Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
Top Boy - watched it over the past couple of weeks, liked it because of where it was set (London shithole council estates), however, found it hard to have sympathy with the characters, especially season 3. I hated everyone apart from Sully (and the genuine innocent). And I don't want to make a political point but it's not a coincidence that season 3, after a decade gap in this current climate, portrays all the black single mothers as angels, the drug dealer loving dads/guardians as "hustling a living" whilst white people are to blame for everything and untrustworthy devils (even the poor skagheads were wronguns). And all whites outside London are racist as hell. Good stuff though.

A lot of whites outside London are racist as hell. I know I live amongst them (:

No Asian racists though. Not just in Britain. Nowhere in the world are there any racists Asians. I have it on good authority from ...................

A non-racist white man man
I can assure you Asian people of all description (not just Bruce Lee) are the most racist towards black people i've ever come across. And yes there's lots of white racists in London too... they're called East Europeans... and geriatrics.

No you are Wrong. When I told Gandalf that some of the most racist things I have ever heard, came out of the mouths of Asians, he assured me there were no Asian racists in the world and also assured me I did not know any Asians. So my Asian step-mother of almost 40 years is obviously just a figment of my imagination.

( She is not a racist by the way )
Why the go to troll to gandalf? I though we had those truce from 2 days in that past? And you! Also say me more trolling on Greta thread! Keep that peace please! So, my spouse is Laotian and so not any racist! You do generalise on Asia and racist, so, arrest that accuse to the people here!