Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  97
Dislikes Dislikes:  14
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    She has very bad posture. It will cause physical problems within a decade.
    I could see her being recruited into an environmental terrorist group, attempting to kill all the cows in the world and getting 15-life

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Greta will be embarrassed and do something stupid by the time she is 21. Then the left will say the right made her crazy and suicidal. Always blaming and spinning and connecting dots that cannot be connected unless one is on LSD.
    Like she has to wait until she's 21 to have left or right grown ass adults slamming her for doing 'stupid or crazy' shat.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Greta will be embarrassed and do something stupid by the time she is 21. Then the left will say the right made her crazy and suicidal. Always blaming and spinning and connecting dots that cannot be connected unless one is on LSD.
    Like she has to wait until she's 21 to have left or right grown ass adults slamming her for doing 'stupid or crazy' shat.
    True. But Gandalf rightly so cares about her posture, and I does too. Look at her upper thoracic area, hunched forward, like a Aggressive turtle as El kabonger has put it. Look, spics ,I do cares about kids. She should not have such tight muscles of neck and jaws, huncching forward like that's aggressive anger and hatefulness of face expression. It's not like any 16 year old I've ever seen, spics

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

True. But Gandalf rightly so cares about her posture, and I does too. Look at her upper thoracic area, hunched forward, like a Aggressive turtle as El kabonger has put it. Look, spics ,I do cares about kids. She should not have such tight muscles of neck and jaws, huncching forward like that's aggressive anger and hatefulness of face expression. It's not like any 16 year old I've ever seen, spics
    Awkward obnoxious teenagers with bad posture and a high opinion of themselves. Shocking I tell ya. Bout sums up the lot at one point or another.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, it will play havoc in the years to come. You see it with young gamers and smart phone addicts too. It is an unfortunate generation. It needn't develop into anything serious with a few corrections. I am taller than 99.6% of the worlds population so I have a habit of crouching forward too and it isn't good for the body. It is something one needs to watch. She has no excuse being of below average height.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Yes, it will play havoc in the years to come. You see it with young gamers and smart phone addicts too. It is an unfortunate generation. It needn't develop into anything serious with a few corrections. I am taller than 99.6% of the worlds population so I have a habit of crouching forward too and it isn't good for the body. It is something one needs to watch. She has no excuse being of below average height.
    When she reaches legal age maybe I’ll take her on a date. We can watch that al gore flick that one and Oscar and now we find out years later everything was bullshit. Perhaps Al and his cronies had good intention but wasn’t he using scientific models saying in such and such a year such will happen and now most of it hasn’t. We see this all over, Bobby Kennedy did a big thing on New Yorkers needing to wear gas masks by the 1975 or so. By Bobby I mean JFK brother. And yet with all this false science anyone who dares question global warming science is a crackpot. Who exactly is the crackpot? I think a little more common sense discussion on the topic would serve us well. This screaming into the mike and calling anyone who questions anything a denier seems to be getting us no where. A lot of these green laws are written by the green lobby who are hired by companies that benefit from these laws. There is a lot of money to be made in the new green deal so of course any opposition must be demonized. Who funds this girls travels? I honestly don’t know but she seems to have an entourage of adults with her. Just curious about her funding. She does need some Xanax or something or perhaps she is adhd

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shameful stuff. I would not share a drink with any of you. A gang of anonymous, supposedly 'adult' men ganging up and getting their rocks off on sticking the boot in, slagging off a 16yr old who dared to do more than 'tidy her room'.

We all knew Brock was a creep, but it seems he is not alone.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Shameful stuff. I would not share a drink with any of you. A gang of anonymous, supposedly 'adult' men ganging up and getting their rocks off on sticking the boot in, slagging off a 16yr old who dared to do more than 'tidy her room'.

#beanerbabyformod. Damn I’m sure everyone else is disappointed you won’t be sharing a drink with them.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hahaha 😂 Walrus, I just spit out my drink so there's no way I can share it with him now.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hahaha 😂 Walrus, I just spit out my drink so there's no way I can share it with him now.
    Don’t waste French wine fats

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Shut up and clean your room dickhead

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz why are you upset with people lambasting Greta when I was 16 no fucker took note of what I said.
    She is 16 years old she has said nothing new
    she is no great scholar just a angry little girl being used as a figure head a puppet in the great game of eco issues.
    We all no what has to be done to save the planet we will never be completely carbon neutral I would say maybe the high 90s in percentage but it will take time.
    China and India are growing economys they are not unlike us in the 50s and 60s heavy pollution and using large amounts of fossil fuels. Greta for all her angry speeches and blaming of adults.
    Maybe it time to live in mud huts eating raw carrots and living till your mid 30s.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well said Dia.

Gandalf is living in a mud hut and eating raw carrots. That's what he told me anyway. I'm only about 100 km from him now so maybe I can go over and personally check it out

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You forgot about the tunnels. I saw the new Rambo and have been burrowing furiously. There are signs everywhere saying 'Watch out Frenchie' and 'Napoleon was politically incorrect'.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Beanz why are you upset with people lambasting Greta when I was 16 no fucker took note of what I said.
    She is 16 years old she has said nothing new
    she is no great scholar just a angry little girl being used as a figure head a puppet in the great game of eco issues.
    We all no what has to be done to save the planet we will never be completely carbon neutral I would say maybe the high 90s in percentage but it will take time.
    China and India are growing economys they are not unlike us in the 50s and 60s heavy pollution and using large amounts of fossil fuels. Greta for all her angry speeches and blaming of adults.
    Maybe it time to live in mud huts eating raw carrots and living till your mid 30s.
    Because she is someones daughter. Because to mock somebody, especially a child for being different is beyond low. She is way brighter than many adults and is not being used by anyone. She was more than able to hold her own in a conversation and to answer questions in depth when i talked to her. If that was my daughter i would be more than made up and proud of her, certainly not ashamed. The grown men mocking her here are the actual freaks, it is beyond creepy. It is because they can't control her. Because she is not the model of submissiveness they think should be demanded. Fucking oddballs the lot of them.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information