Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  97
Dislikes Dislikes:  14
Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    It really doesn't matter if the sea levels rise.

Any excess will flow over the edge of the Earth before it does any significant damage.
    Oh boy straw man edge arguments

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    It really doesn't matter if the sea levels rise.

Any excess will flow over the edge of the Earth before it does any significant damage.
    Oh boy straw man edge arguments
    Titofanatic has hit that out of those upper deck, to home run!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Qantas just did flew non-stopping from the London to Sydney, where is Greta? 🤭
    You have this broken English, then you have this.

yes there does seem to be a kind of strange and inexplicable phenomenon over the past 5 or 10 years which has infected human beings like a disease which rots out their brains. This phenomenon can only be characterized as one in which anything that anybody thinks must be true. I think we have abandoned logic and common Sense and reason and scientific evidence and now we have alternate to whatever you think at any given moment must be true and you can now sue people for that to be enforced and if they do not acquiesce with what you delusionally believe for example say you wake up one day and truly believe that you are a flamingo then they become aggressive and physically try to attack you.
    No, guys, I am use the Grammarly sometime when I posting those long and complexicated statements. I paid that's $12.99 per month for that's services. https://www.grammarly.com/signin?state=FURijW14gHKioNb

"Grammarly is a technology company that develops a digital writing tool using artificial intelligence and natural language processing.[5] Through machine learning and deep learning algorithms,[6] Grammarly’s product offers grammar checking, spell checking, and plagiarism detection services[7][8][9] along with suggestions about writing clarity, concision, vocabulary, delivery style, and tone.[10][11] The software was first released in July 2009. Grammarly is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Kyiv and New York City.[12]

Everyone Can Be a Great Writer
    Grammarly allows me to get those communications out and feel confident that I’m putting my best foot forward. Grammarly is like a little superpower, especially when I need to be at 110%.”

Great Writing,
    Simplified
    Compose bold, clear, mistake-free writing with Grammarly’s AI-powered writing assistant."

@Primo Carnera @Beanz @El Kabong[/QUOTE]

Doesn't say anything about Grammarly allowing you to adopt the two or three separate distinct styles, tones, views, rhetoric, metre and rhythms of another poster banned long before you joined though.

In an investigation or even decision to charge you with using an Alt, your case would fulfil all the criteria to have more than a reasonable chance of securing a conviction.

Its a bit condescending to assert that so many posters have come to the same conclusion in error.

And then to top it off you overcompensate with fake incredulity when you talk about veteran posters whilst at the same time contradicting your own 'back story'.

Then the sheer number of posts and rapid adoption of @ mentions, it is what it is.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Back to climate change has anybody been affected by it have a good think.?
    I myself have been with roads to work flooded and I think they will be this week as heavy rain is forecast.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have to disagree with d i a b a n d o. if we go and going back to 1915 or then if we going to 1930 or if we then going all back to 1945 or then to 1955 we can able to find to finding many flooding and many natural k a t a s t r o p h that is happening all to the world so even then we had that types of those thing

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have to disagree with d i a b a n d o. if we go and going back to 1915 or then if we going to 1930 or if we then going all back to 1945 or then to 1955 we can able to find to finding many flooding and many natural k a t a s t r o p h that is happening all to the world so even then we had that types of those thing
    Well I can only tell you of my own experience I was not about in 1915 or 1930.
    The seasonal weather is all over the place I expect a hard winter snow in early November is not a good sign.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You want to complain about snow? My friend sniff up his nose a lot of snow. He became that addiction and you only complained about a little bit of flurry. Best thing is you listen to Black Sabbath that song called snowblind

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You want to complain about snow? My friend sniff up his nose a lot of snow. He became that addiction and you only complained about a little bit of flurry. Best thing is you listen to Black Sabbath that song called snowblind
    You must be on something ? stop talking drivel this is serious debate it could affect you Fatboy 🧐🤐🤑🤡

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think if we are being honest few of us have experienced 'climate change'. Tito has experienced bad weather, but he is in a part of the world where hurricanes have always been prone. For most of us the best we can say is pollution. It affects me and could be cleared by just burning less coal and a it of common sense. I mean why does every firm have to open at say 9am thus all the cars going nowhere at the same time?

But global warming? Not so much. Summers have always been brutal and winters gloriously frozen. Kerouac described life in Florida as so bad you would die without AC. Always been hot, always will be. Kind of normal for places to have the weather they have depending on where they are and apparently the polar bears are doing fine too.

Deforestation and pollution are easily solved though. As is overpopulation. Humans choose to be greedy so the environment inevitably degrades, but with common sense and practicality things will be fine.

It is bizarre to see the UK have such radicals when those people have never experienced harsh conditions. It is cult like.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I think if we are being honest few of us have experienced 'climate change'. Tito has experienced bad weather, but he is in a part of the world where hurricanes have always been prone. For most of us the best we can say is pollution. It affects me and could be cleared by just burning less coal and a it of common sense. I mean why does every firm have to open at say 9am thus all the cars going nowhere at the same time?

But global warming? Not so much. Summers have always been brutal and winters gloriously frozen. Kerouac described life in Florida as so bad you would die without AC. Always been hot, always will be. Kind of normal for places to have the weather they have depending on where they are and apparently the polar bears are doing fine too.

Deforestation and pollution are easily solved though. As is overpopulation. Humans choose to be greedy so the environment inevitably degrades, but with common sense and practicality things will be fine.

It is bizarre to see the UK have such radicals when those people have never experienced harsh conditions. It is cult like.
    Miles you know people in this Country they will march and protest about just anything.!
    People in parts of the UK would disagree with you mate there homes are still flooded.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

Miles you know people in this Country they will march and protest about just anything.!
    People in parts of the UK would disagree with you mate there homes are still flooded.
    Plenty of places in the UK flood though. There is a pub by the river in York or at least was with historical pictures of river flooding. Happening for decades and beyond.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A man life time is 3 score and 10.
    Compare that to geologic time.

What man so arrogant to think "IN MY SHORT LIFE TIME, I HAVE SEEN A CHANGE IN TEMP, IN RAIN, IN SNOW, SO THEREFORE I CAN VOUCH FOR CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL"

really, guys?

Wow.....just.........

Wow.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What man so arrogant to think "IN MY SHORT LIFE TIME, I HAVE SEEN A CHANGE IN TEMP, IN RAIN, IN SNOW, SO THEREFORE I CAN VOUCH FOR CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL"

really, guys?

Wow.....just.........

Wow.
    What if we are contributing to climate change? are you a meat eater or vegan or veggie do you drive Fatboy.
    A open mind I think is needed not a closed one.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post

really, guys?

Wow.....just.........

Wow.
    What if we are contributing to climate change? are you a meat eater or vegan or veggie do you drive Fatboy.
    A open mind I think is needed not a closed one.
    Open is my mind, yes the floods, yes the rain, so? Did theyn't have rain in 20 years ago? In 30 year ago? in 1960? 1945? ALL HAVE RAIN, ALL HAVE FLOOD, all snow, sleet, ice, warm and hot and high temp, then windy. What the fuck.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did you know that a Great Thunberg anagram = bang her gutter

Keep it quiet though, don't encourage Prince Andrew
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Thread Information