Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
Labour have fucked this massively, people voted to leave the EU and the Tories were the only party that were sticking up for democracy, the whole thing about putting it back to the people isn't what people wanted, people didn't vote for the Tories they voted for Brexit and they voted because Labour have one of the most easily detestable leaders possible and they couldn't stand the thought of him being in charge.

If people are so easily manipulated that they can detest a decent bloke like Corbyn and believe a serial liar like Johnson, this country is truly fucked. Morally bankrupt. People might as well go out and burn down schools and hospitals because that is exactly what this version of the Tories stand for.
If Corbyn would have been willing to honour the referendum and Brexit then he would have had a lot more votes.

And a decent bloke? The man is an utter cunt, 2 weeks after the Birmingham bombings he invited the IRA to the house of commons, that is 2 weeks after my Mom was in The Tavern in the Town when it was bombed, the man can rot in hell for all I care and I hope he does.
Corbyn has always condemned the bombing campaign of the IRA.