Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
You want to have a good look at what the Tories are going to do with the enabling act. Orwell said that people who elect corrupt Politicians are accomplices not victims, and he was right, so don't go moaning when the fascist bastards don't even give you the opportunity to elect an alternative.

Of course it will never effect the most vocal voices in this thread because they are not British Citizens. For them it is a game.
Oh, is that what all your trump blathering is, a game? I thought you might vacation in the US regularly. I said much earlier in the post Boris would win, I won the game I guess. @Beanz
There really is no need to @ mention someone to get a reply. You are the shit stirrer that started the whole anti-British vibe here years ago with multiple threads slagging off England. I have taken care not to post in your "Who will be the next President thread" and hardly ever in the Trump thread. You are claiming an equivalence that is simply not there. Trump is a massive threat to this country. You as a tiny little watch collecting pipsqueak with an inflated backstory? not so much.