Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  97
Dislikes Dislikes:  14
Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Tweet from President Donald Trump

So ridiculous. Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!
    What a small insecure little fella he is. Has to sting that he'll have to go make up more fake Time magazine covers for the recognition he so craves. Now let someone target his "child" and watch people lose their minds . Wonder how that non bullying campaign by the First Lady is going.
    Well Barron isn't the worldwide spokeschild for anything sooooo..... kinda different.

Also... Spicoli, where were you? When this child was "bullied"?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So ridiculous. Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!
    What a small insecure little fella he is. Has to sting that he'll have to go make up more fake Time magazine covers for the recognition he so craves. Now let someone target his "child" and watch people lose their minds . Wonder how that non bullying campaign by the First Lady is going.
    Well Barron isn't the worldwide spokeschild for anything sooooo..... kinda different.

Also... Spicoli, where were you? When this child was "bullied"?
    Still the high profile is where I'm act. Takes a small man to troll a silly kid and chum the waters for his minions. Or he can actually speak on the issue. But he won't. It doesn't get the chuckles and har hars. I prefer a leader to act like a fookin Adult not Don Rickles ffs.

I was here for that gaggle Lyle, dig it up if you care to. One side chides a teen for being a smug kid standing for what he believed. Hardly 'bullied' on those steps there. And the other side chides an elderly man to the point of bashing his family and life experiences. Both torn up in the virtual reality world afterwards.

El Kabong Guest

Still the high profile is where I'm act. Takes a small man to troll a silly kid and chum the waters for his minions. Or he can actually speak on the issue. But he won't. It doesn't get the chuckles and har hars. I prefer a leader to act like a fookin Adult not Don Rickles ffs.

I was here for that gaggle Lyle, dig it up if you care to. One side chides a teen for being a smug kid standing for what he believed. Hardly 'bullied' on those steps there. And the other side chides an elderly man to the point of bashing his family and life experiences. Both torn up in the virtual reality world afterwards.
    Well let me know when the media and leftist politicians behave like adults and not Don Rickles. Greta has had choice words for the President as well, so I guess the lesson here is "Don't start none, won't be none"

The kid (Nick Sandmann) was waiting with his fellow schoolmates to head back to Kentucky, they were verbally accosted by Black Israelites and then out of nowhere comes this old indian fellow and he's chanting and beating his drum and Nick stands there and in his mind (so he's said in interviews) he's showing respect to the old man by maintaining eye contact and staying put, he's intently listening....Nathan Phillips, the old indian is a LIAR. He lied about being in Vietnam on multiple occasions. And the press all too willingly dragged Nick Sandmann, they did so gleefully. Much the same way they dragged Richard Jewell.

Does the press ever apologize? Do bluecheck lefties on Twitter?

Greta is a willing participant and the new face of the Climate Change hysteria crowd...fair game, she put herself out there OR if you take offense to that notion her PARENTS have pimped her out to that crowd and they know full well her nature and her issues.

Nick Sandmann didn't ask for anything, just the wrong place wrong time and the media attempted to get him barred from college and for what?

So yeah GIANT difference between how the two have been responded to.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Imagine if Nick 'n Greta got married in future? What a Gen Z combo!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Greta has had choice words for the President as well, so I guess the lesson here is "Don't start none, won't be none"

Hey... no way Trump can let Greta have the last word

El Kabong Guest

Well Greta isn't being called a racist, fascist, bigot and having her future education denied to her by a blood thirsty mob....the President just tweeted a little banter. Tell me which is worse.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well Greta isn't being called a racist, fascist, bigot and having her future education denied to her by a blood thirsty mob....the President just tweeted a little banter. Tell me which is worse.

To my knowledge Greta hasn't called Trump anything, but maybe I'm missing your point.

Once again it's a matter of Trump having a lot bigger fish to fry, but choosing instead to mock and ridicule a 16-year old girl.

Hey.... I've got some issues regarding Greta also. But I can express them in an adult fashion. I also have a little more time on my hands than Trump.

But I realize that Trump fans will defend the indefensible. It's sad... basically because me, as a Trump hater, have in the past given him credit for the things he's done right.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    To my knowledge Greta hasn't called Trump anything, but maybe I'm missing your point.

Once again it's a matter of Trump having a lot bigger fish to fry, but choosing instead to mock and ridicule a 16-year old girl.

Hey.... I've got some issues regarding Greta also. But I can express them in an adult fashion. I also have a little more time on my hands than Trump.

But I realize that Trump fans will defend the indefensible. It's sad... basically because me, as a Trump hater, have in the past given him credit for the things he's done right.
    She's pushing a political agenda that masquerades as "OMG save muh Earth" ....and that's why he takes little jabs, he's not obliterating her the way he would with AOC or Elizabeth Warren, he's poking fun because the movement itself is a bogus one.

Is it right? That's up for debate because Greta put herself out there as the head of this so if she gets blowback because not everyone wants to live the plan that she and others have for the citizens of this Earth...tough.

You're free to not like it, I see it as Trump just being Trump. I think it's not mean spirited so much as it's just banter, but hey different folks will perceive it differently.

Eventually we'll all someday see just how much money was wasted on these globalist climate doomsday bullshit and we'll all be very upset by it. There's a hell of a lot of corruption going on, and it needs to end. Also just because people don't buy into Anthropogenic Climate Change it doesn't mean they want people to die or the environment to suffer, but oh well. The green cult is going to push that until it's dying day.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

we're all going to the fucking cemetery, sooner or later, some will have ZERO in the bank, some $5,000, some $10,000, some $100,00, still some with millions, etc. Some had fresh air, some had medium air, some had polluted air, some had fresh drinking water, some so-so, some unhealthy and some deadly, God if I could lift a finger and change it all, I would, save everybody, help everybody, let us pray. Corporations are the modern day demons. I feel they will crush us all.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You consider that bullying? He is clearly having a laugh. The Greta bubble is hilarious and deserves a good pop. Her childhood has been ruined by naff all and was spoiled. She hasn't even experienced climate change.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

greta should clean her tesla. check out what was in that car. what a hypocrite
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

You consider that bullying? He is clearly having a laugh. The Greta bubble is hilarious and deserves a good pop. Her childhood has been ruined by naff all and was spoiled. She hasn't even experienced climate change.
    I spose if one wants to get technical, in regards to the First Ladies campaign against bullying specifically cyberbullying it can very much be defined as such.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well let me know when the media and leftist politicians behave like adults and not Don Rickles. Greta has had choice words for the President as well, so I guess the lesson here is "Don't start none, won't be none"

The kid (Nick Sandmann) was waiting with his fellow schoolmates to head back to Kentucky, they were verbally accosted by Black Israelites and then out of nowhere comes this old indian fellow and he's chanting and beating his drum and Nick stands there and in his mind (so he's said in interviews) he's showing respect to the old man by maintaining eye contact and staying put, he's intently listening....Nathan Phillips, the old indian is a LIAR. He lied about being in Vietnam on multiple occasions. And the press all too willingly dragged Nick Sandmann, they did so gleefully. Much the same way they dragged Richard Jewell.

Does the press ever apologize? Do bluecheck lefties on Twitter?

Greta is a willing participant and the new face of the Climate Change hysteria crowd...fair game, she put herself out there OR if you take offense to that notion her PARENTS have pimped her out to that crowd and they know full well her nature and her issues.

Nick Sandmann didn't ask for anything, just the wrong place wrong time and the media attempted to get him barred from college and for what?

So yeah GIANT difference between how the two have been responded to.
    Here's something shocking and pretty easy to do....If a grown adult specifically an elected official uses their platform, office and standing to troll and target a kid for cheap laughs...they're a simple minded imbecile who might need a boot in the arse. Equally. Regardless of party. He's a 73 year old "adult" and the President of the United States . We expect better.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I spose if one wants to get technical, in regards to the First Ladies campaign against bullying specifically cyberbullying it can very much be defined as such.
    Telling someone to calm down and go and see a movie is now bullying?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Telling someone to calm down and go and see a movie is now bullying?

Rather than micro-define "bullying", maybe a better question is why a 70+ year old POTUS feels the need (or finds the time) to address in any way, shape, or form a 16-year old climate activist.

Doesn't have meetings to go to? Impeachment proceedings to Tweet about? World powers to cozy up to?

Thread Information