Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  97
Dislikes Dislikes:  14
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Walrus, you're avoiding the tangible substance clinging to the surface of a sphere
    I’m not avoiding it I see it everyday and occasionally swim in it
    You do see it everyday, it is a natural tangible substance.

Can you provide a physical practical demonstration/ experiment showing a large body of standing water with the surface naturally displaying convex?

You do understand what pseudoscience is right?

You'll ramble with nonsense as usual, so don't expect a reply from me. Just a practical demonstration is all that is required.
    yup sure alpha you got all the true info we are just brainwashed sheep. And you know damn well plenty of people haven’t even seen the ocean so it doesn’t exist to them, they can’t reproduce a model of it.
    As predicted, just more nonsense rambling.

I can guarantee that those people that you say haven't seen the ocean, have seen and used water. And when they have collected it, they have used a container shaped object, as opposed to a ball shaped object. Why would that be? Oh yeah because even a toddler understands how the substance acts.

Forget your words and presuppositions, a practical demonstration/ experiment is all that I require from you.
    Well there is one, you are standing on it but you refuse to accept it. I have given you evidence of waters curvature but you will not accept it. There is nothing I can do, it’s not religion it is measurable but you believe what you want and dismiss everyone as shills and sheep which is mere ramble.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Walrus, you're avoiding the tangible substance clinging to the surface of a sphere
    I’m not avoiding it I see it everyday and occasionally swim in it
    You do see it everyday, it is a natural tangible substance.

Can you provide a physical practical demonstration/ experiment showing a large body of standing water with the surface naturally displaying convex?

You do understand what pseudoscience is right?

You'll ramble with nonsense as usual, so don't expect a reply from me. Just a practical demonstration is all that is required.
    yup sure alpha you got all the true info we are just brainwashed sheep. And you know damn well plenty of people haven’t even seen the ocean so it doesn’t exist to them, they can’t reproduce a model of it.
    As predicted, just more nonsense rambling.

I can guarantee that those people that you say haven't seen the ocean, have seen and used water. And when they have collected it, they have used a container shaped object, as opposed to a ball shaped object. Why would that be? Oh yeah because even a toddler understands how the substance acts.

Forget your words and presuppositions, a practical demonstration/ experiment is all that I require from you.
    Well there is one, you are standing on it but you refuse to accept it. I have given you evidence of waters curvature but you will not accept it. There is nothing I can do, it’s not religion it is measurable but you believe what you want and dismiss everyone as shills and sheep which is mere ramble.
    We are both standing on terra firma. The substance known as water does not behave the way you believe.

You obviously don't understand what pseudoscience is:

Heliocentrism is your religion.

I called you a shill because you were posting stuff by proven shill/ dis-info agents.

People are sheep and are easy to fool. I can post numerous instances where the public has been tricked or fooled.

If you are so confident, there is a $15,000.00 challenge out there that still hasn't been claimed. The guy mixes with the common purpose crew (dis-info agents) so I won't post a link, but his name is Zen Garcia.

Just provide your experiment to prove your belief, easy.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't see how name-calling walrus is going to help you conduct your experiment in which somehow you try to prove that a planet will have the same gravitational force as a tennis ball

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't see how name-calling walrus is going to help you conduct your experiment in which somehow you try to prove that a planet will have the same gravitational force as a tennis ball
    It’s ok he can believe as he wishes. All he ever posts is flat earthers shill BS

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It’s ok he can believe as he wishes. All he ever posts is flat earthers shill BS

They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will have to side with Alpha on this one. He has really proven that he sticks only to the scientific method. I can't fault him for that. Walrus never goes by science he only goes by feelings n shitz

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Even my fucking cat knows the earth is round

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then maybe your cat can provide me with a physical practical demonstration/ experiment showing a large body of standing water with the surface naturally displaying convex?

They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Shit-stirring Angry Turtle Playing Hookey from School is back at it:

Greta Thunberg Says Norway, Canada Oil Violates Children Rights
    December 9, 2019, 5:01 PM CST

Ahhhh, yes,. Norway! (Not CHINA or INDIA.......STILL......NOT........CHINA OR INDIA)

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then maybe your cat can provide me with a physical practical demonstration/ experiment showing a large body of standing water with the surface naturally displaying convex?

There is plenty of evidence of curvature of the earths surface and same with water. You just dismiss it all as it doesn’t fit. The ancient Greeks figured this shit out but when we close our minds we tend to lose history

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What would explain the obvious spherical shape of the Earth when we look down from a plane or when a satellite takes a photo of the Earth or when astronauts photograph the earth when they are halfway to the Moon?

you have to really do some gymnastics in order to refute the obvious spherical shape of most heavenly bodies the sun and the Moon and the Earth being the nearest 3

And if they are flat then what is their shape? Certainly the moon does not go on and on forever right Alpha? so when you look up at the moon and it looks like a near perfect circle what shape are you saying it actually is as opposed to a near perfect circle? Are you saying it's in the shape of a triangle or a square or a rectangle?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What would explain the obvious spherical shape of the Earth when we look down from a plane or when a satellite takes a photo of the Earth or when astronauts photograph the earth when they are halfway to the Moon?

you have to really do some gymnastics in order to refute the obvious spherical shape of most heavenly bodies the sun and the Moon and the Earth being the nearest 3

And if they are flat then what is their shape? Certainly the moon does not go on and on forever right Alpha? so when you look up at the moon and it looks like a near perfect circle what shape are you saying it actually is as opposed to a near perfect circle? Are you saying it's in the shape of a triangle or a square or a rectangle?
    True that you can see curvature from 36,000 feet. I saw,it myself when I was trying to induce young children to end their lives by going home.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is plenty of evidence of curvature of the earths surface and same with water. You just dismiss it all as it doesn’t fit. The ancient Greeks figured this shit out but when we close our minds we tend to lose history
    More nonsense rambling. You obviously don't understand what pseudoscience is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

True that you can see curvature from 36,000 feet. I saw,it myself when I was trying to induce young children to end their lives by going home.
    The heliocentric priest himself Neil DeGrasse Tyson even says you can't see curvature from that height:

Either way it's irrelevant, as it's all based on visual geometry, some study on Euclid's Optics would assist here.

I prefer science, using practical demonstrations and experiments, using the tangible substances in this reality.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If it looks curved then it is curved for me. All the solar objects have the same patterns, so I think we probably do too.

El Kabong Guest

June 19, 240 B.C.: The Earth Is Round, and It's This Big
    https://www.wired.com/2008/06/dayintech-0619/

Merry Christmas

Thread Information