Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
I wish you would SHUT the fuck up Larry bitch moan are you Artistic I wonder.?
Brock is banned I wish you would go away and continue your preaching to those who give a fuck.
You carry on like a bloody wet lettuce you have Brock on the bloody brain shit he is no puppet master pulling string's.
Just because he makes you look a dick head with his vastly superior knowledge.
I wonder if Brock every comes back ! he would see nothing changes only instead of Steve Miles Lyle and a few others have to put up with your shit������
Yes I am both autistic and artistic. They for me are virtually inseparable. It is the refocusing of that tenaciousness that has enabled me to support my family and produce the portfolio that allows me to charge what I do.

Brock is still here mate. He is fatboxingfan. Ask him why he never admitted that to you.
My goodness. At least it is a step up from selling all your things while relying on your disabled wife's disability money. A man should work and even though you clearly work part time whence yet another day of extraordinarily long posts being aggressive towards others online due to your variety of frustrations, at least you can hold a camera and say 'I am a man that can hold a camera'. It is quite amazing.

Good for you. It shows that even the most vile, low sexual value types like you can do something and have a family of their own too. Care in the community and all that. We all find our place.
I have never once spent my Mrs money, quite the opposite. Pretty disgusting of you to repeat the accusation that she or I am somehow 'low sexual value' again too. just because she is disabled and had kids when I met her. Beyond the pale mate.
You should read your own posts back to yourself if you want to see beyond the pale. I am talking directly about you with your potty mouth eye averting rage dribble. You come across as a frustrated, bitter, sick man. And yet another day raging against the baddies....seems you don't do much at all....projection much? Even with the family and still at it. What a loser you are. What a silly little man with his silly little ways.
All the bitterness is with you young man. You could not be further from the truth. It is unforgivable for you to even mention someone you have never met, let alone speak about her in such a disgusting derogatory way. You can say what you like about me but don't even mention her. It has been an incredibly happy day for me and I am not about to let you spoil it with your jealousy and twisted attitude.
I think YOU have incredibly low sexual market value. I am talking about you. Of course I consider someone who raises the kids of 2 other men and who cannot make eye contact or be reasonable for more than 2 days in a row rather low on the totem pole. You are nobodies first choice. You are way down the ladder and I am being fair by saying at least you have something. Many men have no one and they are the incels you mock.

Like I say go back and read your happy posts as you sound incredibly off. Full of aggression and insults. As usual. So I am putting you in your place, you little inbred ferret. As I always say, play fair by me and you get it back in spades, but call me a cunt constantly then I am going to rattle you.

I actually told my wife a very funny joke about you saying I am the kind of man who demands sex and pointed out who told me this.

You don't rattle me at all, you are just embarrassing yourself and the forum, on the main boards again. I kept to the subject and you just proved everything I said. You and fatboxingfan/Brock who just two seconds ago was Private Messaging you are an incredibly sad pair of losers.
No, you rattled off page after page of derogatory and rude posts to everybody and then when someone finally stood up to you, you said 'Ooh, that's going too far. How dare you!'

I have not got a pm from anyone and that you are even that interested shows how little life you have.

Go to bed, Beanz and have a rest. Utter loser.