Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  97
Dislikes Dislikes:  14
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Thread: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I have never denied being Jewish. That is a weird thing to claim.
    So you're Jewish and you were in a Christian cult and you're also Gypsy as well?

Not really, it's not at all unusual. My Nan was a gypsy. She was born in Ireland and my relatives through her all still live on a site there. She married My Grandpop who was a Jew. She insisted they still live in a Caravan even when she moved here to Cornwall. My mother in her early twenties joined a Christian cult, When i said I don't want to be part of it at 16 I was given 24hrs to find somewhere to live. She still refuses to speak to me. My Dad was a part of that cult for a short time but left and divorced my mother, he maintained contact with me and my siblings after returning to Judaism, and then married a Jewess with whom he had my half siblings. I don't go to Synagogue anymore and am not circumcised but i certainly would never want to pretend it is not part of who i am, anymore than I would pretend I was not English or was not for 16 years a very devout Christian. I was born here, as were both my parents and my mothers family who have been here for hundreds of years. It seems you are easily impressed.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you're Jewish and you were in a Christian cult and you're also Gypsy as well?

Beanz has explained on numerous occasions that his father was Jewish and became estranged from his mother who was a Christian with whom he was raised. Being part gypsy is not very mind-boggling is it? I'm not sure what the marveling here is all about.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post

Beanz has explained on numerous occasions that his father was Jewish and became estranged from his mother who was a Christian with whom he was raised. Being part gypsy is not very mind-boggling is it? I'm not sure what the marveling here is all about.
    Frenchy you have only been here a couple months don’t pretend you know everyone here. You may have fooled everyone else with this Brock thing but I’m on to you like Big D on white supremacy

El Kabong Guest

Not really, it's not at all unusual. My Nan was a gypsy. She was born in Ireland and my relatives through her all still live on a site there. She married My Grandpop who was a Jew. She insisted they still live in a Caravan even when she moved here to Cornwall. My mother in her early twenties joined a Christian cult, When i said I don't want to be part of it at 16 I was given 24hrs to find somewhere to live. She still refuses to speak to me. My Dad was a part of that cult for a short time but left and divorced my mother, he maintained contact with me and my siblings after returning to Judaism, and then married a Jewess with whom he had my half siblings. I don't go to Synagogue anymore and am not circumcised but i certainly would never want to pretend it is not part of who i am, anymore than I would pretend I was not English or was not for 16 years a very devout Christian. I was born here, as were both my parents and my mothers family who have been here for hundreds of years. It seems you are easily impressed.
    Where does the German come in? Your father?

I mean to me that's a hodgepodge of different ethnicities, it's lovely quite honestly of course bar the whole you and your mom not speaking. I find that to be quite sad, and especially cruel on her part. Religion is up for interpretation (unless of course you're Catholic then it's pretty much "I'll have what the Pope is having"). There's people down my way who speak in tongues and dance with snakes....that's fine for them, but I don't partake in such things. I'm curious about the cult thing not due to you specifically being tormented by those folks, but just in general I'm curious about cults.

I thought Judaism was a maternal lineage? But then again, there's several things I don't know. I mean surely anyone can practice the religion obviously.

Thank you for sharing though.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz is an interesting chap

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Her right jaw looks like Muhammad Ali's right jaw after Joe Frazier got done with him on March 8th 1971

El Kabong Guest

Still no word from her to China or India.....so odd so strange that such a brave girl wouldn't hit out at the worst polluters yet would only have scathing remarks for those doing the best job at protecting the environment.

Also I worry about her health...there's possibly other stuff going on and if that's the case then yet again shame on her parents for putting her in these situations.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The point is... and it must be said... that plenty of non-Greta-haters have posed the same question, and it merits thought and consideration. Surely the main reason for Greta not going to China is that China is not very tolerable when it comes to someone telling them what to do from an environmental standpoint. Especially when they're still in the middle of full-scale industrialization and have no time for other, piddling affairs.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    The point is... and it must be said... that plenty of non-Greta-haters have posed the same question, and it merits thought and consideration. Surely the main reason for Greta not going to China is that China is not very tolerable when it comes to someone telling them what to do from an environmental standpoint. Especially when they're still in the middle of full-scale industrialization and have no time for other, piddling affairs.
    #1 answer .....#2 answer is China doesn't do GUILT if they did then Tank Man would have them keeled over begging for mercy.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If that is the case David then why is she not in Africa telling them that the horn and excessive child birth rates is causing global devastation?

She is basically going after white middle class people who will never have a lot of children and will in due course moderate themselves and the planet that way.

It is just that governments then open borders to people who have a lot more children. 84% of UK population growth is foreign.

There needs to be more talk about that. Grow the darn trees and close the borders. That will be great for the environment.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

she's not looking too healthy. She looks like she has one of those conditions where the kid is only like 18 or 20 but they look like they're like 65 or 70. I would recommend she tries to look after her health and well-being instead of trooping around the world

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    If that is the case David then why is she not in Africa telling them that the horn and excessive child birth rates is causing global devastation?

She is basically going after white middle class people who will never have a lot of children and will in due course moderate themselves and the planet that way.

It is just that governments then open borders to people who have a lot more children. 84% of UK population growth is foreign.

There needs to be more talk about that. Grow the darn trees and close the borders. That will be great for the environment.

Would you give up having children to save the planet? Meet the couples who have
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...climate-crisis

Why have four children when you could have seven? Family planning in Niger
    https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...aception-niger

Cui bono?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    she's not looking too healthy. She looks like she has one of those conditions where the kid is only like 18 or 20 but they look like they're like 65 or 70. I would recommend she tries to look after her health and well-being instead of trooping around the world
    'She didn't eat for three months': Greta Thunberg 'stopped talking' before activism
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...efore-activism

I think she may suffer from more than what they say she does and again I blame the parents.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes it is all over the news that the father is now lamenting the fact he pushed her out there to do the promotions because it has risked her health and she has several other pre-existing conditions which have not come out but we will shortly see. This is a victim of child exploitation at the hands of the greedy fascist far-left radical environmentalist

Thread Information