Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  84
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Last TV show/Box Set you watched? (Flag spoilers)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Last TV show/Box Set you watched? (Flag spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Watching Office, comparing British and US version, and ours is a lot funnier.
    I take it back the US version is funnier. The Basketball and Alliance episodes in the first series is hilarious.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've never watched the US Office but generally, I find younger people prefer the US version. I know you're old as fuck Master but generally, that's what I hear.

The Blacklist - Only watched the first series so far. Former Navy bloke turns high profile criminal then turns himself in to the FBI with a list of the Worlds most dangerous criminals and he'll help them nail them in return for immunity. James Spader is brilliant as Red. Short episodes, 45 mins, which I like....but just to prove that I'm an impossible cunt, I prefer the 2 parters, gives a bit more space to develop the stories without being too wham bam.

I'd let Megan Boone fuck me up the arse with a strap on as well.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    This is fucking brilliant...brand new... completely bonkers and we loved it 😎

@Fenster @Spicoli @Master @Memphis

That in a way looks horrifyingly relatable . Like when the pop up cut and paste suburbs exploded after WWII. Baby arrives by courier package ffs . Have to check that one out.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I've got a couple episodes of that hillbilly shit left. Amazed at how many Americans think it's hilarious and these people are off the scale weird... that's how most of you come off online with your hunting and shooting and "rights". No disrespect like.

And everytime the tigers/lions attack anyone it's like when I see clips of bull fights. Good. Kill the cunt.
    big difference between hunting for food to feed yourself & keeping wild animals caged. do you think i or any person has the right to tell you what to do?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    I've got a couple episodes of that hillbilly shit left. Amazed at how many Americans think it's hilarious and these people are off the scale weird... that's how most of you come off online with your hunting and shooting and "rights". No disrespect like.

And everytime the tigers/lions attack anyone it's like when I see clips of bull fights. Good. Kill the cunt.
    big difference between hunting for food to feed yourself & keeping wild animals caged. do you think i or any person has the right to tell you what to do?
    Yes there's a vast difference between hunting for food and exploiting animals. Telling people what to do depends on circumstances, right? Yes many people need to be told what to do.

As for Tiger King - take away the cruelty to animals aspect, it was a standard crazy American hillybilly show that Louis Theroux was doing 25 years ago.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes there's a vast difference between hunting for food and exploiting animals. Telling people what to do depends on circumstances, right? Yes many people need to be told what to do.

As for Tiger King - take away the cruelty to animals aspect, it was a standard crazy American hillybilly show that Louis Theroux was doing 25 years ago.
    so do i or any person have the right to tell you what to do? you are an adult right? as for tiger king, all those people were strange. wonder if that lady did kill her husband
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so do i or any person have the right to tell you what to do? you are an adult right? as for tiger king, all those people were strange. wonder if that lady did kill her husband
    I'm more like a 44 year-old child with an 84 year-old's body. In my domain? No you can't tell me what to do. In yours? Yes. As far as society goes - yes, laws, rules and police are needed.

Tiger King - i'm in the tiny minority who seem to think it's more likely her husband disappeared after crashing his plane in the swamps.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm more like a 44 year-old child with an 84 year-old's body. In my domain? No you can't tell me what to do. In yours? Yes. As far as society goes - yes, laws, rules and police are needed.

Tiger King - i'm in the tiny minority who seem to think it's more likely her husband disappeared after crashing his plane in the swamps.
    so if you came into my house you have to obey me? that makes no sense. you are an adult who can think for himself. all laws are bullshit enforced by order followers. what if they made a law tomorrow that all forty four year old must be killed, should we follow that law? the nazis were just following orders. that will stating if i disappear was unusual

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so if you came into my house you have to obey me? that makes no sense. you are an adult who can think for himself. all laws are bullshit enforced by order followers. what if they made a law tomorrow that all forty four year old must be killed, should we follow that law? the nazis were just following orders. that will stating if i disappear was unusual
    I am thinking for myself by considering and respecting your rules. If I said, hey Tic, you're welcome in my home but don't piss on the floor, OK? Then you came in my home and pissed on the floor, I'd chop you into bits and feed you to my pigs.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Save Me Too - I loved the first series, London set drama about a middle aged dead-beat dad searching for his missing/dead daughter. Nonces. Druggies. Desmonds. Great cast - Lennie James, Stephen Graham, who's who of Brit actors. Not recommended if you're looking for the Avengers.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am thinking for myself by considering and respecting your rules. If I said, hey Tic, you're welcome in my home but don't piss on the floor, OK? Then you came in my home and pissed on the floor, I'd chop you into bits and feed you to my pigs.
    why would you equate not bowing down to authority to ruining someone else's property? i routinely visit friends & remove my shoes before entering their house, always without being asked, as it is just a show of respect & courtesy for another persons property. having manners does not mean you are superior to me & i must obey you. if i came to your house & you said i must wear a slave t-shirt & walk around on my hands & knees, while you lead me around on a leash, i would say no thanks & want no part of your nonsense. if simon says i must stay inside while some of simons friends are exempt, simon is just a dude, i say no thanks & want no part of his nonsense

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

why would you equate not bowing down to authority to ruining someone else's property? i routinely visit friends & remove my shoes before entering their house, always without being asked, as it is just a show of respect & courtesy for another persons property. having manners does not mean you are superior to me & i must obey you. if i came to your house & you said i must wear a slave t-shirt & walk around on my hands & knees, while you lead me around on a leash, i would say no thanks & want no part of your nonsense. if simon says i must stay inside while some of simons friends are exempt, simon is just a dude, i say no thanks & want no part of his nonsense
    I could have gave the exact same example as you, hence why I mentioned "circumstance" and "respect." Both our examples are intentionally extreme. I believe the isolation idea is common sense. I don't believe there's a world-wide conspiracy. I believe police forces are common sense for a civilised society (which doesn't mean there aren't bad police or bad rules/decisions made).

Whatever your reasons for rebelling I don't see the point? What does it achieve?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I could have gave the exact same example as you, hence why I mentioned "circumstance" and "respect." Both our examples are intentionally extreme. I believe the isolation idea is common sense. I don't believe there's a world-wide conspiracy. I believe police forces are common sense for a civilised society (which doesn't mean there aren't bad police or bad rules/decisions made).

Whatever your reasons for rebelling I don't see the point? What does it achieve?
    you said in my domain yes. i take that to mean that in my domain you would obey me? now if i ordered you to do anything that put you at a level below me as a person that wouldn't be right. we are both guys, men, both equal & neither is superior & can tell the other what to do as if they were their daddy. you believe because you were told something, i don't believe the things you were told. we both don't know. i haven't seen proof of your belief, so until i do your belief is not knowledge. i think for there to be a crime there must be a victim, not just going against another persons idea. my goal is to live as freely as possible

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm currently re-watching the Spartacus TV series. I'm halfway through the second season (Spartacus: Vengeance) now.

This was a great series. It has more beautiful women in it then anything else I've ever watched.

El Kabong Guest

Deadwood has been wonderful to watch all the way through

Thread Information