Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  97
Dislikes Dislikes:  14
Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

The insults thing isn't cool. I tend to do it when insulted myself and it ends up a duel to the sharpest edges. It doesn't run deep though, I say it to say 'How does that feel? Not very nice, right?' We can all do better. I am not a monster, but I can get mean if pushed when I don't know why. Far more human than sociopathic really. A long way off from my Halcion Devils advocate days, but still a fiery forum volcano at times.

Beanz claims to be the most aggressive poster, but many of us can be too, and I am definitely one of them. I guess being called a loser gets to me sometimes. It shouldn't as I am a reasonably successful person in my field, but I guess it brings up images of homeless shelters and things which I have spent all my life avoiding and which was of course not my fault as a child. I get prickly. I have worked hard to be not be a loser, to not fall into those traps, to not be a nihilist. I try with every day to do something.

My thing about not hurting children is very sincere and pure and sure I can sound cynical about adults, but it is only because I hate to see children hurt. I am someone who for years has been against bad parents and passing down debt to the next generation. I wouldn't be like the Taliban as argued but a fair parent and fun. It won't happen though as I am too old and if we are going to be fair to the environment then I have more than enough nephews and nieces already.

On the environment of course I want a clean planet. Less plastic, more nuclear and so on. In the olden days milk was in bottles, why did they do away with things like that? Why all the packaging on Easter eggs and why bother with Christmas Crackers? Aren't they silly? So yeah, I don't hate Greta or anything and was teasing with the squinty thing. I just think it is all a bit manufactured in terms of her backing. I love nature and don't want lung cancer. Of course I want a clean planet.

I won't bring up families again, but I am not much of a loser. I don't sit on park benches drinking whisky from paper bags or anything. I go to work and function like most people. I do my best. Kind of ordinary really.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Any how the climate is changing is it man made may well be.
    I think the people in Yorkshire who's homes have been devastated by floods would have something to say about it.
    I have to think has a November ever been so bad the weather is terrible shit I live on the hills so I am lucky.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good points all around. Seems like we are all making progress. Let's give credit now to someone who made the first conciliatory move, and that is Beanz. Without him saying what he said this would not have gotten off the ground at all.

if I have ever said or done anything that genuinely hurt someone's feelings, I DO APOLOGIZE NOW AND FOREVER.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To doubt the science of climate change is absurd. To doubt the science of two sexes is enlightened, I canā€™t keep up with it t
    Last edited by walrus; 11-15-2019 at 03:31 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    To doubt styrofoam science of climate change is absurd. To doubt the science of two sexes is enlightened, I canā€™t keep up with it t
    yes there does seem to be a kind of strange and inexplicable phenomenon over the past 5 or 10 years which has infected human beings like a disease which rots out their brains. This phenomenon can only be characterized as one in which anything that anybody thinks must be true. I think we have abandoned logic and common Sense and reason and scientific evidence and now we have alternate to whatever you think at any given moment must be true and you can now sue people for that to be enforced and if they do not acquiesce with what you delusionally believe for example say you wake up one day and truly believe that you are a flamingo then they become aggressive and physically try to attack you.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    To doubt the science of climate change is absurd. To doubt the science of two sexes is enlightened, I canā€™t keep up with it t
    #TheScienceIsSettled

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well chaps the weather is not so seasonal we have had a months rain over night the ground is waterlogged.
    More rain on the way it's crap.ā˜¹ļø

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Well chaps the weather is not so seasonal we have had a months rain over night the ground is waterlogged.
    More rain on the way it's crap.ā˜¹ļø
    You and @walrus was those saying that you and walrus does live on that's HILLS, so groundwater log did not to affecting you or neither to him.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

sea level rises?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If that is Fort DENILSON in Sydney ...... then the truth is out there in black and white (supremacy)

If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Qantas just did flew non-stopping from the London to Sydney, where is Greta? šŸ¤­

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Qantas just did flew non-stopping from the London to Sydney, where is Greta? šŸ¤­
    You have this broken English, then you have this.

yes there does seem to be a kind of strange and inexplicable phenomenon over the past 5 or 10 years which has infected human beings like a disease which rots out their brains. This phenomenon can only be characterized as one in which anything that anybody thinks must be true. I think we have abandoned logic and common Sense and reason and scientific evidence and now we have alternate to whatever you think at any given moment must be true and you can now sue people for that to be enforced and if they do not acquiesce with what you delusionally believe for example say you wake up one day and truly believe that you are a flamingo then they become aggressive and physically try to attack you.[/QUOTE]

fair play, you couldnā€™t make this shit up! Have I missed something and the mods have admitted this is Brock? Or are we all still pretending itā€™s not? Anyway , welcome back Brock.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and Peopleā€™s Champion.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

yes there does seem to be a kind of strange and inexplicable phenomenon over the past 5 or 10 years which has infected human beings like a disease which rots out their brains. This phenomenon can only be characterized as one in which anything that anybody thinks must be true. I think we have abandoned logic and common Sense and reason and scientific evidence and now we have alternate to whatever you think at any given moment must be true and you can now sue people for that to be enforced and if they do not acquiesce with what you delusionally believe for example say you wake up one day and truly believe that you are a flamingo then they become aggressive and physically try to attack you.

fair play, you couldnā€™t make this shit up! Have I missed something and the mods have admitted this is Brock? Or are we all still pretending itā€™s not? Anyway , welcome back Brock.[/QUOTE]

Pourquoi my dude?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

[/QUOTE]

No, guys, I am use the Grammarly sometime when I posting those long and complexicated statements. I paid that's $12.99 per month for that's services. https://www.grammarly.com/signin?state=FURijW14gHKioNb

"Grammarly is a technology company that develops a digital writing tool using artificial intelligence and natural language processing.[5] Through machine learning and deep learning algorithms,[6] Grammarlyā€™s product offers grammar checking, spell checking, and plagiarism detection services[7][8][9] along with suggestions about writing clarity, concision, vocabulary, delivery style, and tone.[10][11] The software was first released in July 2009. Grammarly is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Kyiv and New York City.[12]

Everyone Can Be a Great Writer
    Grammarly allows me to get those communications out and feel confident that Iā€™m putting my best foot forward. Grammarly is like a little superpower, especially when I need to be at 110%.ā€

Great Writing,
    Simplified
    Compose bold, clear, mistake-free writing with Grammarlyā€™s AI-powered writing assistant."

@Primo Carnera @Beanz @El Kabong

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It really doesn't matter if the sea levels rise.

Any excess will flow over the edge of the Earth before it does any significant damage.

Thread Information