Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
So Larry you are artistic so does that give you a free ride to carry on as you do.!
What it does it leaves us with a problem it seems to me you are very compulsive and you are angry with other that don't see things in the same light as you.
Your a artist as well you are talented but my word you are heavy going remember there are other on the forum you need to remember that regardless your on a different wavelength in what you believe in.
So Larry show some leeway to others and stop looking for fights I make no apologies for giving you stick weather your artistic or not remember you kick me I will kick you back but harder.!

Except i have never kicked you. Never said a harsh word to you. Given you an easy ride mate, absolute carte blanche while you have constantly stuck your oar in sticking up for Brock, Gandalf, and the rest. You want to believe i am angry then believe away but as a Brit you should know better. I have always called a spade a spade because i assume we were all big boys here and it turns out most are just soft lads with a victim mentality. A lot of the crap they come out with is simply inexcusable but you always have an excuse.

Seriously you guys need to lighten up. Think about how ridiculous it is for you all to constantly refuse to step out of the party line and just gang up instead of consider another point of view. Look at this thread and how Gandalf has admitted how nauseous he feels when people are positive about stuff he has no time for. It is a completely mental way to live your life.

This thread poses a question but really it was a shit stir form post one. I answered the question but people were not interested in truth or reality.

The FACT is what they were looking for all along is justification for the repulsion and hatred they all felt toward a 16 yr old girl who they all think should know her place. That is God's honest truth. And for grown middle age men that is pretty lame stuff.

Even those you lot call Snowflakes would be embarrassed by the stuff in this thread.