Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  86
Dislikes Dislikes:  13
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 443

Thread: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,647
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2987
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You are way too easily triggered. I express a different opinion to you and YOU make it personal. You seem to thrive on it. You want to defend factory farms and hunting your own game in the same breath, go ahead but don't expect people to take you seriously because much of what you post is absolute tosh and nonsense.

    And well done on proving that you really do factory farm bullshit, and spread it around on an industrial scale . If you think YOU speak for the vast majority of posters on here you are deluded. You do not even speak for the vast majority of American posters on here. You are an anomaly mate, not some kind of barometer for common sense. Quite the opposite. Still no need to lose your rag over it. It is just a FACT.
    All I did was laugh at the insane idea that CO2 is going to destroy the Earth and ....hold on, allow me to let you explain how things happened "I express a different opinion to you and YOU make it personal. You seem to thrive on it."

    I defend factory farms not for myself....again I DON'T DEFEND THEM FOR MYSELF I defend them because while yeah they do cause for a number of problems they also feed a lot of people which I must have missed this part Beanz....how will you and Greta feed those people reliant on cheap available sources of meat and vegetable? I'm only slightly curious as it's not like millions upon millions of people depend on food from these farms or anything.


    Where again do you shop, what do you buy again? I don't believe you ever answered me...I know how difficult direct questions are for you. I never claimed to speak for anyone but myself It is just a FACT.

    But don't let that stop you, you never have, just keep on AGAIN. Do the same old bullshit, time after time and expect different results.

    All I did was laugh and then ask a few questions and here we are. And all you can do is rock in a fetal position and tout the policies of some robotic little dutch child who has done what? Been used as a puppet by her famous parents to garner attention for THEM? Her specific idiosyncrasies and personality make up (I'd say developmental troubles, but I digress, I'm putting the kid gloves on and being overly kind in this) have been exploited by her parents and the rabid fanatics who espouse this green bullshit....her having suicidal thoughts is only a positive for them, they may as well have said "Obey us or we'll shoot innocent puppies".....but YOU defend them doing this by white knighting for Greta.


    She's been exploited but you don't care, you identify with her, you swallow whole HER view on the environment which is 'the world isn't going to end in 12 years but we're going to pass irreversible tipping points' ..... rrrrrright, according to the same scientists who have been predicting doom and gloom since before Greta was a glimmer in her father's eye. But hey eventually they'll be right and won't we all feel sorry then.


    Never you worry though Beanz, don't bother answering the direct questions put to you again...I know how you're not one to let go of a thing like that when you think I haven't addressed something to your standard.

    Go solar and wind and ban fossil fuels...that costs money and will also cost a great many lives and you say what to that? Nothing? "Tough" "hate it for you" "sucks to be you" what is your response to that FACT. I know where I live if there's no AC, well a heap of old people, little babies, and the infirmed will more than likely die....and your take is?

    Ban beef and air travel and factory farms.....according to Google "The world consumed 129.5 billion pounds of beef in 2016." so that's what a few million folks either starving or malnourished. No air travel so what is that replaced with? No factory farms so that means food is more expensive and there's a lot less of it....yeah only good can come from that.


    Your solutions? I mean BESIDES calling me names and being not even angry. I'll wait for them....tell me brilliant one, what is YOUR plan? What is Greta the Great's plan?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,165
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    22
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    This is getting rather nasty all around. But I really liked that verb "white-knighting" 🤭

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,270
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    This is getting rather nasty all around. But I really liked that verb "white-knighting" ������
    Get fucked Brock you bulb headed shit stirring cunt. Go back and read the first four posts of YOUR thread, and then tell me with a straight face there was nothing 'nasty' about four grown men attacking and slagging off a 16 yr old girl. Feeble as fuck. Your daughters must be so proud of you all.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,647
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2987
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    This is what I posted...

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Well you see India and China are where the selective mutism kicks in.




    I stand by it and see 0 wrong with it.



    Hope that helps
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,270
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You are way too easily triggered. I express a different opinion to you and YOU make it personal. You seem to thrive on it. You want to defend factory farms and hunting your own game in the same breath, go ahead but don't expect people to take you seriously because much of what you post is absolute tosh and nonsense.

    And well done on proving that you really do factory farm bullshit, and spread it around on an industrial scale . If you think YOU speak for the vast majority of posters on here you are deluded. You do not even speak for the vast majority of American posters on here. You are an anomaly mate, not some kind of barometer for common sense. Quite the opposite. Still no need to lose your rag over it. It is just a FACT.
    All I did was laugh at the insane idea that CO2 is going to destroy the Earth and ....hold on, allow me to let you explain how things happened "I express a different opinion to you and YOU make it personal. You seem to thrive on it."

    I defend factory farms not for myself....again I DON'T DEFEND THEM FOR MYSELF I defend them because while yeah they do cause for a number of problems they also feed a lot of people which I must have missed this part Beanz....how will you and Greta feed those people reliant on cheap available sources of meat and vegetable? I'm only slightly curious as it's not like millions upon millions of people depend on food from these farms or anything.


    Where again do you shop, what do you buy again? I don't believe you ever answered me...I know how difficult direct questions are for you. I never claimed to speak for anyone but myself It is just a FACT.

    But don't let that stop you, you never have, just keep on AGAIN. Do the same old bullshit, time after time and expect different results.

    All I did was laugh and then ask a few questions and here we are. And all you can do is rock in a fetal position and tout the policies of some robotic little dutch child who has done what? Been used as a puppet by her famous parents to garner attention for THEM? Her specific idiosyncrasies and personality make up (I'd say developmental troubles, but I digress, I'm putting the kid gloves on and being overly kind in this) have been exploited by her parents and the rabid fanatics who espouse this green bullshit....her having suicidal thoughts is only a positive for them, they may as well have said "Obey us or we'll shoot innocent puppies".....but YOU defend them doing this by white knighting for Greta.


    She's been exploited but you don't care, you identify with her, you swallow whole HER view on the environment which is 'the world isn't going to end in 12 years but we're going to pass irreversible tipping points' ..... rrrrrright, according to the same scientists who have been predicting doom and gloom since before Greta was a glimmer in her father's eye. But hey eventually they'll be right and won't we all feel sorry then.


    Never you worry though Beanz, don't bother answering the direct questions put to you again...I know how you're not one to let go of a thing like that when you think I haven't addressed something to your standard.

    Go solar and wind and ban fossil fuels...that costs money and will also cost a great many lives and you say what to that? Nothing? "Tough" "hate it for you" "sucks to be you" what is your response to that FACT. I know where I live if there's no AC, well a heap of old people, little babies, and the infirmed will more than likely die....and your take is?

    Ban beef and air travel and factory farms.....according to Google "The world consumed 129.5 billion pounds of beef in 2016." so that's what a few million folks either starving or malnourished. No air travel so what is that replaced with? No factory farms so that means food is more expensive and there's a lot less of it....yeah only good can come from that.


    Your solutions? I mean BESIDES calling me names and being not even angry. I'll wait for them....tell me brilliant one, what is YOUR plan? What is Greta the Great's plan?
    Get over YOURSELF. Some things are bigger than you. Nobody is asking you questions. You do not have some divine right to deflect by demanding answers to your questions when you behave like a five year old. Calm down and ask nicely and maybe just for once don't assume that you are required to fly off the handle and defend anything just because someone doesn't agree with the hyper capitalism you seem to think everyone should bow down and worship.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  6. #96
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,488
    Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1642
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    This is getting rather nasty all around. But I really liked that verb "white-knighting" ������
    Get fucked Brock you bulb headed shit stirring cunt. Go back and read the first four posts of YOUR thread, and then tell me with a straight face there was nothing 'nasty' about four grown men attacking and slagging off a 16 yr old girl. Feeble as fuck. Your daughters must be so proud of you all.


    Actually the first four posts have three "grown men attacking and slagging off a 16 yr old girl."

    Still.... many others have weighed in on one form or another basically to state their opinion which is basically not on the side of Greta. Not sure whether that constitutes "attacking and slagging off" or not.

    Some have done so quietly and without risk of engaging in a heated exchange.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,647
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2987
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Get over YOURSELF. Some things are bigger than you. Nobody is asking you questions. You do not have some divine right to deflect by demanding answers to your questions when you behave like a five year old. Calm down and ask nicely and maybe just for once don't assume that you are required to fly off the handle and defend anything just because someone doesn't agree with the hyper capitalism you seem to think everyone should bow down and worship.
    Yeah Greta's ego is one of those things that's bigger than me. If I was asked questions I'd answer them. What am I deflecting? I'm stating how things work on planet Earth because you seem to genuinely not understand that the agenda these Greenies are calling for the entire world* (bar India and China) adopting has some very serious real consequences and you NOT addressing that seems short sighted and silly.



    Ask nicely?




    OK Beanz...dear poster, many blessings upon you, and thank you for taking your precious time to answer the questions I humbly ask:

    1. how will you and others attempt to feed the population of Earth without factory farms and domestic cattle?

    2. what will replace fossil fuels since wind and solar are simply not efficient enough to fully replace them?

    3. is it morally right to utilize a child that is differently abled/has a developmental disorder in order to prove a point/champion a cause which she may have been brainwashed into believing?


    ....thank you for your time and thoughtful consideration, I await your response most humble gentle kind poster
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,270
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Get over YOURSELF. Some things are bigger than you. Nobody is asking you questions. You do not have some divine right to deflect by demanding answers to your questions when you behave like a five year old. Calm down and ask nicely and maybe just for once don't assume that you are required to fly off the handle and defend anything just because someone doesn't agree with the hyper capitalism you seem to think everyone should bow down and worship.
    Yeah Greta's ego is one of those things that's bigger than me. If I was asked questions I'd answer them. What am I deflecting? I'm stating how things work on planet Earth because you seem to genuinely not understand that the agenda these Greenies are calling for the entire world* (bar India and China) adopting has some very serious real consequences and you NOT addressing that seems short sighted and silly.



    Ask nicely?




    OK Beanz...dear poster, many blessings upon you, and thank you for taking your precious time to answer the questions I humbly ask:

    1. how will you and others attempt to feed the population of Earth without factory farms and domestic cattle?

    2. what will replace fossil fuels since wind and solar are simply not efficient enough to fully replace them?

    3. is it morally right to utilize a child that is differently abled/has a developmental disorder in order to prove a point/champion a cause which she may have been brainwashed into believing?


    ....thank you for your time and thoughtful consideration, I await your response most humble gentle kind poster

    Are you seriously calling people ' These Greenies ' and not expecting me to find you to be the weird freaky oddball in all this? In your little 'Us and Them' world I am most definitely not part of your 'US' and very happy to be one of 'Them'.


    1. If you think the only way to feed people is factory farms then you know jackshit about farming.

    2. you answered your own question

    3. Again you answered your own question. You are beyond brainwashed and deranged
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,165
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    22
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Beanz's nastiness is off the charts. Cursing, demeaning, name calling, insulting, what a gentleman. You feel sorry for our daughters? I feel sorry for your daughter.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,270
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Beanz's nastiness is off the charts. Cursing, demeaning, name calling, insulting, what a gentleman. You feel sorry for our daughters? I feel sorry for your daughter.
    How do you even know I have a daughter Brock you fucking eggplant headed fucktard? I am not the one taking pot shots at a 16yr old for having the temerity to leave her room and exercise her right to free speech and protest.

    What a sad excuse for a man
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,165
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    22
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    That made no sense. But do continue. It's getting rich.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,165
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    22
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    7. . There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader.
    The abuses of the Climate Change movement are loud and proud. They vociferously attack their perceived enemies for public consumption, and are cheered on by fellow travelers in the journalism class. Most recently they brainwashed a bunch of kids and marched them into an octogenarian Democrat Senator’s office to beg not to be murdered by a ‘No’ vote on impossible legislation. Have you seen those kids in Diane Feinstein’s office? You should, it’s creepy, here they are:
    https://twitter.com/_waleedshahid/st...76130089459712
    These tantrums and protests aren’t only meant to rally supporters of the Climate Change movement. They are a form of intimidation, a tactic used to silence those who question the gospel. There is ample evidence that the Climate Change movement meets the seventh warning sign of an unsafe group.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,270
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Beanz's nastiness is off the charts. Cursing, demeaning, name calling, insulting, what a gentleman. You feel sorry for our daughters? I feel sorry for your daughter.
    I wouldn't worry about India, you were choking and gagging on Als cock as soon as he called a 16yr old a 'media cunt' so you are fooling nobody with your phoney outrage at me not being a gentleman.

    What a fucking rotter.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,165
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    22
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    That made no sense. But do continue. It's getting rich.
    Bump.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,270
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    That made no sense. But do continue. It's getting rich.
    Bump.
    Not a very cool story Bro.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Will Pakistan and India go to war?
    By Freedom in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-03-2019, 03:21 PM
  2. India
    By Freedom in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-22-2018, 07:47 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 10:30 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing