Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  97
Dislikes Dislikes:  14
Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are as entitled to your view as anybody, but you seem to have no recognition of how you speak to others whence people suggesting you sound angry.

My definition of loser is for example quite different to yours and I do have empathy which is why I don't harangue people raised with a belt who occasionally lash out at the way they were raised. I consider ordinary people who have really struggled far more impressive than Greta Trump who has had it all on a plate.

I am certainly not uncomfortable nor with these issues you keep claiming I have. I think there is a lot of good in the world but that things will never be perfect. You look on with glee as children gurn and grimace while I actually feel a bit sorry that that they are being grossly manipulated and also with the sex ed for toddlers stuff that you encourage.

I would like children to be happy and to enjoy their lives rather than have the new version of the Old Testament thrown at them. It is creepy and few have suffered from climate change.

Sure we should clean up the oceans and air as I love nature, but beyond that I don't think all that much needs to be done. The best place to start is to tell the Middle East and Africa to go easy on the love making and consider their own impact. Build more nuclear energy etc too. Less people and more technology is the way forward and things will plateau out. All this 'I want it and I want it now' whilst ignoring other serious issues is asinine.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Greta is well giving kids nightmares simple enough the rants of a 16 year old who is doom and gloom.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In what way have you been "not allowed" to reply Beans?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Croquets

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    You are as entitled to your view as anybody, but you seem to have no recognition of how you speak to others whence people suggesting you sound angry.

My definition of loser is for example quite different to yours and I do have empathy which is why I don't harangue people raised with a belt who occasionally lash out at the way they were raised. I consider ordinary people who have really struggled far more impressive than Greta Trump who has had it all on a plate.

I am certainly not uncomfortable nor with these issues you keep claiming I have. I think there is a lot of good in the world but that things will never be perfect. You look on with glee as children gurn and grimace while I actually feel a bit sorry that that they are being grossly manipulated and also with the sex ed for toddlers stuff that you encourage.

I would like children to be happy and to enjoy their lives rather than have the new version of the Old Testament thrown at them. It is creepy and few have suffered from climate change.

Sure we should clean up the oceans and air as I love nature, but beyond that I don't think all that much needs to be done. The best place to start is to tell the Middle East and Africa to go easy on the love making and consider their own impact. Build more nuclear energy etc too. Less people and more technology is the way forward and things will plateau out. All this 'I want it and I want it now' whilst ignoring other serious issues is asinine.
    I am well aware of how I speak and in your case it is already way to moderated to be honest. I am not angry with you, i just find your attitude pretty despicable and find no convincing argument for why i should hold that impression from you. I think you are absolutely devoid of empathy and actually way beyond that, you are incredibly calculating in the kind of sociopathic viewpoints you are so eager to encourage everyone else to share here. This post of yours I am quoting is a prime evidence of that attitude.

I have worked with plenty of young people diagnosed with all kinds of problems,many across the autistic spectrum but none of them were as cold, spiteful or as nasty as you. You would likely describe many of them as having had it all on a plate too. There is no excuse for that kind of behaviour or attitude, because frankly always somebody who has had it harder than oneself and plenty that have had a far worse time of it than you. They would never act so terribly. You just can't bring yourself to give anyone any credit for anything other than espousing hate. That is a pretty sad way to live your life.

You have always acted like a spoiled child and stamping your feet now and deciding that environmentally you don't think all that much needs to be done, is again evidence for how deluded you are and how arrogant you continue to be.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nobody, ever: "There are always people who come up to me and ask for selfies and autographs and so on, so, that really gives you an idea of how big the climate movement has reached."

Greta: "Hold my beer."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Croquets

Back to your compulsive posting already? I have your pal Gandalf scalding me for posting on a day he didn't ( when actually he did) and now you scalding me for not posting, stamping your feet as though you have won something.

I have a different opinion to you guys and you just can't handle it. You never engage with any points I bring up or evidence because you posts are just soapbox opinion pieces. Even kids would never be that reductive and pathetic.

If your really want a comfortable cringe worthy hateathon then start your own forum.

I very clearly and carefully answered your question, and you, (after getting Alpha and Gandalf banned) ignored both of them, just telling other posters you agreed with them and went on to troll about cults. Stonewalling and gaslighting. It has always been you and Gandalf's MO. Gandalf even admitted that he literally posts to get a reaction and to like you lay traps for others. Who else would have such an empty life that they would feel the need to do that? It is mental. You are a very dishonest bloke. Look at how you many people you have telling lies on your behalf in order to pretend you are not the same old Brockton and yet every post betrays you.

It is cool if you want to change, but the first step is not denial.

Embrace the arsehole

Make peace with the arsehole

Bin the arsehole

Grasshoppers
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nobody, ever: "There are always people who come up to me and ask for selfies and autographs and so on, so, that really gives you an idea of how big the climate movement has reached."

Beanz, these weaponization of this autistic children is hard to watch. Swedish child protective services have been alerted to her case and taking it very seriously but Greta has not returned to her country. Allegedly, is because she refuses to fly on airplanes due to that's carbon. St Greta of Thunberg has made it into the cover of GQ -- Could there be anything more emblematic of the stupidity of our age?

My first question would be: what is a 16-year old autistic school drop-out who has done nothing of note in her life other THAN regurgitate climate propaganda, doing on the cover of a menā€™s magazine? @Gandalf think that things!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz, these weaponization of this autistic children is hard to watch. Swedish child protective services have been alerted to her case and taking it very seriously but Greta has not returned to her country. Allegedly, is because she refuses to fly on airplanes due to that's carbon. St Greta of Thunberg has made it into the cover of GQ -- Could there be anything more emblematic of the stupidity of our age?

My first question would be: what is a 16-year old autistic school drop-out who has done nothing of note in her life other THAN regurgitate climate propaganda, doing on the cover of a menā€™s magazine? @Gandalf think that things!

Fuck off Brockton.

The fact that you have entirely ignored anything I said and felt the need to @ mention your equally sad mate to back you up is emblematic of the stupidity of people like you two. You two are the ones with issues. You think way too highly of yourselves and I would urge your friends and family to help and encourage you to have a word with yourselves because it is acutely embarrassing to witness.

You have both spent 15 pages now mocking a 16 year old for promoting science, encouraging others to show a concern for the natural environment and acting as a positive role model of what you can achieve when you are not a massive fucking melt like you two sad cunts

You are very, very weak men. Here is a bright 16 year old who you feel compelled to mock despite her not being an airhead or just being obsessed with makeup and pop music and boys. Her generation can never win in your eyes, because you don't give a flying fuck about them. Like Murdoch and Trump and Boris you treasure your own egos way more than Greta's generations future. Look at the willful knee jerk arrogance of People like Australia's Scott Morrison promoting even more coal mining when 90% of the barrier reef is dead. You are displaying the same attitude because it lets you off the hook.

Denial and doubling down on stupidity is not a good look.

Congratulations on you both for knowing more than the worlds top climate scientists, for that is what you are claiming. The opposite to what Thunberg is doing. She has always deferred but she is clearly way more reasonable and balanced and educated on this issue than your pair.

Congratulations also to you two for inspiring literally millions of people to come out in solidarity and march with you in less than a year since you started your brave imaginary campaign.

Fucking hell.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Artistic she is very angry well that's it Beno what's your excuse for being a ass hole did you grow into it or is O natural.šŸ˜­

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Schoolgirl environmental activist Greta Thunberg has been described as suffering ā€˜mental abuse by manipulative adultsā€™ by Jeremy Corbynā€™s brother. Piers Corbyn, 72, is a climate change denier and adds that listening to Miss Thunberg, 16, was ā€˜derangedā€™ describing her as an ā€˜ignorant brainwashed childā€™. He tweeted a BBC News article about the teenagerā€™s visit to the UK telling MPs they need to ā€˜listen to climate scientistsā€™. He said: ā€˜Listening to an ignorant brainwashed child is deranged. I am an actual scientist of physics Meteorology, astrophysics and climate and say @GretaThunberg is wrong and suffers mental abuse by manipulative adults.ā€™ Piers has previously claimed that climate change is a cover up to push up fuel prices and says global warming is a hoax. He called Extinction Rebellion protesters on Waterloo Bridge ā€˜derangedā€™ and staged a counter-protest with a banner calling carbon dioxide a ā€˜gas of lifeā€™.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Artistic she is very angry well that's it Beno what's your excuse for being a ass hole did you grow into it or is O natural.ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½
    She has every right to be angry, but if that is all people can focus on then its a bit of a sad reflection on them. Having a different opinion to somebody else is not the same thing as being an arsehole and by your age you should be able to cope with that.

God knows why you feel the need to stick up for Brock when he is either lying to your face or insisting that you join him in the same charade, but if you think if you think Gretas parents should have told her to shut up and go and watch the X factor then It might explain why you are carrying a torch for that sad pair of losers.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wish you would SHUT the fuck up Larry bitch moan are you Artistic I wonder.?
    Brock is banned I wish you would go away and continue your preaching to those who give a fuck.
    You carry on like a bloody wet lettuce you have Brock on the bloody brain shit he is no puppet master pulling string's.
    Just because he makes you look a dick head with his vastly superior knowledge.
    I wonder if Brock every comes back ! he would see nothing changes only instead of Steve Miles Lyle and a few others have to put up with your shitšŸ©

Thread Information