Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  84
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Last TV show/Box Set you watched? (Flag spoilers)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Last TV show/Box Set you watched? (Flag spoilers)

Seinfeld Episode at Walmart for $5. Had it for a year still haven't watched every season. For some reason I keep watching the Nazi soup episode & the one where the chef left the restroom without washing his hands.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh & the episode where Elaine meets a guy- who they both think they are part minority---when they both found out each were just regular old white folk...wanna go shop at the Gap!
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jeffrey Epstein - Filthy rich. It was OK, short, punchy. I watched it not long after the Gabriel Fernandez one and I think I'd maxed out on kiddie abuse stuff. Zoned out a bit. Of all the things people were saying about him I did find it funny that the one that got his knickers in a knot was the claim that he had an odd shaped cock.

He was a filthy cunt wrong un no doubting that. But if it was ever needed, his being bumped off was further proof that all these gangs go far beyond a single rich pervert, or bunch of cabbies or kebab shop owners.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The sinner - Currently on season 2. Basically Bill Pullman investigates (so far) murders committed by what seem to be perfectly 'normal' people. He scratches below the surface of what seems to be bizarre, but slam dunk cases (the murderers admit it) to find all sorts of weird shit going on in their lives/towns.

Has Bill Pullman ever played a bad guy?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am going through the Dragon Ball Z series for the first time and they are good.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    The sinner - Currently on season 2. Basically Bill Pullman investigates (so far) murders committed by what seem to be perfectly 'normal' people. He scratches below the surface of what seems to be bizarre, but slam dunk cases (the murderers admit it) to find all sorts of weird shit going on in their lives/towns.

is it any good ? I watched the first which I thought was ok but read reviews of series 2 and 3 which they said were weaker.

Can't think of him playing a bad guy like you say - probably wouldn't work now ! Then again I remember going to see Cliffhanger thinking how could John Lithgow play a baddie but that worked
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post

is it any good ? I watched the first which I thought was ok but read reviews of series 2 and 3 which they said were weaker.

Can't think of him playing a bad guy like you say - probably wouldn't work now ! Then again I remember going to see Cliffhanger thinking how could John Lithgow play a baddie but that worked
    I watched the first series when it came out a few years ago and thought it was good. I think once you've done the first and know the format, you know there's going to be some fucked up shit behind people doing what they do. The gloss comes off pretty quick. Definitely enjoyed the first (first time around) more than the second.

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Test - Prime series about Cricket Australia trying to recover from the ball tampering 'scandal' of 2018 in Cape Town, to the Ashes retaining series of 2019. I love sports documentaries, doesn't really matter what sport, but being English I've got a soft spot for cricket. Don't watch it avidly but when the World cup comes around or the Aussies come to town, you kinda have to.

Cricket Australia are seriously savvy when it comes to the media and how they present 'the brand' cricket Australia so it was always going to be tightly controlled, no warts and all here. It would have been nice to hear a bit more about the ball tampering and how the other players felt about it but I guess a line was drawn and it was very much what do we do from here, so no real complaints on that front.

I think it humanized the Aussies far too much. I mean that in the nicest possible way. Australian cricketers are hard bastards who play cricket really well, macho blokes with big moustaches who steamroll their way through country after country leaving crumpled home cricket teams and any hopes they might have had in a heap. Bars dry, and women pregnant. That's what they do, that's what they've always done to my recollection. Australia are still a very good team no doubting that, probably the best in the World I'd imagine, I'm guessing, experience says I wont be wrong. But England teams, and I'd imagine it's the same the World over, always talk about the mental aspect of playing Australia. Scarred by what's gone before, like a Mike Tyson opponent beaten before the first bell sounds. They're a machine and there's nothing you can do about it, you know it and they know it. If I was a coach I'd be insisting my players watch that and at the end of it I'd be giving it full on Duke "You see!!! They're not a machine...." They're just blokes, who cry, and have issues, and doubt themselves, and worry about all sorts of daft shit. Just like you do.

I reckon it's fair to say no one likes David Warner

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dark
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Curfew - Think running man meets death race meets I am legend...........and Sean Bean. Should have known it would be utter toilet, and it was. For some reason I stuck with it, only 6 episodes.

Down to Earth - Zac Efron and his mate Darin Olien travel around the World looking at healthy sustainable ways to live. I really enjoyed it. There's the global warming element to it which I get people do or dont buy into, but thats besides the point for me. Regardless of your stance on that, we should all be doing what we can no matter how big or small to make the spinning ball (or disc) a better cleaner place. Some of the innovation was incredible. I liked Efron and his mate too.

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Curfew - Think running man meets death race meets I am legend...........and Sean Bean. Should have known it would be utter toilet, and it was. For some reason I stuck with it, only 6 episodes.

Down to Earth - Zac Efron and his mate Darin Olien travel around the World looking at healthy sustainable ways to live. I really enjoyed it. There's the global warming element to it which I get people do or dont buy into, but thats besides the point for me. Regardless of your stance on that, we should all be doing what we can no matter how big or small to make the spinning ball (or disc) a better cleaner place. Some of the innovation was incredible. I liked Efron and his mate too.
    of course you liked zac & his mate. wink wink
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You'd have a tug on his beard. Don't pretend otherwise.

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You'd have a tug on his beard. Don't pretend otherwise.
    he has a beard? you project more than beanz

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ive no idea if beanz has a beard. Ask him yourself.

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ive no idea if beanz has a beard. Ask him yourself.
    i was asking about zac as you mentioned his beard. you project like beanz does. shall i walk you through it again?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information