I know everyone hates Alvarez and that I'm the only member of the canelo fan club here :S but if I take my bias out of this I think it's a good fight, kovalev is obviously older now, he got tired and a bit lazy v black Alvarez and got ko'd for it but I think he was winning that fight until he lazed around with his hands and then he came back well and won over 12 rounds, which isn't bad for a guy who's stamina is apparently buggered. And v yardie he won that by outlasting a younger git who is quite clearly a very good athlete...

Anyway I sort of forgot what I was rambling about.... But in the end I think kovalev isn't totally finished, Cleary not at his best anymore but also clearly quite a bit bigger than saul alvarez, Which will make this closer than some fellows would have you bo-lieve.

I also suspect Alvarez managers who are far smarter than I are very confident of winning this, so if my mate saul wins I wouldn't rank it as his best win, which in my opinion is the fight v golovkin, where I had him winning by one!