Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  15
Likes Likes:  47
Dislikes Dislikes:  1

View Poll Results: How will you vote in the 2019 UK general election?

Voters
6. This poll is closed
  • Conservative

2 33.33%
  • Labour

2 33.33%
  • SDP

0 0%
  • Green Party

0 0%
  • Plaid Cymru

0 0%
  • Scottish National Party

1 16.67%
  • Brexit Party

0 0%
  • Monster Raving Loony Party

1 16.67%
  • Another Party Not Listed

0 0%
  • Will not vote

0 0%
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 UK General Election

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 2019 UK General Election

I thought it was a no deal brexit

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did palmereq support SNPl
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Once young people learn independence and self sufficiency they become more Conservative in their outlook. Only permanent teenagers hold onto a lack of agency indefinitely.

Tories - Their EU deal is terrible.
    Labour -Has flip flopped.
    Brexit Party - Only one policy.
    Lib Dems - Up their own bums.

Priority is Brexit with no deal. Brexit Party.
    Brexit party and their policies (should we ever hear them) would be even more extreme than the Tories.
    Farage has said he will contest the Labour seats only if he can get an agreement with Boris. He is showing his true colours.
    Nigel Farage will not contest any seats himself as he does not want to lose his MEP salary and pension. The irony.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boris and money from the Russians? Who'd have thought it ..not

https://www.businessinsider.in/polit...JfCYd2fpwf91Mo
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I always do, I can vote in these elections too!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    I always do, I can vote in these elections too!
    Me three!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Labour looks in serious trouble and I think they somewhat deserve what is coming. The North appears to have abandoned the party and Labour is going to lose what was historically theirs. If you don't want to represent the British working classes or do what they want, then they will just not vote for you. I saw it myself last year and went home full of Corbynite hubris, but by the time I had left, I realized that nobody liked him and that people were not happy with the EU or open borders which Corbyn will of course continue full throttle. He has nothing and a party that doesn't like him or even the general public. It is a lost cause and they are going to lose a lot of seats. I like him economically, but not on much else if I am honest. And even then I think the welfare system needs serious rethinking and the health service needs restructuring. If I want to see a doctor, I will go and see a doctor right now, but for some reason that is impossible in the UK, seemingly even in the case of an emergency. It needs rethinking. The Tories are no real alternative really and I can see why Dia is so apathetic.

With proportional representation change can happen more quickly, but with the antiquated system and two dinosaurs, change is slow. In saying that Labour's vote is split between the awful Lib Dems and the rather singular Brexit Party. I would like something genuinely new to emerge and given time it will.

I think the Tories will take it pretty strongly, but given Boris and his deal, I am not sure that is such a good thing either.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Once young people learn independence and self sufficiency they become more Conservative in their outlook. Only permanent teenagers hold onto a lack of agency indefinitely.

Brexit party and their policies (should we ever hear them) would be even more extreme than the Tories.
    Farage has said he will contest the Labour seats only if he can get an agreement with Boris. He is showing his true colours.
    Nigel Farage will not contest any seats himself as he does not want to lose his MEP salary and pension. The irony.
    Now Farage and Brexit are only targetting the Labour seats. Shows they are just Tories in disguise.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now Farage and Brexit are only targetting the Labour seats. Shows they are just Tories in disguise.
    I think it is a sensible strategy. Labour cannot be allowed anywhere near Brexit as they refused to accept it. I think Farage is wanting the Tories in and to see how much they capitulate with that awful deal and then swoop in to make sure it is a good deal. Farage is pretty much a Tory, but he is one that wants out of the EU without weakness and I respect that aspect of him.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it is a sensible strategy. Labour cannot be allowed anywhere near Brexit as they refused to accept it. I think Farage is wanting the Tories in and to see how much they capitulate with that awful deal and then swoop in to make sure it is a good deal. Farage is pretty much a Tory, but he is one that wants out of the EU without weakness and I respect that aspect of him.
    This strategy shows their true colours and proving true what labour have said all along. They are making deals with US corporations to break up and privatise the health service. The Tories have received big donations from Russia and will not release a report that highlights their interference with last election. They are corrupt to the core but do not want to see it because you feel let down by Labour.

Just like those 2 MP’s who said vote Boris ignoring the mess the Tories have made over the past 9 years. Very petty.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is a day after the establishment right wing billionaire elite owned press have photoshopped out the veteran next to Corbyn to be able to claim he was 'dancing' and the BBC replaced the footage of a half cut Johnson laying his wreath upside down with footage from years ago.

They are still at it.

Don't believe the shite
    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did you see Boris and his party political broadcast today? Talking and trying to make a cup of tea at the same time, looked a bumbling fool. How anyone can vote for the liar is beyond me.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did you see Boris and his party political broadcast today? Talking and trying to make a cup of tea at the same time, looked a bumbling fool. How anyone can vote for the liar is beyond me.

It is mind blowing isn't it?

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The inability to stir tea is a real vote swayer. He might be in trouble with that.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The inability to stir tea is a real vote swayer. He might be in trouble with that.
    He is blaming farmers and other victims of flooding rather than providing the pumps and flood defences the NFU asked for 7years ago. He turned up at the Cenotaph in a state and could not even lay a wreath the right way up. He has put one of the cunts responsible for the financial crash in place as chancellor and a woman sacked for covertly speaking to a foreign power in charge of our national security. He has stopped the release of a report detailing his bungs from Russia and you still think it is all a joke.

You have always been a Tory boy it is hardly surprising you would support the bastard.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information