Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  97
Dislikes Dislikes:  14
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    @Alpha - have you gone mad? Pack that "cool story bro" stuff up now, enough is enough.
    Yea nah, it's fine for him to sh-t post. Just ban me, cause I won't stop.
    COOOLLLLL STOOOOOOORRRRRYYYYYYY BRRRRRROOOOOOOOOO
    cOOOLLLL STORRRYYY BROOOOOO
    COOOL STORY
    BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Pack that up now, enough is enough. If you ask me to ban you I will. Trust me.
    Go on then Adolf. Get your ban stick out. It's a revolution, bro. A cool one.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Alpha - have you gone mad? Pack that "cool story bro" stuff up now, enough is enough.
    COOOL STORY
    BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think you will find a 16 year old inspiring literally millions of people around the world to take to the streets and protest, largely led by their own children is a revolution bro, and what you indulging in is merely trolling from a middle age stick insect who thinks finally eating his vegatables in his late thirties has turned him into a superhero

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But Beanz, he is not that's preying mantis!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

COOOL STORY
    No probs bruv
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well that sucks alpha was banned and I’m still not sure what shape the earth is. Miles is banned so my gang is now prone to attack.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My points is USA and EU have the cleanest air on earth, and everybody knows China and India have the worst. So why isnt Greta over there helping out the cause? Why is she in the countries with the least pollution doing the Guilt Game?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    My points is USA and EU have the cleanest air on earth, and everybody knows China and India have the worst. So why isnt Greta over there helping out the cause? Why is she in the countries with the least pollution doing the Guilt Game?
    It is not her job to go all over the world for your pleasure. It is everyone's responsibility to be mindful of the environment. So be sensible.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    It is not her job to go all over the world for your pleasure. It is everyone's responsibility to be mindful of the environment. So be sensible.
    its not about pleasure. But if she's so into the cause, why doesnt she go where its truly most dire? Of course its everybody's, but its like going to Beverly Hills, Califoonia and lecturing/scolding/yelling about innner city crime in Detroit. Just go straight to the jugular and go to Detroit.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

its not about pleasure. But if she's so into the cause, why doesnt she go where its truly most dire? Of course its everybody's, but its like going to Beverly Hills, Califoonia and lecturing/scolding/yelling about innner city crime in Detroit. Just go straight to the jugular and go to Detroit.
    What are you babbling on about now?

If she went to India you would criticise her for polluting the environment getting there. Admit you have an issue with her which is just childish.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If she went to India you would criticise her for polluting the environment getting there. Admit you have an issue with her which is just childish.
    If she went to India I would be proud of her! Don't accuse me of that.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sure you would.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

She went to the Americas to attend the International climate summits in New York and Chile etc. I would use your favourite word 'disingenuous' but I am not about to waste my time calling out fucking middle aged men attacking a 16yr old for fighting for something she believes in . It is an insane inversion of reality in which the same men ( as in YOU Brock) who would bemoan the younger generation not doing anything but look at their phones and games are now getting on their high horse about a 16 yr old who has already sailed across the Atlantic and got boots in their millions on the ground.

You do not even have to agree with her, or believe in climate change, but if she is what you all consider to be an acceptable target to launch your fucking feeble entitled bile towards, you must be pretty lame in real life.

There are Saddos and there are absolute fucking rotters. I would much rather be a Saddo.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sure you would.
    Master think what you want but I really would be proud of her if she went to either India or China.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    She went to the Americas to attend the International climate summits in New York and Chile etc. I would use your favourite word 'disingenuous' but I am not about to waste my time calling out fucking middle aged men attacking a 16yr old for fighting for something she believes in . It is an insane inversion of reality in which the same men ( as in YOU Brock) who would bemoan the younger generation not doing anything but look at their phones and games are now getting on their high horse about a 16 yr old who has already sailed across the Atlantic and got boots in their millions on the ground.

You do not even have to agree with her, or believe in climate change, but if she is what you all consider to be an acceptable target to launch your fucking feeble entitled bile towards, you must be pretty lame in real life.

There are Saddos and there are absolute fucking rotters. I would much rather be a Saddo.

Adult professionals, many of whom have a genuine concern for the environment, were at those summits. Having a 16-year old Swedish girl from a well-to-do background scolding them like so many naughty children is, IMHO, not the best look nor strategy to resolve the world's environmental crisis.

Contrary to what you and many others may think, some of us still feel this was a calculated, sensationalist stunt pulled off by adults behind the scenes. Whether the effect was positive or not remains to be seen, I guess. But suffice it to say that those who do not believe there is anything wrong with the environment or the climate change, are not about to be swayed to the other side by a yelling, grimacing teenaged girl.

It is also a verifiable fact that most of the world's pollution and climate damaging man-made activities are occurring, and have been occurring for many years, in the very nations being mentioned here on this thread. To ignore that fact and continue driving the nail into the more progressive nations is a bit of foolish selective targeting, if you ask me. I'd rather see efforts to encourage/coerce offending nations to step in line, or risk economic and diplomatic sanctions.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Adult professionals, many of whom have a genuine concern for the environment, were at those summits. Having a 16-year old Swedish girl from a well-to-do background scolding them like so many naughty children is, IMHO, not the best look nor strategy to resolve the world's environmental crisis.

Contrary to what you and many others may think, some of us still feel this was a calculated, sensationalist stunt pulled off by adults behind the scenes. Whether the effect was positive or not remains to be seen, I guess. But suffice it to say that those who do not believe there is anything wrong with the environment or the climate change, are not about to be swayed to the other side by a yelling, grimacing teenaged girl.

It is also a verifiable fact that most of the world's pollution and climate damaging man-made activities are occurring, and have been occurring for many years, in the very nations being mentioned here on this thread. To ignore that fact and continue driving the nail into the more progressive nations is a bit of foolish selective targeting, if you ask me. I'd rather see efforts to encourage/coerce offending nations to step in line, or risk economic and diplomatic sanctions.
    Those very people castigating a brave 16 yr old girl here on Saddos and in the wider world have absolutely no respect for adult professionals. No respect for experts or scientists, the environment or the fact that their own children will if they are lucky inherit the mess they leave. Think of it what you will, the reality is a three week crossing of the Atlantic in a yacht is not for the feint hearted. She put her money where her mouth was. She is a spokeperson for a generation you and I have no authority to lecture. We have failed them. It is not sensationalist to point out how short sighted and selfish our generation and the ones before it have been.

Nobody is ignoring India or China. What people are willfully ignoring is the fact that the problem is not restricted to first, second or third world countries. It is a global issue and pretending that the USA, which is an atrocious country as far as man made climate change is concerned, should get a free pass under an administration that denies science is preposterous. If there is to be sanctions the USA should certainly be among the first to be shut down if needs be.

She went to the Americas because that is where the INTERNATIONAL climate change conferences were held. They were not held in India or China.

What is even more troubling is people being offended by emotion, by passion, by action , by the most human of qualities being expressed by someone purely because it is by somebody NOT LIKE THEM.

This whole board has massive issues with difference and diversity, even diversity of thought.

That is the reality of most people's lives off it but on here it is like fantasy island circa 1800 ffs
    Hidden Content

Thread Information