Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  84
Dislikes Dislikes:  13
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 443

Thread: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,267
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    'You Guys' are very odd. One of you makes a list of ten questions in one post, moans like an old woman about how they will not be answered, and then when they are, smart lad just reverts to ad hominem attacks and refuses to engage with any of the answers. I use the collective noun for 'your crew'. because that is exactly what it is. You jump to each others aid, speak on behalf of each other and all turn on anyone who dares stray from your group think narrative. It leaves everyone else on the forum as outsiders. What was a bunch of Saddos is now and has been for quite some time. Us and Them. The them are actually much larger in number and more reflective of the makeup of the forum, but we are all excluded from the non-boxing boards because of the stranglehold your clique has established. It has set the tone in which trolls like Alpha and Brock are welcomed as long as they repeat the broflake narrative and keep within the clearly marked lines. it has gone on for so long you do not even notice it.

    In a thread about why an environmental activist is in America, you have dicks like Walrus chiming in, whinging about someone who is not American answering the question posed by the thread. That is not the same thing as being the dominant voices in a thread about the a future constitutional change that would change America irrevocably. Most Brits, myself included, would never be so arrogant and presumptuous. A thread about your President who also happens to be the leader of the free world is not the same thing at all, particularly when he himself is one of most powerful rouge actors from your rouge state now interfering in British elections and referendums, shielding American criminals from British Justice and threatening the very foundations of what makes Britain Great.

    Childish shit posting is what it is. I disagree and it becomes

    'He du nastiest person ever, my fwend said. And can't see how all the peoples here cry about his buwying nastiness ..'



    How old are you Brock? 10?

    Pathetic.
    Beanz you have lots of buttons

    You wish. Seriously why on earth would someone be so invested like you guys in being desperate for someone to agree with them? You seem to think that me not being a robot is the same as being a big cry baby like you and your angry mates. Think about it. Are you seriously telling me that 'You Guys' are the not the angry ones BWAHAHAHAH!

    Chill out man. Life is too short.
    You have 0 self awareness it’s a bit scary. Do you really let your mind run wild when you read one sentence I write. Clearly you are insane

    You are a hoot man. Sat there at your keyboard with your remote diagnosis of somebody you know nothing about, based purely on your own conceited conjecture and the illusion you wish to maintain to protect yourself from your own psychosis. Why else would you be so invested in this idea that anyone would give a single fuck about what you write? It is only your opinion. It really does not mean that much. Hilarious.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,695
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    583
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    'You Guys' are very odd. One of you makes a list of ten questions in one post, moans like an old woman about how they will not be answered, and then when they are, smart lad just reverts to ad hominem attacks and refuses to engage with any of the answers. I use the collective noun for 'your crew'. because that is exactly what it is. You jump to each others aid, speak on behalf of each other and all turn on anyone who dares stray from your group think narrative. It leaves everyone else on the forum as outsiders. What was a bunch of Saddos is now and has been for quite some time. Us and Them. The them are actually much larger in number and more reflective of the makeup of the forum, but we are all excluded from the non-boxing boards because of the stranglehold your clique has established. It has set the tone in which trolls like Alpha and Brock are welcomed as long as they repeat the broflake narrative and keep within the clearly marked lines. it has gone on for so long you do not even notice it.

    In a thread about why an environmental activist is in America, you have dicks like Walrus chiming in, whinging about someone who is not American answering the question posed by the thread. That is not the same thing as being the dominant voices in a thread about the a future constitutional change that would change America irrevocably. Most Brits, myself included, would never be so arrogant and presumptuous. A thread about your President who also happens to be the leader of the free world is not the same thing at all, particularly when he himself is one of most powerful rouge actors from your rouge state now interfering in British elections and referendums, shielding American criminals from British Justice and threatening the very foundations of what makes Britain Great.

    Childish shit posting is what it is. I disagree and it becomes

    'He du nastiest person ever, my fwend said. And can't see how all the peoples here cry about his buwying nastiness ..'



    How old are you Brock? 10?

    Pathetic.
    Beanz you have lots of buttons

    You wish. Seriously why on earth would someone be so invested like you guys in being desperate for someone to agree with them? You seem to think that me not being a robot is the same as being a big cry baby like you and your angry mates. Think about it. Are you seriously telling me that 'You Guys' are the not the angry ones BWAHAHAHAH!

    Chill out man. Life is too short.
    You have 0 self awareness it’s a bit scary. Do you really let your mind run wild when you read one sentence I write. Clearly you are insane

    You are a hoot man. Sat there at your keyboard with your remote diagnosis of somebody you know nothing about, based purely on your own conceited conjecture and the illusion you wish to maintain to protect yourself from your own psychosis. Why else would you be so invested in this idea that anyone would give a single fuck about what you write? It is only your opinion. It really does not mean that much. Hilarious.
    Dude u are lost. You already told us u have an illness which greatly impedes your social abilities. Why can’t you just chill and BS around like everyone else. Not everything is a battle even if your mind interprets that way.

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,267
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Flatboxingflan. Enough with the patronising bullshit. Nobody...literally nobody in France ever says 'Sacre Bleu!' Next you will be telling us all Brits either speak with a cockney accent or say "Golly, gosh" every other word.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,267
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    'You Guys' are very odd. One of you makes a list of ten questions in one post, moans like an old woman about how they will not be answered, and then when they are, smart lad just reverts to ad hominem attacks and refuses to engage with any of the answers. I use the collective noun for 'your crew'. because that is exactly what it is. You jump to each others aid, speak on behalf of each other and all turn on anyone who dares stray from your group think narrative. It leaves everyone else on the forum as outsiders. What was a bunch of Saddos is now and has been for quite some time. Us and Them. The them are actually much larger in number and more reflective of the makeup of the forum, but we are all excluded from the non-boxing boards because of the stranglehold your clique has established. It has set the tone in which trolls like Alpha and Brock are welcomed as long as they repeat the broflake narrative and keep within the clearly marked lines. it has gone on for so long you do not even notice it.

    In a thread about why an environmental activist is in America, you have dicks like Walrus chiming in, whinging about someone who is not American answering the question posed by the thread. That is not the same thing as being the dominant voices in a thread about the a future constitutional change that would change America irrevocably. Most Brits, myself included, would never be so arrogant and presumptuous. A thread about your President who also happens to be the leader of the free world is not the same thing at all, particularly when he himself is one of most powerful rouge actors from your rouge state now interfering in British elections and referendums, shielding American criminals from British Justice and threatening the very foundations of what makes Britain Great.

    Childish shit posting is what it is. I disagree and it becomes

    'He du nastiest person ever, my fwend said. And can't see how all the peoples here cry about his buwying nastiness ..'



    How old are you Brock? 10?

    Pathetic.
    Beanz you have lots of buttons

    You wish. Seriously why on earth would someone be so invested like you guys in being desperate for someone to agree with them? You seem to think that me not being a robot is the same as being a big cry baby like you and your angry mates. Think about it. Are you seriously telling me that 'You Guys' are the not the angry ones BWAHAHAHAH!

    Chill out man. Life is too short.
    You have 0 self awareness it’s a bit scary. Do you really let your mind run wild when you read one sentence I write. Clearly you are insane

    You are a hoot man. Sat there at your keyboard with your remote diagnosis of somebody you know nothing about, based purely on your own conceited conjecture and the illusion you wish to maintain to protect yourself from your own psychosis. Why else would you be so invested in this idea that anyone would give a single fuck about what you write? It is only your opinion. It really does not mean that much. Hilarious.
    Dude u are lost. You already told us u have an illness which greatly impedes your social abilities. Why can’t you just chill and BS around like everyone else. Not everything is a battle even if your mind interprets that way.

    I have never said I have an illness, let alone one that greatly impedes my social abilities. I am just not like you, thank fuck My job literally depends upon my ability to function in social situations and just because you want to believe anyone that is not neurotypical must be a sad angry emotionless loser, the truth is that there are plenty in your gang that fit that description without having to have Aspergers or anything else on the spectrum.


    The truth is that like many, many Americans you really do not understand Brits. It all flies over your head. Sarcasm, Black Humour, Frankness, Subtlety, Parody, Wit, any of it. You are the one here insisting everything is a battle just because I don't act like your bum boy in the way Gandalf does. Seriously you seem to have massive self esteem issues as well if you need to be loved that much.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,695
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    583
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    'You Guys' are very odd. One of you makes a list of ten questions in one post, moans like an old woman about how they will not be answered, and then when they are, smart lad just reverts to ad hominem attacks and refuses to engage with any of the answers. I use the collective noun for 'your crew'. because that is exactly what it is. You jump to each others aid, speak on behalf of each other and all turn on anyone who dares stray from your group think narrative. It leaves everyone else on the forum as outsiders. What was a bunch of Saddos is now and has been for quite some time. Us and Them. The them are actually much larger in number and more reflective of the makeup of the forum, but we are all excluded from the non-boxing boards because of the stranglehold your clique has established. It has set the tone in which trolls like Alpha and Brock are welcomed as long as they repeat the broflake narrative and keep within the clearly marked lines. it has gone on for so long you do not even notice it.

    In a thread about why an environmental activist is in America, you have dicks like Walrus chiming in, whinging about someone who is not American answering the question posed by the thread. That is not the same thing as being the dominant voices in a thread about the a future constitutional change that would change America irrevocably. Most Brits, myself included, would never be so arrogant and presumptuous. A thread about your President who also happens to be the leader of the free world is not the same thing at all, particularly when he himself is one of most powerful rouge actors from your rouge state now interfering in British elections and referendums, shielding American criminals from British Justice and threatening the very foundations of what makes Britain Great.

    Childish shit posting is what it is. I disagree and it becomes

    'He du nastiest person ever, my fwend said. And can't see how all the peoples here cry about his buwying nastiness ..'



    How old are you Brock? 10?

    Pathetic.
    Beanz you have lots of buttons

    You wish. Seriously why on earth would someone be so invested like you guys in being desperate for someone to agree with them? You seem to think that me not being a robot is the same as being a big cry baby like you and your angry mates. Think about it. Are you seriously telling me that 'You Guys' are the not the angry ones BWAHAHAHAH!

    Chill out man. Life is too short.
    You have 0 self awareness it’s a bit scary. Do you really let your mind run wild when you read one sentence I write. Clearly you are insane

    You are a hoot man. Sat there at your keyboard with your remote diagnosis of somebody you know nothing about, based purely on your own conceited conjecture and the illusion you wish to maintain to protect yourself from your own psychosis. Why else would you be so invested in this idea that anyone would give a single fuck about what you write? It is only your opinion. It really does not mean that much. Hilarious.
    Dude u are lost. You already told us u have an illness which greatly impedes your social abilities. Why can’t you just chill and BS around like everyone else. Not everything is a battle even if your mind interprets that way.

    I have never said I have an illness, let alone one that greatly impedes my social abilities. I am just not like you, thank fuck My job literally depends upon my ability to function in social situations and just because you want to believe anyone that is not neurotypical must be a sad angry emotionless loser, the truth is that there are plenty in your gang that fit that description without having to have Aspergers or anything else on the spectrum.


    The truth is that like many, many Americans you really do not understand Brits. It all flies over your head. Sarcasm, Black Humour, Frankness, Subtlety, Parody, Wit, any of it. You are the one here insisting everything is a battle just because I don't act like your bum boy in the way Gandalf does. Seriously you seem to have massive self esteem issues as well if you need to be loved that much.
    I got to the point where you said your job and realized everything after was a pack of bullshit. Assyburg effects the ability to properly interrupt and interact with others. That’s not an insult it’s just fact. You take everything as a battle and it gets tiring.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,267
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    'You Guys' are very odd. One of you makes a list of ten questions in one post, moans like an old woman about how they will not be answered, and then when they are, smart lad just reverts to ad hominem attacks and refuses to engage with any of the answers. I use the collective noun for 'your crew'. because that is exactly what it is. You jump to each others aid, speak on behalf of each other and all turn on anyone who dares stray from your group think narrative. It leaves everyone else on the forum as outsiders. What was a bunch of Saddos is now and has been for quite some time. Us and Them. The them are actually much larger in number and more reflective of the makeup of the forum, but we are all excluded from the non-boxing boards because of the stranglehold your clique has established. It has set the tone in which trolls like Alpha and Brock are welcomed as long as they repeat the broflake narrative and keep within the clearly marked lines. it has gone on for so long you do not even notice it.

    In a thread about why an environmental activist is in America, you have dicks like Walrus chiming in, whinging about someone who is not American answering the question posed by the thread. That is not the same thing as being the dominant voices in a thread about the a future constitutional change that would change America irrevocably. Most Brits, myself included, would never be so arrogant and presumptuous. A thread about your President who also happens to be the leader of the free world is not the same thing at all, particularly when he himself is one of most powerful rouge actors from your rouge state now interfering in British elections and referendums, shielding American criminals from British Justice and threatening the very foundations of what makes Britain Great.

    Childish shit posting is what it is. I disagree and it becomes

    'He du nastiest person ever, my fwend said. And can't see how all the peoples here cry about his buwying nastiness ..'



    How old are you Brock? 10?

    Pathetic.
    Beanz you have lots of buttons

    You wish. Seriously why on earth would someone be so invested like you guys in being desperate for someone to agree with them? You seem to think that me not being a robot is the same as being a big cry baby like you and your angry mates. Think about it. Are you seriously telling me that 'You Guys' are the not the angry ones BWAHAHAHAH!

    Chill out man. Life is too short.
    You have 0 self awareness it’s a bit scary. Do you really let your mind run wild when you read one sentence I write. Clearly you are insane

    You are a hoot man. Sat there at your keyboard with your remote diagnosis of somebody you know nothing about, based purely on your own conceited conjecture and the illusion you wish to maintain to protect yourself from your own psychosis. Why else would you be so invested in this idea that anyone would give a single fuck about what you write? It is only your opinion. It really does not mean that much. Hilarious.
    Dude u are lost. You already told us u have an illness which greatly impedes your social abilities. Why can’t you just chill and BS around like everyone else. Not everything is a battle even if your mind interprets that way.

    I have never said I have an illness, let alone one that greatly impedes my social abilities. I am just not like you, thank fuck My job literally depends upon my ability to function in social situations and just because you want to believe anyone that is not neurotypical must be a sad angry emotionless loser, the truth is that there are plenty in your gang that fit that description without having to have Aspergers or anything else on the spectrum.


    The truth is that like many, many Americans you really do not understand Brits. It all flies over your head. Sarcasm, Black Humour, Frankness, Subtlety, Parody, Wit, any of it. You are the one here insisting everything is a battle just because I don't act like your bum boy in the way Gandalf does. Seriously you seem to have massive self esteem issues as well if you need to be loved that much.
    I got to the point where you said your job and realized everything after was a pack of bullshit. Assyburg effects the ability to properly interrupt and interact with others. That’s not an insult it’s just fact. You take everything as a battle and it gets tiring.
    No. You take everything as a battle. Like i said..chill the fuck out man. Start by not telling me what or who I am and then maybe just maybe you will realise what an arse you have been for years. Listen to yourself.."Dude you are lost" ha! The melodrama of it all. It's just projection.

    And yes of course you just switched off when anything conflicted with your own preconceptions, because you already have your mind made up. It is that simple. You are gain telling me about my life based on the fact that I don't fit the model you have built in YOUR head. A little bit of psychology is bloody dangerous. Look at your mental mates, Gandalf, Brock even El Kabong has this self sabotaging instinct he can't quite get a grip on, and you are all still insistent that I am the angry one. It is 2019 and you are still calling people 'pillow biters'. There are 75yr olds who would consider that as proof of you being retarded, and you think you are this well balanced 'normal' guy
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,695
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    583
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    'You Guys' are very odd. One of you makes a list of ten questions in one post, moans like an old woman about how they will not be answered, and then when they are, smart lad just reverts to ad hominem attacks and refuses to engage with any of the answers. I use the collective noun for 'your crew'. because that is exactly what it is. You jump to each others aid, speak on behalf of each other and all turn on anyone who dares stray from your group think narrative. It leaves everyone else on the forum as outsiders. What was a bunch of Saddos is now and has been for quite some time. Us and Them. The them are actually much larger in number and more reflective of the makeup of the forum, but we are all excluded from the non-boxing boards because of the stranglehold your clique has established. It has set the tone in which trolls like Alpha and Brock are welcomed as long as they repeat the broflake narrative and keep within the clearly marked lines. it has gone on for so long you do not even notice it.

    In a thread about why an environmental activist is in America, you have dicks like Walrus chiming in, whinging about someone who is not American answering the question posed by the thread. That is not the same thing as being the dominant voices in a thread about the a future constitutional change that would change America irrevocably. Most Brits, myself included, would never be so arrogant and presumptuous. A thread about your President who also happens to be the leader of the free world is not the same thing at all, particularly when he himself is one of most powerful rouge actors from your rouge state now interfering in British elections and referendums, shielding American criminals from British Justice and threatening the very foundations of what makes Britain Great.

    Childish shit posting is what it is. I disagree and it becomes

    'He du nastiest person ever, my fwend said. And can't see how all the peoples here cry about his buwying nastiness ..'



    How old are you Brock? 10?

    Pathetic.
    Beanz you have lots of buttons

    You wish. Seriously why on earth would someone be so invested like you guys in being desperate for someone to agree with them? You seem to think that me not being a robot is the same as being a big cry baby like you and your angry mates. Think about it. Are you seriously telling me that 'You Guys' are the not the angry ones BWAHAHAHAH!

    Chill out man. Life is too short.
    You have 0 self awareness it’s a bit scary. Do you really let your mind run wild when you read one sentence I write. Clearly you are insane

    You are a hoot man. Sat there at your keyboard with your remote diagnosis of somebody you know nothing about, based purely on your own conceited conjecture and the illusion you wish to maintain to protect yourself from your own psychosis. Why else would you be so invested in this idea that anyone would give a single fuck about what you write? It is only your opinion. It really does not mean that much. Hilarious.
    Dude u are lost. You already told us u have an illness which greatly impedes your social abilities. Why can’t you just chill and BS around like everyone else. Not everything is a battle even if your mind interprets that way.

    I have never said I have an illness, let alone one that greatly impedes my social abilities. I am just not like you, thank fuck My job literally depends upon my ability to function in social situations and just because you want to believe anyone that is not neurotypical must be a sad angry emotionless loser, the truth is that there are plenty in your gang that fit that description without having to have Aspergers or anything else on the spectrum.


    The truth is that like many, many Americans you really do not understand Brits. It all flies over your head. Sarcasm, Black Humour, Frankness, Subtlety, Parody, Wit, any of it. You are the one here insisting everything is a battle just because I don't act like your bum boy in the way Gandalf does. Seriously you seem to have massive self esteem issues as well if you need to be loved that much.
    I got to the point where you said your job and realized everything after was a pack of bullshit. Assyburg effects the ability to properly interrupt and interact with others. That’s not an insult it’s just fact. You take everything as a battle and it gets tiring.
    No. You take everything as a battle. Like i said..chill the fuck out man. Start by not telling me what or who I am and then maybe just maybe you will realise what an arse you have been for years. Listen to yourself.."Dude you are lost" ha! The melodrama of it all. It's just projection.

    And yes of course you just switched off when anything conflicted with your own preconceptions, because you already have your mind made up. It is that simple. You are gain telling me about my life based on the fact that I don't fit the model you have built in YOUR head. A little bit of psychology is bloody dangerous. Look at your mental mates, Gandalf, Brock even El Kabong has this self sabotaging instinct he can't quite get a grip on, and you are all still insistent that I am the angry one. It is 2019 and you are still calling people 'pillow biters'. There are 75yr olds who would consider that as proof of you being retarded, and you think you are this well balanced 'normal' guy
    When u aren’t posting there is no battle. I said the truth that you scold when I used to do the articles on what’s going on in England. You can’t even handle the truth. There is my sentence feel free to write a novel to respond. Just remember no matter how your brain interrupts it it’s not a big deal.

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,267
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    "When u aren't posting there is no big battle"

    Seriously Wally it is not Camelot. This is a forum. A place for debate. It is supposed to be mentally challenging not just a place for the mentally challenged. If you find it too stressful then try not taking it, and yourself, so seriously.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,157
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    22
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Back to the topic.

    Ending air travel is nihilism. Going back to sailing to cross oceans is a 19th century solution that cannot meet 21st century travel needs. This makes no economic, logistical, or ecological sense. Maybe Greta Thunberg should have stayed in school a while longer.

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,695
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    583
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    "When u aren't posting there is no big battle"

    Seriously Wally it is not Camelot. This is a forum. A place for debate. It is supposed to be mentally challenging not just a place for the mentally challenged. If you find it too stressful then try not taking it, and yourself, so seriously.
    Beanz I read one sentence of yours see it’s bullshit and stop. If you want to continue go on but u are wasting your time

  11. #146
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,522
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2163
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Walrus and Beanz claim they don't give a shit what the other posts, however you 2 are constantly talking on here lol.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,157
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    22
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    #Bromance😍

  13. #148
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,488
    Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1642
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Back to the topic.

    Ending air travel is nihilism. Going back to sailing to cross oceans is a 19th century solution that cannot meet 21st century travel needs. This makes no economic, logistical, or ecological sense. Maybe Greta Thunberg should have stayed in school a while longer.

    I imagine it's for the symbolism. Climate activists should be allowed to fly back and forth to distant destinations without being called hypocrites, as.... like you said.... ending air travel makes no sense in today's world.

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,157
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    22
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Yes Tito fan, I agree. The climate deniers are guilty of that catch-22 argument. I mean do they expect Greta to take a magic carpet?

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,971
    Mentioned
    1464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2706
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Yes Tito fan, I agree. The climate deniers are guilty of that catch-22 argument. I mean do they expect Greta to take a magic carpet?
    I do not know if you realise, but you just have argued with yourself. Titofan said it was a symbolic gesture.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

    Array

Similar Threads

  1. Will Pakistan and India go to war?
    By Freedom in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-03-2019, 03:21 PM
  2. India
    By Freedom in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-22-2018, 07:47 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 10:30 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing