Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
Either all of the greatest scientific minds throughout history, along with anyone in proximity to them, and untold trillions of dollars have been carefully woven into perpetuating the greatest far reaching conspiracy one could imagine for reasons so far unknown; or there are a handful of fringe idiots with access to the internet who want to feel clever. I'm still undecided.
dude, exactly. Can anyone IN THEIR RIGHT MIND (ahhh, there's the kicker! ) even imagine what kind of a multi-millenia cover-up scheme this would entail? Across continents, epochs, languages, religions, but YEP! "they" have all conspired to cover-up the evidence, costing trillions as you so poignantly showed, AND THE ICING ON THE CAKE: for reasons so far unknown! Yeah..... it's enough to really......
My wife and many family members are in on it. I have pilots, engineers, builders and teachers in my family who are all in on the coverup. I can’t choose my family though, well I mean some of them I could I guess but now to find they are in on it, screw them