Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
I have never denied being Jewish. That is a weird thing to claim.
So you're Jewish and you were in a Christian cult and you're also Gypsy as well?

Not really, it's not at all unusual. My Nan was a gypsy. She was born in Ireland and my relatives through her all still live on a site there. She married My Grandpop who was a Jew. She insisted they still live in a Caravan even when she moved here to Cornwall. My mother in her early twenties joined a Christian cult, When i said I don't want to be part of it at 16 I was given 24hrs to find somewhere to live. She still refuses to speak to me. My Dad was a part of that cult for a short time but left and divorced my mother, he maintained contact with me and my siblings after returning to Judaism, and then married a Jewess with whom he had my half siblings. I don't go to Synagogue anymore and am not circumcised but i certainly would never want to pretend it is not part of who i am, anymore than I would pretend I was not English or was not for 16 years a very devout Christian. I was born here, as were both my parents and my mothers family who have been here for hundreds of years. It seems you are easily impressed.