Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Are you seriously calling people ' These Greenies ' and not expecting me to find you to be the weird freaky oddball in all this? In your little 'Us and Them' world I am most definitely not part of your 'US' and very happy to be one of 'Them'.

1. If you think the only way to feed people is factory farms then you know jackshit about farming.

2. you answered your own question

3. Again you answered your own question. You are beyond brainwashed and deranged
What would you like me to call these extremists? I would guess that you'd find me very weird as I'm not very much like you. Sorry that you see it like that when my rights and productivity are under attack from an actual trustifarian like Greta.

Oh I can feed my family quite ok factory farms aside, but what of the less fortunate? Do you not think that a dramatic price increase for food would impact them at all? Or do you just not care about them? Surely you can transition from factory farms to something else but that would take a lot more than 12 years so I can tell you that much.

You answered your own question is not an answer to my question from you. But if that's how you want to leave it I am more than pleased to leave it that way because it shows you've got no answer you've got no solution and that's the point all you have is this is wrong with Society that's wrong with Society this is wrong with how things are that's wrong with how things are and you never ever ever have answers.

Please blindly naively childishly follow this to your own end you will have no one to blame but yourself. I can look after myself and I can look after my family and I'm not calling for the World to Change to suit my little pet projects that spring from not having any real work or challenge in life.