Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Fuck off with your lame Brexit analogy. You sound like a 10yr old. You don't understand democracy and you sure as hell don't respect my country so fuck off and troll someone who may well class you as an adult. You have been indulged for years, but the truth is you are not worth the effort.

This is a General Election not a referendum on peoples opinions. You seem to tune out or fail to comprehend basic stuff that has been said ,in some vane attempt to get the answer YOU want.

You have no interest in the truth, or Justice but then you are a fascist so why would you?
There you go again with that cool calm demeanor

Yeah, you really respect your country . You respect it so much you think the culture of your country is just an amalgamation of other cultures and not one on it's own. You're a self hating Brit who is dying to be European at any cost.

When the government says it will accept and implement the result of the referendum then it's no longer a mere "referendum".

Oh I'm back to being a fascist now am I, just the other day I was a Commie....doesn't much matter to me what names you call me. I've kind of got to dismiss them all given....you know, your whole deal.