Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
Boris does not turn up to a leaders debate on Channel 4 specifically on climate change, instead says a colleague that stabbed him in the back and his dad who were both turned away, and now they have complained and are threatening the channel of their existence when their licence is up for renewal.

Proper spoilt cunts.
Why was that's 2 peeps turned away?
They were not the leader of the political party. Gove was third when he went to try and be the leader.
Can they sue the channel?
Only an American would say such a thing. Fuck your litigious culture and grow up you fucking overgrown baby.
Fuck you. I was asking Master a legitimate question. You stop name calling and stop your vile hateful comments to me and SO MANY OTHERS and I'll stop @Beanz mentioning you.
I have to support beanz on this one. He screams and cries if we label British society or culture in any certain way but he can label the us “litigous in culture” even when a proven French accountant teacher asks a simple question to a mod. I think it was a horrible insensitive question and I understand beanz reacting in such a rageful manner. #stopsimplequestionsnow