Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Reminder Berchelt vs Sosa is tonight

Share/Bookmark
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,499
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    391
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Reminder Berchelt vs Sosa is tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Someone needs to step up and fight Berchelt. He has proved to be the man to beat at 130. Tank should have stayed at 130 and fought him instead of going up. Everybody is trying to skip him.

    Sosa is a solid fighter, but Berchelt is obviously on another level.
    He’s been calling for Loma since before Loma left 130. Loma says he’s staying at 135 so unless he moves up that one isn’t happening. Tank doesn’t seem to fight anyone good. The big fights look unlikely, he should probably look to the hard fights and try to force a big fight.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,807
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    246
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Reminder Berchelt vs Sosa is tonight

    What are the chances of him getting the Farmer/ Diaz, Herring/ Roach or the Cancio/ Alvarado winners?
    They live, We sleep

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,975
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    378
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Reminder Berchelt vs Sosa is tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    What are the chances of him getting the Farmer/ Diaz, Herring/ Roach or the Cancio/ Alvarado winners?
    I mean, one of those winners should be enough of a man to fight him right?

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,807
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    246
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Reminder Berchelt vs Sosa is tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    What are the chances of him getting the Farmer/ Diaz, Herring/ Roach or the Cancio/ Alvarado winners?
    I mean, one of those winners should be enough of a man to fight him right?
    Funny thing for me is the Cancio/ Alvarado winner (either guy) has no problem taking that fight. The others will talk on twitter and b-tch about purses, while not actually fighting the guy.
    They live, We sleep

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,975
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    378
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Reminder Berchelt vs Sosa is tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    What are the chances of him getting the Farmer/ Diaz, Herring/ Roach or the Cancio/ Alvarado winners?
    I mean, one of those winners should be enough of a man to fight him right?
    Funny thing for me is the Cancio/ Alvarado winner (either guy) has no problem taking that fight. The others will talk on twitter and b-tch about purses, while not actually fighting the guy.
    I agree. Cancio strikes me as someone who will fight whoever. I don’t know anything really about Alvarado though.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,807
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    246
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Reminder Berchelt vs Sosa is tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    What are the chances of him getting the Farmer/ Diaz, Herring/ Roach or the Cancio/ Alvarado winners?
    I mean, one of those winners should be enough of a man to fight him right?
    Funny thing for me is the Cancio/ Alvarado winner (either guy) has no problem taking that fight. The others will talk on twitter and b-tch about purses, while not actually fighting the guy.
    I agree. Cancio strikes me as someone who will fight whoever. I don’t know anything really about Alvarado though.
    Cancio already holds a stoppage win over Alvarado, but Alvarado is another tough as guts fringe contender like Cancio. I thought he beat Shafikov.
    They live, We sleep

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Berchelt vs Vargas
    By powerpuncher in forum Fight Threads
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-17-2019, 05:31 PM
  2. Berchelt vs Roman on ESPN+
    By Alpha in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-01-2018, 02:15 PM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 05:07 AM
  4. Just a Reminder
    By The Fightfan in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 01:19 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 07:41 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing