Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  15
Likes Likes:  47
Dislikes Dislikes:  1

View Poll Results: How will you vote in the 2019 UK general election?

Voters
6. This poll is closed
  • Conservative

2 33.33%
  • Labour

2 33.33%
  • SDP

0 0%
  • Green Party

0 0%
  • Plaid Cymru

0 0%
  • Scottish National Party

1 16.67%
  • Brexit Party

0 0%
  • Monster Raving Loony Party

1 16.67%
  • Another Party Not Listed

0 0%
  • Will not vote

0 0%
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 UK General Election

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 2019 UK General Election

For the record i am pretty happy Corbyn and Abbott didnt get in.
    We all have our views for sure but we all cast a vote and the numbers dont lie.

I may open a bottle or two of Champagne tonight to celebrate Corbyn's utter failure.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 12-13-2019 at 04:28 PM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Congrats to my British friends, the results were as I reported many threads ago.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am Labour but I cannot and never had time for Corbyns bunch as a I voted for Brexit is what I wanted.
    Borris is a clown but the clown beat a ass hole Corbyn and Abbott hell imagine those two running the country they could not run a bath. Corbyn was not fit for purpose our Politicians in general are pathetic it would be nice to sack the lot and start again.!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Won't comment on Brexit, since that is strictly a British issue and British decision.

My only comment is to point out the marked contrast between the Roosevelts, Eisenhowers and Kennedys.... and the Blairs, Thatchers and Churchills............................. to the present day Donald and Boris.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Beanz the issue was Brexit clearly Corbyns short fall was he and his followers ignored a democratic vote for Brexit.
    The election was about Brexit 3 years in limbo hardened Labour supporters voted Tory. Corbyn has been a disastrous leader hated by many Labour MPs and Labour voters alike.!
    Borris is a bloody clown and old Jeremy could not beat him ! Blair would have wiped the floor with Cameron May and Johnson simple enough mate.
    Politics is a dirty business I have lost faith in politicians of all parties Labour have themselves to blame in not listening to there voters poor leadership poor policy's .!
    In 2017 Corbyn won record seats from a disastrous 2015 from a Blair clone. Brexit was the main issue and even Tony Blair’s popularity would not have won this election.
    Tony Fucking Blair? He would have killed the party forever had he run! Jesus christ almighty the hate for that war criminal globalist twat is unmatched by anyone . 😤
    Read my post I wrote Tony Blair’s popularity that he had before the Iraq War/Invasion. There was no one who could beat Boris because of Brexit.

The share of votes for Labour has not changed from 2017.

It was about Brexit and getting it done.
    But Tony Blair would have run on remain also. People would have slaughtered him on that alone. The 52% are people who want Britain to be British and that goes against Mr open borders globalist Blairs ethos. Even a prime Blair was plastic garbage.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz the issue was Brexit clearly Corbyns short fall was he and his followers ignored a democratic vote for Brexit.
    The election was about Brexit 3 years in limbo hardened Labour supporters voted Tory. Corbyn has been a disastrous leader hated by many Labour MPs and Labour voters alike.!
    Borris is a bloody clown and old Jeremy could not beat him ! Blair would have wiped the floor with Cameron May and Johnson simple enough mate.
    Politics is a dirty business I have lost faith in politicians of all parties Labour have themselves to blame in not listening to there voters poor leadership poor policy's .!
    In 2017 Corbyn won record seats from a disastrous 2015 from a Blair clone. Brexit was the main issue and even Tony Blair’s popularity would not have won this election.
    Tony Fucking Blair? He would have killed the party forever had he run! Jesus christ almighty the hate for that war criminal globalist twat is unmatched by anyone . 😤
    Read my post I wrote Tony Blair’s popularity that he had before the Iraq War/Invasion. There was no one who could beat Boris because of Brexit.

But Tony Blair would have run on remain also. People would have slaughtered him on that alone. The 52% are people who want Britain to be British and that goes against Mr open borders globalist Blairs ethos. Even a prime Blair was plastic garbage.
    Holly flying fuck!!!!

I am saying that no one would beat Boris, no matter if you had JFK, Jesus and Nelson Mandela standing against him. So it really made little difference if Corbyn stood against him or anyone else.

Go to sleep!!
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Holly flying fuck!!!!

I am saying that no one would beat Boris, no matter if you had JFK, Jesus and Nelson Mandela standing against him. So it really made little difference if Corbyn stood against him or anyone else.

Go to sleep!!
    A Labour leader who actually cared for British people meaning to respect their judgment as indeed pledged at the last election would have done much better. Your Blair argument is a futile and silly one.

These people I link to below are the minority and that and their online Twitter accounts was what Labour paid more attention to.

They just did not listen. I turned against Labour, as did Batman, as did Dia as did millions. It wasn't rocket science. Batman wants somebody to represent him and no left wing party did.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ults-exit-poll

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Holly flying fuck!!!!

Go to sleep!!
    A Labour leader who actually cared for British people meaning to respect their judgment as indeed pledged at the last election would have done much better. Your Blair argument is a futile and silly one.

These people I link to below are the minority and that and their online Twitter accounts was what Labour paid more attention to.

They just did not listen. I turned against Labour, as did Batman, as did Dia as did millions. It wasn't rocket science. Batman wants somebody to represent him and no left wing party did.

Once Boris completes Brexiit and screws the working class over they will all go back to Labour.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Holly flying fuck!!!!

Go to sleep!!

Once Boris completes Brexiit and screws the working class over they will all go back to Labour.
    I have a hard time seeing Labour even come back. It is probably Tories for a generation or two. Labour is in the position the Liberals were in at the turn of the last century. They no longer mert the purpose they were designed for. Something new will have to emerge.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You want to have a good look at what the Tories are going to do with the enabling act. Orwell said that people who elect corrupt Politicians are accomplices not victims, and he was right, so don't go moaning when the fascist bastards don't even give you the opportunity to elect an alternative.

Of course it will never effect the most vocal voices in this thread because they are not British Citizens. For them it is a game.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Holly flying fuck!!!!

Go to sleep!!

Now that piss stained tramp cunt has confirmed that he won't be running in any more elections I may return to labour.

At the next election I'll vote for whichever party I feel represents me best, at present this version of labour doesn't represent me at all so they need to strip it back to basics to get me back on side. One thing is for certain this extreme left version of labour will never get my vote.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck it, this shit is riveting compared to boring France, I'm moving to London.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tony Fucking Blair? He would have killed the party forever had he run! Jesus christ almighty the hate for that war criminal globalist twat is unmatched by anyone . ������

Holly flying fuck!!!!

Go to sleep!!

Go back to labour ? I don't know any labour supporters personally.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You want to have a good look at what the Tories are going to do with the enabling act. Orwell said that people who elect corrupt Politicians are accomplices not victims, and he was right, so don't go moaning when the fascist bastards don't even give you the opportunity to elect an alternative.

Of course it will never effect the most vocal voices in this thread because they are not British Citizens. For them it is a game.
    Oh, is that what all your trump blathering is, a game? I thought you might vacation in the US regularly. I said much earlier in the post Boris would win, I won the game I guess. @Beanz

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Tony Fucking Blair? He would have killed the party forever had he run! Jesus christ almighty the hate for that war criminal globalist twat is unmatched by anyone . ������

Holly flying fuck!!!!

Go to sleep!!

Go back to labour ? I don't know any labour supporters personally.
    So you are not a Labour supporter, so this does not apply to you.

Thread Information