Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  97
Dislikes Dislikes:  14
Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    I wish you would SHUT the fuck up Larry bitch moan are you Artistic I wonder.?
    Brock is banned I wish you would go away and continue your preaching to those who give a fuck.
    You carry on like a bloody wet lettuce you have Brock on the bloody brain shit he is no puppet master pulling string's.
    Just because he makes you look a dick head with his vastly superior knowledge.
    I wonder if Brock every comes back ! he would see nothing changes only instead of Steve Miles Lyle and a few others have to put up with your shitļæ½ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½
    Yes I am both autistic and artistic. They for me are virtually inseparable. It is the refocusing of that tenaciousness that has enabled me to support my family and produce the portfolio that allows me to charge what I do.

Brock is still here mate. He is fatboxingfan. Ask him why he never admitted that to you.
    My goodness. At least it is a step up from selling all your things while relying on your disabled wife's disability money. A man should work and even though you clearly work part time whence yet another day of extraordinarily long posts being aggressive towards others online due to your variety of frustrations, at least you can hold a camera and say 'I am a man that can hold a camera'. It is quite amazing.

Good for you. It shows that even the most vile, low sexual value types like you can do something and have a family of their own too. Care in the community and all that. We all find our place.
    I have never once spent my Mrs money, quite the opposite. Pretty disgusting of you to repeat the accusation that she or I am somehow 'low sexual value' again too. just because she is disabled and had kids when I met her. Beyond the pale mate.
    You should read your own posts back to yourself if you want to see beyond the pale. I am talking directly about you with your potty mouth eye averting rage dribble. You come across as a frustrated, bitter, sick man. And yet another day raging against the baddies....seems you don't do much at all....projection much? Even with the family and still at it. What a loser you are. What a silly little man with his silly little ways.
    All the bitterness is with you young man. You could not be further from the truth. It is unforgivable for you to even mention someone you have never met, let alone speak about her in such a disgusting derogatory way. You can say what you like about me but don't even mention her. It has been an incredibly happy day for me and I am not about to let you spoil it with your jealousy and twisted attitude.
    I think YOU have incredibly low sexual market value. I am talking about you. Of course I consider someone who raises the kids of 2 other men and who cannot make eye contact or be reasonable for more than 2 days in a row rather low on the totem pole. You are nobodies first choice. You are way down the ladder and I am being fair by saying at least you have something. Many men have no one and they are the incels you mock.

Like I say go back and read your happy posts as you sound incredibly off. Full of aggression and insults. As usual. So I am putting you in your place, you little inbred ferret. As I always say, play fair by me and you get it back in spades, but call me a cunt constantly then I am going to rattle you.

I actually told my wife a very funny joke about you saying I am the kind of man who demands sex and pointed out who told me this.

You don't rattle me at all, you are just embarrassing yourself and the forum, on the main boards again. I kept to the subject and you just proved everything I said. You and fatboxingfan/Brock who just two seconds ago was Private Messaging you are an incredibly sad pair of losers.
    No, you rattled off page after page of derogatory and rude posts to everybody and then when someone finally stood up to you, you said 'Ooh, that's going too far. How dare you!'

I have not got a pm from anyone and that you are even that interested shows how little life you have.

Go to bed, Beanz and have a rest. Utter loser.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did you just tell me to go to bed?

Fucking hell you could not make it up.

Not everybody is like you Gandalf. It is as simple as that. Fucking get over yourself.

Get yourself a proper job and you will not have to go to bed at 9pm with your wee will winky cap on.

What is your day rate? Seriously you tell us you could not make as much over here without working twice as many hours and then say you could earn the same or more for the same amount of hours. What is it?

Something must be making you that bitter and frustrated that you are trying to assess the 'Sexual Value' of other posters and their partners based on fuck knows what.

And you think I am weird?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Back to the topic

Now then I have read today that little Greta is returning on a more environmentally friendly vessel back to Europe. I will give her credit for that I guess she got some flak for that giant carbon footprint she left on her way over to the other side of the ocean to the United States. I wonder now that she's returning back here to Europe what she will do next? Is she not going to go to school at all? how can she take off all of this time from school since July until now? Is she a school dropout or something?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Back to the topic

Now then I have read today that little Greta is returning on a more environmentally friendly vessel back to Europe. I will give her credit for that I guess she got some flak for that giant carbon footprint she left on her way over to the other side of the ocean to the United States. I wonder now that she's returning back here to Europe what she will do next? Is she not going to go to school at all? how can she take off all of this time from school since July until now? Is she a school dropout or something?

How did she leave a giant footprint in a vessel already built that was designed to use no fossil fuels? It was not built for her.

And now you want a pat on the back for giving her credit for doing something again most people will never do in their lifetime at just 16.

Priceless.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What about school?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did you just tell me to go to bed?

Fucking hell you could not make it up.

Not everybody is like you Gandalf. It is as simple as that. Fucking get over yourself.

Get yourself a proper job and you will not have to go to bed at 9pm with your wee will winky cap on.

What is your day rate? Seriously you tell us you could not make as much over here without working twice as many hours and then say you could earn the same or more for the same amount of hours. What is it?

Something must be making you that bitter and frustrated that you are trying to assess the 'Sexual Value' of other posters and their partners based on fuck knows what.

And you think I am weird?
    Not bitter or frustrated at all. All funky dory round my way old boy. My wife thought your comment about demanding sex from women downright weird as I decided to ask in my quirky way 'Do I ever demand sex from women?' and even more so when I pointed out the oddities of the weirdo that had suggested it. I was advised to stop talking to the strange Internet people. They are a waste of time. Quite right of course.

I suggested going to bed because you are online night and day basically hurling abuse and so if you want some then you will get it back. I judge only what I see and if you aim low as you always do then you get it back.

You want to compare bank balances now do you? All I will say is that I do alright and I am not downsizing anytime soon.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why would Greta be allowing to skip school scowling and squinting since September?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    My points is USA and EU have the cleanest air on earth, and everybody knows China and India have the worst. So why isnt Greta over there helping out the cause? Why is she in the countries with the least pollution doing the Guilt Game?
    It is not her job to go all over the world for your pleasure. It is everyone's responsibility to be mindful of the environment. So be sensible.
    its not about pleasure. But if she's so into the cause, why doesnt she go where its truly most dire? Of course its everybody's, but its like going to Beverly Hills, Califoonia and lecturing/scolding/yelling about innner city crime in Detroit. Just go straight to the jugular and go to Detroit.
    She went to the Americas to attend the International climate summits in New York and Chile etc. I would use your favourite word 'disingenuous' but I am not about to waste my time calling out fucking middle aged men attacking a 16yr old for fighting for something she believes in . It is an insane inversion of reality in which the same men ( as in YOU Brock) who would bemoan the younger generation not doing anything but look at their phones and games are now getting on their high horse about a 16 yr old who has already sailed across the Atlantic and got boots in their millions on the ground.

You do not even have to agree with her, or believe in climate change, but if she is what you all consider to be an acceptable target to launch your fucking feeble entitled bile towards, you must be pretty lame in real life.

There are Saddos and there are absolute fucking rotters. I would much rather be a Saddo.
    Personal attack.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"I don't want you to listen to me I want you to listen to the scientists"

This is what Greta Thunberg has said since day one. Again and again. So to suggest that she is trying to replace "adult professionals" is simply not true. Also to pretend that the jury is still out on whether her actions have had any effect is again a bit daft when literally millions of people all over the world joined her in her 'klimate strike'.

And no I am not accusing you of being a climate change denier Titofan or of "having no respect for adult professionals", but there are many here who do not, and worse still, wear it as a badge of honour. And they are the most vocal, the dominant voices in the room.

The fact is the USA is the all time biggest emitter of greenhouse gases in the history of this planet. No other nation comes anywhere near it. FACT.

So the thread opener suggesting that somehow it is the responsibility of a 16yr old to ignore that fact and travel to India to satisfy his own virtue signalling faux French bullshit outrage is stupid.

Tear her down (not you), slag her off, mock her, whatever, but for Le Blockbuster to pretend that she needs to travel to India (because that is more edgy) to impress him is pathetic.

There has long been a movement here to pretend that the brave thing to do is to attack anyone or anything that is unusual, unconventional, non traditional, foreign, etc and that is not something to mistake as a positive.

This board sits on a server thanks to a Brit living in Germany and yet it has until very recently had to put up with someone who once threatened to sue it, pretending that Brits should still be hostile toward Germans as though that was a patriotic attribute.

Common sense has been hijacked by the Jack asses like your President and his council of fools. If it had not been maybe kids would not find themselves thousands of miles from home grimacing in genuine distress at how useless many of the responsible adults are.
    Personal attack.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

4. Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.
    This one is pretty obvious. The Climate Change movement always shouts out revised and updated apocalypse predictions, eerily reminiscent of the stereotypical bum on the sidewalk with that ā€œThe End Is Nearā€ sign. ā€œThe world will end in X years if we donā€™t do Xā€ is the constant refrain. The years always pass, and the apocalypse never happens. Interestingly, this is a characteristic of multiple religious cults (such as the Seekers of Chicago, and the Order of the Solar Temple). At the moment, we apparently have 12 years to nationalize the entire economy and phase out fossil fuels before we all die a fiery death.
    Thereā€™s also no shortage of conspiracy theories about who they consider to be Earthā€™s greatest saboteurs. They have an enemies list. The fossil fuel industry is at the top of it, with widespread tinfoil hat theories about oil companies burying patents for efficient renewable fuel recipes to keep us all guzzling gasoline.
    The ā€œrepent or burnā€ doomsday preaching is the most well-known staple of the Climate Change movement, and quite clearly exemplifies the fourth warning sign for unsafe groups.
    You and your sicko Trump chums sound way more like Commie bastards than those you refuse to debate. This is what you did last time. Shut down debate with your compulsive lies. You are boasting about wanting to hang Obama as though that were not a conspiracy theory motivated by a weird refusal to admit that Trump has you by the bollocks.

It is a long way back down the twisty stairs of the minaret for Donkeys like you.
    Personal attack.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Beanz you are once again very aggressive in how you answer people who don't agree with you.
    Is there a reason for the hostility ?
    I personally think Greta is a sweet little girl, her message is clear and yes the planet is fucked the way we are going.
    Greta uses planes, multi billion dollar boats isn't a great way to preach your message. But you Beanz are so aggressive for someone who is a liberal, I think the far left and far right are pretty similar in aggression to be honest.

Everyone have a nice happy day, I know i will

Aggressive?

What do you want me to do wrap everything up in Pink Roses? I am not preaching a message I just have a different opinion to many and that is seen as bloody blasphemy around here. Next you will be pretending that there is no hostility in you calling people peasants and scum for the crime of not buying into your own world view

What a bunch of broflakes
    I don't agree with many here , however I'm just chilled as its Friday and it will involve wine.
    Try it you may chill out a bit.

Had a nice Shiraz yesterday. Seriously mate all this angry Beanz stuff is pretty hilarious and in the heads of everyone else. It has gone way beyond boring and I am not about to mind my P's and Q's for Cunts fools like Brock FlatboxingFlan or anyone else
    Admission that there are no barriers. Personal attack.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Get over YOURSELF. Some things are bigger than you. Nobody is asking you questions. You do not have some divine right to deflect by demanding answers to your questions when you behave like a five year old. Calm down and ask nicely and maybe just for once don't assume that you are required to fly off the handle and defend anything just because someone doesn't agree with the hyper capitalism you seem to think everyone should bow down and worship.
    Yeah Greta's ego is one of those things that's bigger than me. If I was asked questions I'd answer them. What am I deflecting? I'm stating how things work on planet Earth because you seem to genuinely not understand that the agenda these Greenies are calling for the entire world* (bar India and China) adopting has some very serious real consequences and you NOT addressing that seems short sighted and silly.

Ask nicely?

OK Beanz...dear poster, many blessings upon you, and thank you for taking your precious time to answer the questions I humbly ask:

1. how will you and others attempt to feed the population of Earth without factory farms and domestic cattle?

2. what will replace fossil fuels since wind and solar are simply not efficient enough to fully replace them?

3. is it morally right to utilize a child that is differently abled/has a developmental disorder in order to prove a point/champion a cause which she may have been brainwashed into believing?

....thank you for your time and thoughtful consideration, I await your response most humble gentle kind poster

Are you seriously calling people ' These Greenies ' and not expecting me to find you to be the weird freaky oddball in all this? In your little 'Us and Them' world I am most definitely not part of your 'US' and very happy to be one of 'Them'.

1. If you think the only way to feed people is factory farms then you know jackshit about farming.

2. you answered your own question

3. Again you answered your own question. You are beyond brainwashed and deranged
    Personal attack.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I could do that with about 50 posts, so when someone who I consider rather weak calls me a loser, I think I have the right to bark back a little. Those insults were all flying way before I became involved in this thread, so it is not like it began and ended with me.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    'You Guys' are very odd. One of you makes a list of ten questions in one post, moans like an old woman about how they will not be answered, and then when they are, smart lad just reverts to ad hominem attacks and refuses to engage with any of the answers. I use the collective noun for 'your crew'. because that is exactly what it is. You jump to each others aid, speak on behalf of each other and all turn on anyone who dares stray from your group think narrative. It leaves everyone else on the forum as outsiders. What was a bunch of Saddos is now and has been for quite some time. Us and Them. The them are actually much larger in number and more reflective of the makeup of the forum, but we are all excluded from the non-boxing boards because of the stranglehold your clique has established. It has set the tone in which trolls like Alpha and Brock are welcomed as long as they repeat the broflake narrative and keep within the clearly marked lines. it has gone on for so long you do not even notice it.

In a thread about why an environmental activist is in America, you have dicks like Walrus chiming in, whinging about someone who is not American answering the question posed by the thread. That is not the same thing as being the dominant voices in a thread about the a future constitutional change that would change America irrevocably. Most Brits, myself included, would never be so arrogant and presumptuous. A thread about your President who also happens to be the leader of the free world is not the same thing at all, particularly when he himself is one of most powerful rouge actors from your rouge state now interfering in British elections and referendums, shielding American criminals from British Justice and threatening the very foundations of what makes Britain Great.

Childish shit posting is what it is. I disagree and it becomes

'He du nastiest person ever, my fwend said. And can't see how all the peoples here cry about his buwying nastiness ..'

How old are you Brock? 10?

Pathetic.
    Beanz you have lots of buttons

You wish. Seriously why on earth would someone be so invested like you guys in being desperate for someone to agree with them? You seem to think that me not being a robot is the same as being a big cry baby like you and your angry mates. Think about it. Are you seriously telling me that 'You Guys' are the not the angry ones BWAHAHAHAH!

Chill out man. Life is too short.
    You have 0 self awareness itā€™s a bit scary. Do you really let your mind run wild when you read one sentence I write. Clearly you are insane

You are a hoot man. Sat there at your keyboard with your remote diagnosis of somebody you know nothing about, based purely on your own conceited conjecture and the illusion you wish to maintain to protect yourself from your own psychosis. Why else would you be so invested in this idea that anyone would give a single fuck about what you write? It is only your opinion. It really does not mean that much. Hilarious.
    Dude u are lost. You already told us u have an illness which greatly impedes your social abilities. Why canā€™t you just chill and BS around like everyone else. Not everything is a battle even if your mind interprets that way.

I have never said I have an illness, let alone one that greatly impedes my social abilities. I am just not like you, thank fuck My job literally depends upon my ability to function in social situations and just because you want to believe anyone that is not neurotypical must be a sad angry emotionless loser, the truth is that there are plenty in your gang that fit that description without having to have Aspergers or anything else on the spectrum.

The truth is that like many, many Americans you really do not understand Brits. It all flies over your head. Sarcasm, Black Humour, Frankness, Subtlety, Parody, Wit, any of it. You are the one here insisting everything is a battle just because I don't act like your bum boy in the way Gandalf does. Seriously you seem to have massive self esteem issues as well if you need to be loved that much.
    I got to the point where you said your job and realized everything after was a pack of bullshit. Assyburg effects the ability to properly interrupt and interact with others. Thatā€™s not an insult itā€™s just fact. You take everything as a battle and it gets tiring.
    No. You take everything as a battle. Like i said..chill the fuck out man. Start by not telling me what or who I am and then maybe just maybe you will realise what an arse you have been for years. Listen to yourself.."Dude you are lost" ha! The melodrama of it all. It's just projection.

And yes of course you just switched off when anything conflicted with your own preconceptions, because you already have your mind made up. It is that simple. You are gain telling me about my life based on the fact that I don't fit the model you have built in YOUR head. A little bit of psychology is bloody dangerous. Look at your mental mates, Gandalf, Brock even El Kabong has this self sabotaging instinct he can't quite get a grip on, and you are all still insistent that I am the angry one. It is 2019 and you are still calling people 'pillow biters'. There are 75yr olds who would consider that as proof of you being retarded, and you think you are this well balanced 'normal' guy
    Oh, and here comes Gandalf lumped in with the 'mental mates' and who hadn't even posted more than 'Cool story Bro' in technicolor.

And Walrus is considered retarded by 75 year olds too.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    I wish you would SHUT the fuck up Larry bitch moan are you Artistic I wonder.?
    Brock is banned I wish you would go away and continue your preaching to those who give a fuck.
    You carry on like a bloody wet lettuce you have Brock on the bloody brain shit he is no puppet master pulling string's.
    Just because he makes you look a dick head with his vastly superior knowledge.
    I wonder if Brock every comes back ! he would see nothing changes only instead of Steve Miles Lyle and a few others have to put up with your shitļæ½ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½ļæ½
    Yes I am both autistic and artistic. They for me are virtually inseparable. It is the refocusing of that tenaciousness that has enabled me to support my family and produce the portfolio that allows me to charge what I do.

Brock is still here mate. He is fatboxingfan. Ask him why he never admitted that to you.
    We all support our family's through thick and thin it's not rocket science we do the best we can weather illness or other family problems are on our path.!
    Through the years you have been very bitter and twisted you engage you don't debate you lambaste as Brock goes he's far to clever for you and that gets under your skin.
    Remember the forum is not your personal morality soap box box you would think you were judge Roy Bean.
    Fatboxingfan Brock šŸ˜­ he's in India with his wife and her family and has job offers in Korea so Larry suck on that.

Thread Information