Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  97
Dislikes Dislikes:  14
Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    So Larry you are artistic so does that give you a free ride to carry on as you do.!
    What it does it leaves us with a problem it seems to me you are very compulsive and you are angry with other that don't see things in the same light as you.
    Your a artist as well you are talented but my word you are heavy going remember there are other on the forum you need to remember that regardless your on a different wavelength in what you believe in.
    So Larry show some leeway to others and stop looking for fights I make no apologies for giving you stick weather your artistic or not remember you kick me I will kick you back but harder.!

Except i have never kicked you. Never said a harsh word to you. Given you an easy ride mate, absolute carte blanche while you have constantly stuck your oar in sticking up for Brock, Gandalf, and the rest. You want to believe i am angry then believe away but as a Brit you should know better. I have always called a spade a spade because i assume we were all big boys here and it turns out most are just soft lads with a victim mentality. A lot of the crap they come out with is simply inexcusable but you always have an excuse.

Seriously you guys need to lighten up. Think about how ridiculous it is for you all to constantly refuse to step out of the party line and just gang up instead of consider another point of view. Look at this thread and how Gandalf has admitted how nauseous he feels when people are positive about stuff he has no time for. It is a completely mental way to live your life.

This thread poses a question but really it was a shit stir form post one. I answered the question but people were not interested in truth or reality.

The FACT is what they were looking for all along is justification for the repulsion and hatred they all felt toward a 16 yr old girl who they all think should know her place. That is God's honest truth. And for grown middle age men that is pretty lame stuff.

Even those you lot call Snowflakes would be embarrassed by the stuff in this thread.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So Larry you are artistic so does that give you a free ride to carry on as you do.!
    What it does it leaves us with a problem it seems to me you are very compulsive and you are angry with other that don't see things in the same light as you.
    Your a artist as well you are talented but my word you are heavy going remember there are other on the forum you need to remember that regardless your on a different wavelength in what you believe in.
    So Larry show some leeway to others and stop looking for fights I make no apologies for giving you stick weather your artistic or not remember you kick me I will kick you back but harder.!

Except i have never kicked you. Never said a harsh word to you. Given you an easy ride mate, absolute carte blanche while you have constantly stuck your oar in sticking up for Brock, Gandalf, and the rest. You want to believe i am angry then believe away but as a Brit you should know better. I have always called a spade a spade because i assume we were all big boys here and it turns out most are just soft lads with a victim mentality. A lot of the crap they come out with is simply inexcusable but you always have an excuse.

Seriously you guys need to lighten up. Think about how ridiculous it is for you all to constantly refuse to step out of the party line and just gang up instead of consider another point of view. Look at this thread and how Gandalf has admitted how nauseous he feels when people are positive about stuff he has no time for. It is a completely mental way to live your life.

This thread poses a question but really it was a shit stir form post one. I answered the question but people were not interested in truth or reality.

The FACT is what they were looking for all along is justification for the repulsion and hatred they all felt toward a 16 yr old girl who they all think should know her place. That is God's honest truth. And for grown middle age men that is pretty lame stuff.

Even those you lot call Snowflakes would be embarrassed by the stuff in this thread.
    Beanz, cut it out bro, you've said really nasty low stuff to just about everybody, and yet you keep denying it. Then when they mention it, you say it didn't happen or that they're "shutting down your right to reply". Furthermore, when they strike back at you, you cry "foul! low blow! nasty!" as if you yourself have not done in equal measure all those things. Are you insults any "nicer" or "joking-er" than theirs are? Come on, bro, just ONCE say you got as good as you gave, you absolute bellend.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post

Beanz, cut it out bro, you've said really nasty low stuff to just about everybody, and yet you keep denying it. Then when they mention it, you say it didn't happen or that they're "shutting down your right to reply". Furthermore, when they strike back at you, you cry "foul! low blow! nasty!" as if you yourself have not done in equal measure all those things. Are you insults any "nicer" or "joking-er" than theirs are? Come on, bro, just ONCE say you got as good as you gave, you absolute bellend.
    Fuck off Brock.

Apples and Oranges.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In the rush to protect all your bruised egos you have completely espoused common decency.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Greta is not saying anything new is she,? we have heard it all before have we not.!!!
    We have all had problems with ourselves and family airing one's dirty laundry in public does not good what so ever.!
    But you must admit you do go in for the kill and you give no quarter so in the many exchanges with Miles Lyle Brock etc myself included I tried very hard to be not involved but alas you did push buttons.
    You not a stupid person but you have been acting stupid with others I used to enjoy the forum but it's a battle ground I am no 👼 but neither are you and we are all as bad as each other things have got way out of line.
    Fuck I am 60 in march time is going by I would like to see Steve back Brock and may be if the mods think fit let him back.
    To start a fresh more of a bunch of friends and not like the bunch of twats we have turned into sad indeed because we were friends were we not we had a laugh.
    So MODs give Brock a chance and maybe just maybe you can see if we get along.!!!!

El Kabong Guest

In the rush to protect all your bruised egos you have completely espoused common decency.

.....thank you?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Greta is not saying anything new is she,? we have heard it all before have we not.!!!
    We have all had problems with ourselves and family airing one's dirty laundry in public does not good what so ever.!
    But you must admit you do go in for the kill and you give no quarter so in the many exchanges with Miles Lyle Brock etc myself included I tried very hard to be not involved but alas you did push buttons.
    You not a stupid person but you have been acting stupid with others I used to enjoy the forum but it's a battle ground I am no 👼 but neither are you and we are all as bad as each other things have got way out of line.
    Fuck I am 60 in march time is going by I would like to see Steve back Brock and may be if the mods think fit let him back.
    To start a fresh more of a bunch of friends and not like the bunch of twats we have turned into sad indeed because we were friends were we not we had a laugh.
    So MODs give Brock a chance and maybe just maybe you can see if we get along.!!!!
    Thanks for being the grown up Rich. Yes it is true I do come out swinging. I think because a lot of us do not feel the need to be join in with a lot of the banter in your group it is seen as being aloof when in reality we all get along fine and talk together outside of the forum despite being very different.

Nobody is as blunt and offensive as me and a lot of that is down to frustration with the fact that what was once a Saddo for all, is now an us and them place, with very divided factions.

It has become increasingly polarised and I really do not understand the thinking behind a lot of the attitudes you all share and the opinions you guys post everyday.

The easy thing would be for me to just give up and leave you guys to it but the reality is a new victim would be sought out.

Master, Ryanman, Kirk, whoever would have to be the odd one out. I know you all do not see it like that, but it is what it feels like on this side of the wall you have all built around yourselves here.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nahh, just relax. And props for what you said. Really nice and sincere there, it is very appreciated by me and I'm hoping by ALL.
    good points you raised, we're all guilty, so let's break down that wall.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You chose to do the swinging first Beanz. I quoted several posts of it and that was you dismissing others and one by one telling them that they were this and that. Other poster said you sounded off and you don't seem to see it.

I even highlighted my own entry into this thread and I wasn't doing very much. In fact you are now hanging on me finding your white knight opera singer video posting fetish as some kind of dark force. All I was doing was pointing out how pampered Greta had been and saying many ordinary 16 year olds are not very pampered.

I also showed that the insults started with you first and I did warn you not to go down that path. You have some growing up to do in that regard. You should know by now that you don't have a free shot at me. You know that by now, but chose to show no respect and thus you got it back. I am allowed to think Greta is part of a cult backed by money like the open borders crowd.

All you need to do is tell me why you disagree and leave out the insults. I can easily do the same. I treat others as they treat me.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks for being the grown up Rich. Yes it is true I do come out swinging. I think because a lot of us do not feel the need to be join in with a lot of the banter in your group it is seen as being aloof when in reality we all get along fine and talk together outside of the forum despite being very different.

Nobody is as blunt and offensive as me and a lot of that is down to frustration with the fact that what was once a Saddo for all, is now an us and them place, with very divided factions.

It has become increasingly polarised and I really do not understand the thinking behind a lot of the attitudes you all share and the opinions you guys post everyday.

The easy thing would be for me to just give up and leave you guys to it but the reality is a new victim would be sought out.

Master, Ryanman, Kirk, whoever would have to be the odd one out. I know you all do not see it like that, but it is what it feels like on this side of the wall you have all built around yourselves here.

Crap! I had written 90% of my post and inadvertently erased it. Oh well.... I'll have to recap.

Now that things thankfully seem to be simmering down on various fronts, there are some serious questions I'd like to pose.

First, I appreciate that you've lately made an effort to individualize me, as this unwarranted "group" thing was really starting to wear thin. So any efforts by you to address me as an individual do not go unnoticed, and are much appreciated.

Still... it's puzzling to me why you seem so attached to the "us vs them" narrative. I just don't see it that way.

Look at some of the wordage in your post.

"... in your group..." "...we all get along fine..." "... attitudes you all share..." "... wall you have all built around yourselves here..."

It's puzzling because you've clearly seen arguments where there are different people on each side of the issue. Trump.... gun control and mass shootings in the U.S.... LGBTQ.... the environment.... immigration.... IQ.... etc, etc, etc.

You've SEEN that... and yet you revert back to the "your group" narrative at the slightest friction with a select group of people.

A truce, or return to civility, if you will... lasts for a while, and should be permanent, I think... but eventually there's a heated disagreement, and the us vs. them narrative comes back.

You say (your words) there's no one here "as blunt and offensive" as you, for the reasons you state. Yes... you are quite blunt, which is not in itself anything bad. In fact, bluntness can sometimes be quite refreshing.

Although maybe there is some of that cultural factor blended in there.... which again is one of the things that make this forum so interesting.

I'm trying to sort of put myself in your shoes somewhat, and see why you would be so insistent on this "group" mentality.

Maybe it's because in finding yourself at odds with several posters at the same time, it's easier to group them together. Sort of like a shotgun mentality. If the opponents are all grouped together, they're easier to target.

Please don't take this wrong. I'm honestly trying to get at the root of the issue.

And no.... neither Master, Ryanman, nor Kirk would be the odd ones out of anything. I get along completely with Master, and have never had issues with either Ryanman or Kirk.

I've already stated that I admire the diversity of this forum, and the wit, intelligence, and articulateness of most people on the forum.

Regardless of what you continue to describe as the "old Saddo's" vs the "new Saddo's", I still enjoy it here enough to keep on coming back after almost 15 years, and have never been able to stick to any other boxing forum. (Maybe I'm a masochist ).

I think we've all disrespected each other on here at one time or another... but I think we can undo any damage that may have been done. Otherwise, how can I look forward to a possible Saddo reunion at some future date?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if anything i see the world heading into a mini ice age
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nah the easy thing to do would be to stop taking it so seriously and realize differing opinions thousands of miles away on a forum should cause you no issues with your stability.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am so glad that we all are saying that we all are guilty. if I'may generalized a bit it seems like certain posters get more personal and tend to insult people's physical appearances and families. I think it is a cultural thing hey if you have certain types of insults I'm more or less acceptable in different cultures and the other cultures was on the receiving end can I call you digest what appears to be highly insulting and having down a bit too deep and far it is a very interesting phenomenon. I can never understand how certain things bother one type of people while at the same time not bothering another type of people

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How neat to see you kids making up again. Makes Israel and Palestine look like the Treaty of Paris, but bless you all.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Someone needs a hug.

Thread Information