Cymru

    0 0%
  • Scottish National Party

    1 16.67%
  • Brexit Party

    0 0%
  • Monster Raving Loony Party

    1 16.67%
  • Another Party Not Listed

    0 0%
  • Will not vote

    0 0%
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 318

Thread: 2019 UK General Election

Share/Bookmark
  1. #241
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,873
    Mentioned
    1510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2745
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2019 UK General Election

    My point still stands, this election was about Brexit. The other factors did not matter as much because the majority was so wide. If the numbers were closer then it would have mattered.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,532
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3197
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2019 UK General Election

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    My point still stands, this election was about Brexit. The other factors did not matter as much because the majority was so wide. If the numbers were closer then it would have mattered.
    So you will ignore the data then. Fair enough. Brexit was huge of course, but to deny that there are a lot of Dia's out there is,a bit delusional. I don't mind Corbyn even if I cannot support his dishonesty when he obviously agreed with his friend Tony Benn on the EU or his vote buying, but many for whatever reason do seem to really dislike him. It is just that fewer dislike Johnson. I cannot say I trust or like Boris either. A politician has to earn trust and that is rare.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,873
    Mentioned
    1510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2745
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2019 UK General Election

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    My point still stands, this election was about Brexit. The other factors did not matter as much because the majority was so wide. If the numbers were closer then it would have mattered.
    So you will ignore the data then. Fair enough. Brexit was huge of course, but to deny that there are a lot of Dia's out there is,a bit delusional. I don't mind Corbyn even if I cannot support his dishonesty when he obviously agreed with his friend Tony Benn on the EU or his vote buying, but many for whatever reason do seem to really dislike him. It is just that fewer dislike Johnson. I cannot say I trust or like Boris either. A politician has to earn trust and that is rare.
    I am supporting what Dia and Al said in the fact that they wanted Brexit.

    Leaders were a distant second.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,532
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3197
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2019 UK General Election

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    My point still stands, this election was about Brexit. The other factors did not matter as much because the majority was so wide. If the numbers were closer then it would have mattered.
    So you will ignore the data then. Fair enough. Brexit was huge of course, but to deny that there are a lot of Dia's out there is,a bit delusional. I don't mind Corbyn even if I cannot support his dishonesty when he obviously agreed with his friend Tony Benn on the EU or his vote buying, but many for whatever reason do seem to really dislike him. It is just that fewer dislike Johnson. I cannot say I trust or like Boris either. A politician has to earn trust and that is rare.
    I am supporting what Dia and Al said in the fact that they wanted Brexit.

    Leaders were a distant second.
    Dia for years was hating on Corbyn and initially it was because of the leftist leanings. He wanted something more moderate akin to the Blair years. Personally I hated Blair and that is where me and him disagreed strongly. For me Blair represents everything wrong with Britain today. We both overlap on the EU and immigration. Al has his own reasons and I have never really discussed it with him in a back and forth.

    The EU is of course something most working people are against. It is mainly young students, arty types and the London bubble that are into it. To ignore the 52% was just silly and Tony Benn is up there saying 'You prat Jeremy'. Probably silent on his son.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,457
    Mentioned
    837 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1071
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2019 UK General Election

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    My point still stands, this election was about Brexit. The other factors did not matter as much because the majority was so wide. If the numbers were closer then it would have mattered.
    So you will ignore the data then. Fair enough. Brexit was huge of course, but to deny that there are a lot of Dia's out there is,a bit delusional. I don't mind Corbyn even if I cannot support his dishonesty when he obviously agreed with his friend Tony Benn on the EU or his vote buying, but many for whatever reason do seem to really dislike him. It is just that fewer dislike Johnson. I cannot say I trust or like Boris either. A politician has to earn trust and that is rare.
    I am supporting what Dia and Al said in the fact that they wanted Brexit.

    Leaders were a distant second.
    I think it was Corbyn also, people really are resistant to real change.

    Astonished though to wake up in a country in which people feel so disenfranchised that they are willing to vote for a party and leader who openly talked about them with such derision, will make them poorer, and in fact kill many of them through neglect, will continue to sell off the country to foreign interests and fuck the country over for our kids and grandkids.

    Gandalf has made it abundantly clear he can very clearly be bought ( and speaks about people in the very same derogatory way as Johsnson), but you would have hoped that others could see past the lies and would reject Boris and the Billionaires club who despise them.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,607
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    687
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2019 UK General Election

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    My point still stands, this election was about Brexit. The other factors did not matter as much because the majority was so wide. If the numbers were closer then it would have mattered.
    So you will ignore the data then. Fair enough. Brexit was huge of course, but to deny that there are a lot of Dia's out there is,a bit delusional. I don't mind Corbyn even if I cannot support his dishonesty when he obviously agreed with his friend Tony Benn on the EU or his vote buying, but many for whatever reason do seem to really dislike him. It is just that fewer dislike Johnson. I cannot say I trust or like Boris either. A politician has to earn trust and that is rare.
    I am supporting what Dia and Al said in the fact that they wanted Brexit.

    Leaders were a distant second.
    Dia for years was hating on Corbyn and initially it was because of the leftist leanings. He wanted something more moderate akin to the Blair years. Personally I hated Blair and that is where me and him disagreed strongly. For me Blair represents everything wrong with Britain today. We both overlap on the EU and immigration. Al has his own reasons and I have never really discussed it with him in a back and forth.

    The EU is of course something most working people are against. It is mainly young students, arty types and the London bubble that are into it. To ignore the 52% was just silly and Tony Benn is up there saying 'You prat Jeremy'. Probably silent on his son.
    The left the right both extreme mate Brexit was the main issue.
    Both seats in Wrexham are now Tory I was talking to Labour voters who now voted Tory why Brexit the stupidity of Labour wanting to remain ass holes really.!
    All of Wrexham voted for Brexit what did both MPs wanted remain both Labour both loss there seats ass holes.
    The I know better than you attitude bit them on the ass I have never liked Corbyn and many Labour supporters felt the same way guy is a skid mark a total waste of fucking space.
    Corbyn surrounded himself with some of the thickest idiots on earth Abbott etc the damage has been done it will take years for Labour to recover if it ever will.!

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    23,141
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2854
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2019 UK General Election

    I've heard lots of people this morning (on radio) say what Batman said in this thread - they could never vote for Corbyn, even though they're Labour supporters, because of his connection with the IRA after the bombings, and it's especially a common feeling in Birmingham.

    And Jewish people continually bring up the anti-semitism, they've been living in fear that he gets elected. (did you know Jews keep their bags packed for fear of having to flee? Mental.)
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,457
    Mentioned
    837 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1071
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2019 UK General Election

    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  9. #249
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,532
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3197
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2019 UK General Election

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    The British did not vote for that and if it were to happen you have the right to resist any way you like. I have no desire to see it privatized, but would like to see borders controlled and for people to live more healthily thus easing the burden. It is very well funded and the poor benefit the most from it. It is fair that way.

    Of course nobody should wait hours after a heart attack, but if it is full, it is full. Migration is not the cash bonanza people have been lied to about and it does place a strain on everything. If you care about your family you want less coming in and a more effective system for British people. Make foreigners pay, but of course the money is seldom collected and many cannot afford it.

    I disagree with you about Corbyn being too radical. A lot of it really is what Labour did under Blair and the Brexit pledge betrayal. People do not trust Corbyn because of the Brexit flip and he knows he hasn't been true to himself there. No way was he bigging up the EU over tea with Tony Benn. He politicked and it went wrong. Labour reduced the gap so people were listening before. Something happened and it was Brexit. Plus Fenster is right about that IRA stuff, but I personally do not have issues with that.

    And I have not sold out to anyone. All I want is what is good for Britain and its interests. I do not gain anything and wish no harm.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,607
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    687
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2019 UK General Election

    Beanz the issue was Brexit clearly Corbyns short fall was he and his followers ignored a democratic vote for Brexit.
    The election was about Brexit 3 years in limbo hardened Labour supporters voted Tory. Corbyn has been a disastrous leader hated by many Labour MPs and Labour voters alike.!
    Borris is a bloody clown and old Jeremy could not beat him ! Blair would have wiped the floor with Cameron May and Johnson simple enough mate.
    Politics is a dirty business I have lost faith in politicians of all parties Labour have themselves to blame in not listening to there voters poor leadership poor policy's .!

  11. #251
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,873
    Mentioned
    1510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2745
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2019 UK General Election

    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Beanz the issue was Brexit clearly Corbyns short fall was he and his followers ignored a democratic vote for Brexit.
    The election was about Brexit 3 years in limbo hardened Labour supporters voted Tory. Corbyn has been a disastrous leader hated by many Labour MPs and Labour voters alike.!
    Borris is a bloody clown and old Jeremy could not beat him ! Blair would have wiped the floor with Cameron May and Johnson simple enough mate.
    Politics is a dirty business I have lost faith in politicians of all parties Labour have themselves to blame in not listening to there voters poor leadership poor policy's .!
    In 2017 Corbyn won record seats from a disastrous 2015 from a Blair clone. Brexit was the main issue and even Tony Blair’s popularity would not have won this election.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  12. #252
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,532
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3197
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2019 UK General Election

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Beanz the issue was Brexit clearly Corbyns short fall was he and his followers ignored a democratic vote for Brexit.
    The election was about Brexit 3 years in limbo hardened Labour supporters voted Tory. Corbyn has been a disastrous leader hated by many Labour MPs and Labour voters alike.!
    Borris is a bloody clown and old Jeremy could not beat him ! Blair would have wiped the floor with Cameron May and Johnson simple enough mate.
    Politics is a dirty business I have lost faith in politicians of all parties Labour have themselves to blame in not listening to there voters poor leadership poor policy's .!
    In 2017 Corbyn won record seats from a disastrous 2015 from a Blair clone. Brexit was the main issue and even Tony Blair’s popularity would not have won this election.
    Tony Fucking Blair? He would have killed the party forever had he run! Jesus christ almighty the hate for that war criminal globalist twat is unmatched by anyone . 😤
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  13. #253
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,873
    Mentioned
    1510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2745
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2019 UK General Election

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Beanz the issue was Brexit clearly Corbyns short fall was he and his followers ignored a democratic vote for Brexit.
    The election was about Brexit 3 years in limbo hardened Labour supporters voted Tory. Corbyn has been a disastrous leader hated by many Labour MPs and Labour voters alike.!
    Borris is a bloody clown and old Jeremy could not beat him ! Blair would have wiped the floor with Cameron May and Johnson simple enough mate.
    Politics is a dirty business I have lost faith in politicians of all parties Labour have themselves to blame in not listening to there voters poor leadership poor policy's .!
    In 2017 Corbyn won record seats from a disastrous 2015 from a Blair clone. Brexit was the main issue and even Tony Blair’s popularity would not have won this election.
    Tony Fucking Blair? He would have killed the party forever had he run! Jesus christ almighty the hate for that war criminal globalist twat is unmatched by anyone . 😤
    Read my post I wrote Tony Blair’s popularity that he had before the Iraq War/Invasion. There was no one who could beat Boris because of Brexit.

    The share of votes for Labour has not changed from 2017.

    It was about Brexit and getting it done.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  14. #254
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,662
    Mentioned
    526 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3026
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2019 UK General Election

    Oh dear......oh d-d-d-dear dear

    Britain needs its own Mueller report on Russian ‘interference’
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...an-media-uk-us


    Well that's scary, let's take a look see at the author aaaaaaaaand.....

    GLENN R. SIMPSON
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_R._Simpson
    Glenn Richard Simpson (born April 22, 1964) is an American former journalist who worked for The Wall Street Journal until 2009, and then co-founded the Washington-based research business Fusion GPS.



    What are the odds? Thoughts anyone?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  15. #255
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,708
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2194
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2019 UK General Election

    Well the country voted and here we are.
    Lets move forward, democracy has spoken loud and clear.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. UK general election
    By Gandalf in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 591
    Last Post: 06-14-2017, 09:30 AM
  2. General Election 2015
    By Master in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 469
    Last Post: 05-27-2015, 12:08 AM
  3. 2012 Election
    By El Kabong in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 02:41 AM
  4. Who would you vote for in a British general election?
    By porkypara in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 01:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing