Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
Walrus, you're avoiding the tangible substance clinging to the surface of a sphere
I’m not avoiding it I see it everyday and occasionally swim in it
You do see it everyday, it is a natural tangible substance.

Can you provide a physical practical demonstration/ experiment showing a large body of standing water with the surface naturally displaying convex?

You do understand what pseudoscience is right?

You'll ramble with nonsense as usual, so don't expect a reply from me. Just a practical demonstration is all that is required.
yup sure alpha you got all the true info we are just brainwashed sheep. And you know damn well plenty of people haven’t even seen the ocean so it doesn’t exist to them, they can’t reproduce a model of it.
As predicted, just more nonsense rambling.

I can guarantee that those people that you say haven't seen the ocean, have seen and used water. And when they have collected it, they have used a container shaped object, as opposed to a ball shaped object. Why would that be? Oh yeah because even a toddler understands how the substance acts.

Forget your words and presuppositions, a practical demonstration/ experiment is all that I require from you.
Well there is one, you are standing on it but you refuse to accept it. I have given you evidence of waters curvature but you will not accept it. There is nothing I can do, it’s not religion it is measurable but you believe what you want and dismiss everyone as shills and sheep which is mere ramble.