Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  84
Dislikes Dislikes:  13
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 440

Thread: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #271
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,257
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    God bless those Beanz and God Bless his victums

    'Victims'

    No wonder you are lashing out at a 16 year old girl.

    BWAHAHAHAHHA!
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,693
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    583
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Gandalf you find positivity nauseating that says it all.

    You really are incredibly negative and you seem to think that some kind of achievement. That marks you and the thread starter out as having no sense of balance.


    I mentioned disabled teachers because as an enabler I worked with many people in wheelchairs and some of them went on to teach. You see people achieve stuff despite having far more issues to contend with than you, and your routine response is to poo poo them.

    That is not helpful for them and is terribly bad for your own karma.

    That you you would judge a woman on a sliding scale and put someone lower down than another simply because she had children with someone she is no longer with, again says it all.

    It makes you appear to be no better than a bitter incel or a sociopath like Molyneaux. ( Seriously get some new less creepy heroes.)

    That you decide not to have kids but then castigate others for not bringing them up the way you THINK you would, with absolutely no real world experience, makes you look stupid and presumptious. You need to grow up a bit.


    You want everyone to stay in their place. Lefties, musicians, kids, women, Immigrants, the disabled so that you can carry on with your illusory fantasy ex-pat life and look down your nose at EVERYONE.

    That does not make you better than them it just proves how much is wrong with your life. Do you think they would be quite so obsessed with you?


    You want to moan at me posting too much in this thread and then go on a shit posting rampage, your usual trolling crap quoting 20 posts in a row that ignore the subject.

    That is not the same as engaging in debate.


    This is not a thread about middle age white males and yet here you are again suggesting it is and playing the victim card.


    That makes your argument against Thunberg ring very hollow. You have joined the anti-science brigade as a substitute for actually doing anything constructive yourself.



    So you see it is not a personal attack but rather a reflection of the sad fact that you are seemingly intent on continually tearing people down and the forum now reflects that attitude as though ripping on people's achievments is an achievment in itself. You even post videos form those guys who make a living by doing so.

    That is incredibly sad.

    Yes I will personally attack that attitude from You and Brock and El Kabong and Walrus for his shit stirring homophobia, but you are grown men. You should be able to handle it. I do not step over the line like all of you have repeatedly . I am never racist like most of you commonly are. I don't bring your names or families into it and most importantly I do not fill the forum on every board with my own bitching about the world in general. You all do it and nobody wants to join you or your clique because you overwhelming mantra seems to be NEGATIVITY.
    Thanks for the mention bff @Beanz I held my vomit down and read a couple of your posts. Clearly you have some major issues I respect that. How long can you go on saying the exact same shit.

  3. #273
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,631
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2987
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Yes I will personally attack that attitude from You and Brock and El Kabong and Walrus for his shit stirring homophobia, but you are grown men. You should be able to handle it. I do not step over the line like all of you have repeatedly . I am never racist like most of you commonly are. I don't bring your names or families into it and most importantly I do not fill the forum on every board with my own bitching about the world in general. You all do it and nobody wants to join you or your clique because you overwhelming mantra seems to be NEGATIVITY.
    This is the part where I tell you "Hey Beanz you know you don't HAVE to read my posts" and then you respond "Freedom of speech doesn't mean the right of no reply" and then I'd say something like "Telling someone to NOT post something, is not a reply but a demand of compliance with views you hold. And also you never really dispute our claims so much as you complain that we've posted them...disputing would be a RESPONSE just bitching about them is wishing for people you don't agree with to be censored."


    I'm not saying Greta can't speak or have a platform. I'm not saying any of the "the end is neigh" jackasses who are championed by multimillionaires that live in mansions perilously close to those rising seas we've all heard so much about, but hey THEY can jet set and wine and dine and live like gods meanwhile what's left for the average citizen? No beef, no air travel, no large farms...so that's skyrocketing food prices, loss of jobs, skyrocketing travel and transportation expenses gee won't it be a great green wonderland once the revolution occurs




    It Might Be Time to Get Rid of Gas Stoves in Order to Fight Climate Change
    https://www.thekitchn.com/climate-ch...mpaign=managed


    Come on guys, it's not a cult, it's not like big government/big corporations are attempting to control every single aspect of your lives....give up this give up that don't say anything negative about Greta
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,150
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    22
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    I just called the police on Beanz.

    Seriously.

  5. #275
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,150
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    22
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Anyone know why?

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,150
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    22
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Anyone know why?
    No, why?

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,150
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    22
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Anyone know why?
    No, why?
    Because Beanz has openly admitted right here in this thread that he "HAS SHOT MANY BANDS AND SHOT MANY PEOPLE."

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,257
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Anyone know why?
    No please enlighten us and let us know quite why you are so negative about everything
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,257
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Anyone know why?
    No, why?

    Mate you are back to quoting yourself. There are better uses of your time
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,150
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    22
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Anyone know why?
    No please enlighten us and let us know quite why you are so negative about everything
    Ha! You don't even remember what you are spouting from one moment to the next. It isn't I who is going around openly admitting to shooting bands and shooting people. Fucking hell, let's see what the C.H. boys think about that.

  11. #281
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,257
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Anyone know why?
    No please enlighten us and let us know quite why you are so negative about everything
    Ha! You don't even remember what you are spouting from one moment to the next. It isn't I who is going around openly admitting to shooting bands and shooting people. Fucking hell, let's see what the C.H. boys think about that.


    "It is like your dumb slight about me shooting cover bands. 98% of what I shoot are most certainly not cover bands, and 50-60% of what I do is not even photography but if it makes you feel better.
    "

    Followed by me saying it is daft to carry on like this and then you insisting on carrying on, carrying on.

    What the hell is CH boys anyhoos?
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  12. #282
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,150
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    22
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Anyone know why?
    No please enlighten us and let us know quite why you are so negative about everything
    Ha! You don't even remember what you are spouting from one moment to the next. It isn't I who is going around openly admitting to shooting bands and shooting people. Fucking hell, let's see what the C.H. boys think about that.


    "It is like your dumb slight about me shooting cover bands. 98% of what I shoot are most certainly not cover bands, and 50-60% of what I do is not even photography but if it makes you feel better.
    "

    Followed by me saying it is daft to carry on like this and then you insisting on carrying on, carrying on.

    What the hell is CH boys anyhoos?
    CH Order of the Companions of Honour (est. 1917; UK

  13. #283
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,150
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    22
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    or, what I reality wanted to written was: CH Centre Hospitalier (French: general hospital), seeing as you will have "shot" quite the few peeps. Couldn't you have wrote "filmed" or "videotaped" FFS. Bloody hell, the bands will need flak jackets with you.

  14. #284
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,631
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2987
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    or, what I reality wanted to written was: CH Centre Hospitalier (French: general hospital), seeing as you will have "shot" quite the few peeps. Couldn't you have wrote "filmed" or "videotaped" FFS. Bloody hell, the bands will need flak jackets with you.
    Ahhh the French....




    ...another nation well known for their humor
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  15. #285
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,414
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    657
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    So Larry you are artistic so does that give you a free ride to carry on as you do.!
    What it does it leaves us with a problem it seems to me you are very compulsive and you are angry with other that don't see things in the same light as you.
    Your a artist as well you are talented but my word you are heavy going remember there are other on the forum you need to remember that regardless your on a different wavelength in what you believe in.
    So Larry show some leeway to others and stop looking for fights I make no apologies for giving you stick weather your artistic or not remember you kick me I will kick you back but harder.!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Will Pakistan and India go to war?
    By Freedom in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-03-2019, 03:21 PM
  2. India
    By Freedom in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-22-2018, 07:47 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 10:30 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing