The insults thing isn't cool. I tend to do it when insulted myself and it ends up a duel to the sharpest edges. It doesn't run deep though, I say it to say 'How does that feel? Not very nice, right?' We can all do better. I am not a monster, but I can get mean if pushed when I don't know why. Far more human than sociopathic really. A long way off from my Halcion Devils advocate days, but still a fiery forum volcano at times.

Beanz claims to be the most aggressive poster, but many of us can be too, and I am definitely one of them. I guess being called a loser gets to me sometimes. It shouldn't as I am a reasonably successful person in my field, but I guess it brings up images of homeless shelters and things which I have spent all my life avoiding and which was of course not my fault as a child. I get prickly. I have worked hard to be not be a loser, to not fall into those traps, to not be a nihilist. I try with every day to do something.

My thing about not hurting children is very sincere and pure and sure I can sound cynical about adults, but it is only because I hate to see children hurt. I am someone who for years has been against bad parents and passing down debt to the next generation. I wouldn't be like the Taliban as argued but a fair parent and fun. It won't happen though as I am too old and if we are going to be fair to the environment then I have more than enough nephews and nieces already.

On the environment of course I want a clean planet. Less plastic, more nuclear and so on. In the olden days milk was in bottles, why did they do away with things like that? Why all the packaging on Easter eggs and why bother with Christmas Crackers? Aren't they silly? So yeah, I don't hate Greta or anything and was teasing with the squinty thing. I just think it is all a bit manufactured in terms of her backing. I love nature and don't want lung cancer. Of course I want a clean planet.

I won't bring up families again, but I am not much of a loser. I don't sit on park benches drinking whisky from paper bags or anything. I go to work and function like most people. I do my best. Kind of ordinary really.