Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
Beanz why are you upset with people lambasting Greta when I was 16 no fucker took note of what I said.
She is 16 years old she has said nothing new
she is no great scholar just a angry little girl being used as a figure head a puppet in the great game of eco issues.
We all no what has to be done to save the planet we will never be completely carbon neutral I would say maybe the high 90s in percentage but it will take time.
China and India are growing economys they are not unlike us in the 50s and 60s heavy pollution and using large amounts of fossil fuels. Greta for all her angry speeches and blaming of adults.
Maybe it time to live in mud huts eating raw carrots and living till your mid 30s.
Because she is someones daughter. Because to mock somebody, especially a child for being different is beyond low. She is way brighter than many adults and is not being used by anyone. She was more than able to hold her own in a conversation and to answer questions in depth when i talked to her. If that was my daughter i would be more than made up and proud of her, certainly not ashamed. The grown men mocking her here are the actual freaks, it is beyond creepy. It is because they can't control her. Because she is not the model of submissiveness they think should be demanded. Fucking oddballs the lot of them.
You may have met Greta but I met Greta’s mother, sixteen years ago.