Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  84
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Last TV show/Box Set you watched? (Flag spoilers)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Last TV show/Box Set you watched? (Flag spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I used to love the postal DVD services. It started to become more about how quickly you could get the fuckers ripped and sent back to get some more, rather than actually watching anything.

I remember that mate šŸ˜ Film 4 or Love film or something like that.
    They'd arrive scratched to fuck šŸ˜‚

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is anyone planning on dropping Netflix for Disney or Apple? I have stock in Netflix and Iā€™m torn on what to do.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You can find everything for free.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    You can find everything for free.
    No doubt but itā€™s undeniable 100ā€™s of millions of people pay for streaming and cable and I donā€™t see that stopping. The real question to me is how successful these new services will be and how much of a negative effect will it have on Netflix stock. I actually had Netflix stock before I had Netflix because I thought the idea was cool

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm team Netflix. It's a messy but entertaining irresistible. Still on Prime video too. the prices for new are trash but you find some gems in 'free prime'. On a random note I just paid monthly $65 for storage of misc mags and 2k VHS fight tapes .

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I'm team Netflix. It's a messy but entertaining irresistible. Still on Prime video too. the prices for new are trash but you find some gems in 'free prime'. On a random note I just paid monthly $65 for storage of misc mags and 2k VHS fight tapes .
    I think Netflix has developed a great interface. Itā€™s user friendly and people are accustomed to it all these years. The only issue I have is there is so much content I usually go online to find out whatā€™s on. They have a lot riding on things like the Irishman. Almost 200 million to make and they needed to make sure it was a brief stint beforehand in the theaters or companies would start demanding that for more productions.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I think Netflix has developed a great interface. Itā€™s user friendly and people are accustomed to it all these years. The only issue I have is there is so much content I usually go online to find out whatā€™s on. They have a lot riding on things like the Irishman. Almost 200 million to make and they needed to make sure it was a brief stint beforehand in the theaters or companies would start demanding that for more productions.
    You can definitely get 'lost' in it and the variety. Love to just enter a random actor and it branches out from there. The Irishman looks absolutely worth a watch and have to wonder how many will just wait out the few weeks until it's on Netflix. Could be a precursor to movie theaters going the way of newspapers but too much money involved surely. Stumbled into 'Haunted' the other night which reminded me why I'm not into all that twisted skeeery stuff

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thatā€™s the annoying thing re Netflix and amazon. Thereā€™s stuff on there which you might want to see but youā€™ll never find....You could even find yourself paying for a film on Amazon thatā€™s free on Netflix...

I used to stream everything for free but got pissed off with it going off half way through or worse just near the end and in the end itā€™s just not worth the hassle for me.

Donā€™t mind paying 5 quid to watch a film really.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Thatā€™s the annoying thing re Netflix and amazon. Thereā€™s stuff on there which you might want to see but youā€™ll never find....You could even find yourself paying for a film on Amazon thatā€™s free on Netflix...

I used to stream everything for free but got pissed off with it going off half way through or worse just near the end and in the end itā€™s just not worth the hassle for me.

Donā€™t mind paying 5 quid to watch a film really.
    I never stream, I download everything. I'd prefer to use that 5 quid to make some sandwiches for the homeless around my area.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where do you download from ?

Donā€™t have a laptop any more as just use iPad so canā€™t really do it.

Hardly go to the cinema any more so a 5er not too bad.

I want evidence you are making sandwiches for the homeless in which case I will say fair play to you
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I want evidence you are making sandwiches for the homeless in which case I will say fair play to you
    Pirate Bay is still around, 1337x, or rarbg. Use a program called utorrent or qbittorrent to download. I think you should be able to do it on an IPad.

I'm not sure what evidence I can provide, apart from my word and I'll attach a photo, I'm far from perfect, but buy 2 extra loaves of bread, extra salad, and a kg of ham each shopping day, to make and hand out around my area. I also offer free rides in my car, where and when I can. It's not much, but I'm trying to make a difference in my community.

They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pirate Bay is still around, 1337x, or rarbg. Use a program called utorrent or qbittorrent to download. I think you should be able to do it on an IPad.

I'm not sure what evidence I can provide, apart from my word and I'll attach a photo, I'm far from perfect, but buy 2 extra loaves of bread, extra salad, and a kg of ham each shopping day, to make and hand out around my area. I also offer free rides in my car, where and when I can. It's not much, but I'm trying to make a difference in my community.

Kilo of ham? I thought you were in the US for some reason

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dunno pic looks staged

Really, good on you dude.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dunno pic looks staged

Really, good on you dude.
    Thanks heaps, but not really looking for recognition. These things mean more when people aren't trying to flaunt it or the whole look at me and what I'm doing crap. But imagine what I could do with NASA's daily budget
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Top Boy - watched it over the past couple of weeks, liked it because of where it was set, however, found it hard to have sympathy with the characters, especially season 3. I hated everyone apart from Sully. And I don't want to make a political point but it's not a coincidence that season 3, after a decade gap in this current climate, portrays all the black single mothers as angels, the drug dealer loving dads/guardians as "hustling a living" whilst white people are to blame for everything and untrustworthy devils (even the poor skagheads were wronguns).
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Thread Information