Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  97
Dislikes Dislikes:  14

Thread: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Climate activists it's nothing new a 16 year old girl so what it all been said before.
    Shit in truth it's social media that give people a platform to sprout there doctrine.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Zosial media is the death of the young people 18 years old and younger, they have all of those info at their fingertippers, but cant integrate it to solve any kind of problems.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Climate activists it's nothing new a 16 year old girl so what it all been said before.
    Shit in truth it's social media that give people a platform to sprout there doctrine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Zosial media is the death of the young people 18 years old and younger, they have all of those info at their fingertippers, but cant integrate it to solve any kind of problems.
    Thanks for proving my point you pair of plums. This is a social media platform upon which you are posting and then looking down your nose at, a young lady who is integrating what she has learnt to try and encourage others to solve one of the biggest problems we all have to face.

Even if you do not belive in man made climate change. She has also achieved more than you ever will.

'So what' indeed.

BWAHAHAHA!
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It’s not surprising that Greta’s father, Svante Thunberg, was an wildly unsuccessful actor, failed author, sub-par arts manager and producer. The 50 year-old has-been anything but famous. I would venture to guess that Greta’s protest notes have been written by Mr. Thunberg. Greta’s mother, Malena Ernman, calls herself a famous Opera singer. L.................M.....................F......... ..............A...........................O.

What a travesty to have been born to those parents. Both daughters have been diagnosed with Aspergers, body dysmorphic disorder, obsessive compulsive-disorder, depression, anorexia nervosa, neurological twitching, and even a very rare eating disorder called Prader-Willi Syndrome, yet they cruelly parade their daughter around encouraging her to fight for a 100% political cause.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    It’s not surprising that Greta’s father, Svante Thunberg, was an wildly unsuccessful actor, failed author, sub-par arts manager and producer. The 50 year-old has-been anything but famous. I would venture to guess that Greta’s protest notes have been written by Mr. Thunberg. Greta’s mother, Malena Ernman, calls herself a famous Opera singer. L.................M.....................F......... ..............A...........................O.

What a travesty to have been born to those parents. Both daughters have been diagnosed with Aspergers, body dysmorphic disorder, obsessive compulsive-disorder, depression, anorexia nervosa, neurological twitching, and even a very rare eating disorder called Prader-Willi Syndrome, yet they cruelly parade their daughter around encouraging her to fight for a 100% political cause.

Well at least you have stopped trying to hide what a fucking scumbag you really are now.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fucking Barbarians

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Thread Information