[QUOTE=Ron Swanson;1535022][QUOTE=imp;1535020][QUOTE=mikeeod;1534445]
Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
Quote Originally Posted by mikeeod View Post
Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
I
Crawford doesn’t make my top 5 yet. Think about it, Manny at 40 just beat a guy light years better than anyone Crawford has ever faced. Just in his weight class Spence, Porter, Thurman, Manny, and Danny Garcia have all faced MUCH tougher competition. He doesn’t deserve to be number one or two at this point.
So True.

Crawford hasn’t touched any of the top dogs at 147 and I think there’s no reason why a 40 year old Pac couldn't beat him..Crawford has went down in my estimation and needs to have 3 fights in 2020...Spence, Porter/Garcia, Pac/Thurman.
“No reason”, I can think of 1 very definitive reason Manny cannot beat him. Manny won’t fight him. Crawford begged for the fight for years, Bob approached Manny about it repeatedly, Manny always refused.

Boxing is so messed up where guys that turn down fights are elevated above the fighters they turned down.
I actually like that reasoning. Crawford wanted to fight Pacquiao but he wouldn’t do it. Not Crawford’s fault. Crawford has called out other welters. They don’t want to fight him. Not his fault.

It’s hard to keep someone so good out of that top spot or two just because others refuse to fight him. He cleaned out 140. He fought everyone he could. He has fought whoever possible at welterweight.