Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  84
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Last TV show/Box Set you watched? (Flag spoilers)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Last TV show/Box Set you watched? (Flag spoilers)

Started Ted Lasso which so far is brilliant. Love the characters and storyline so far.

Also started season 2 What If.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Finally picked back up new season of Stranger Things. Guess covid was cause of delayed season? It's an odd genre but get a kick out of listening to all the 20 yr olds at work who watch it and talk like they know how actually bitchin' the 80's were

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watching Death Note which is a Manga series where a high school boy finds a book which grants him the supernatural ability to kill anyone whose name he writes in its pages.

The Japanese student uses the Death Note to carry out a worldwide massacre of individuals whom he deems immoral and to create a crime-free society.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Watching Death Note which is a Manga series where a high school boy finds a book which grants him the supernatural ability to kill anyone whose name he writes in its pages.

The Japanese student uses the Death Note to carry out a worldwide massacre of individuals whom he deems immoral and to create a crime-free society.
    have you watched any of blue eye samurai? i watched the first episode. i like the animation style & the story is okay. i watched the first episode of a show called the curse, has emma stone in it. something different & made me want to see where it goes
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

have you watched any of blue eye samurai? i watched the first episode. i like the animation style & the story is okay. i watched the first episode of a show called the curse, has emma stone in it. something different & made me want to see where it goes
    Not seen any of them but will check it out. Attack on Titans had very good art and just trying to finish the last 30 episodes of Black Clover of the 170. They take ages.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i watched the first episode of a show called the curse, has emma stone in it. something different & made me want to see where it goes
    okay the curse was weird as fuck & the last episode was truely bizarre. i don't really recommend it unless you are curious. i liked some of the camera work, shots from far away make it feel like the some of actors/ extras don't know they are being filmed if that makes sense, touches on what is real & fake in what is presented to the tv viewer, it even has a small dick storyline
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Started Ted Lasso which so far is brilliant. Love the characters and storyline so far.
    thanks for recommending this. i'm not into soccer at all but the show was quality

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thanks for recommending this. i'm not into soccer at all but the show was quality
    Yes I finished it recently and you did not have to know about football/soccer at all. The difference in language/culture between USA and British was very funny.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Office all the way. Also that show about Gladiators on Netflix was pretty good, recommend it (only 5 episodes).

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Luvchenko View Post
    The Office all the way. Also that show about Gladiators on Netflix was pretty good, recommend it (only 5 episodes).
    The American Office is very good.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Saw "With Drawn Arms" and liked it.

A documentary about Tommie Smith, who along with John Carlos did a raised gloved fist protest at the 200-meter sprint final gold medal ceremony at the 1968 Mexico City Olympic Games.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i started avatar the last airbender, the new live action show. if you liked the old anime you'll enjoy this

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i started avatar the last airbender, the new live action show. if you liked the old anime you'll enjoy this
    Watched the old ones and loved them. Live action are normally a let down so let me know if it is worth it.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched the old ones and loved them. Live action are normally a let down so let me know if it is worth it.
    i think you would really like it

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shameless trailer plug. On one hand I cannot believe this franchise is still going on the other hand I remain all in. Season 7 specifically was literally depressing and saw so many fans leave. 3 spin offs (tonight 4) were/are good except for the dreadful spin off "The world beyond" with all the teens from a couple years ago. But the main lead Andrew Lincoln aka Rick Grimes has been assumed "dead" and written off some 6 years ago. Well now the questions are answered.

Thread Information