Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  97
Dislikes Dislikes:  14
Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Gandalf you used my Mrs, our kids, her being disabled and my being autistic as a basis for a personal attack. And not for the first time. I gave you the opportunity to apologise and you double downed on it, repeating yourself.

Its not just out of order, its twisted and very revealing of your own issues. You should be long gone.

You never discussed the subject of the thread. In every post of mine I addressed the thread subject.

You have a long well documented history here of issues with disabled people, from the Paralympics to teachers in wheelchairs, issues with women and parents, issues with anyone you consider weird and beneath you for using their freedom of speech or right to protest or making their living in the creative industries

The Greta story is a perfect storm for you in which you have indulged your own sick resentment and tried to claim that her actions and those of anyone defending her is victimising middle aged white men.

That is truly mental.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Gandalf you used my Mrs, our kids, her being disabled and my being autistic as a basis for a personal attack. And not for the first time. I gave you the opportunity to apologise and you double downed on it, repeating yourself.

Its not just out of order, its twisted and very revealing of your own issues. You should be long gone.

You never discussed the subject of the thread. In every post of mine I addressed the thread subject.

You have a long well documented history here of issues with disabled people, from the Paralympics to teachers in wheelchairs, issues with women and parents, issues with anyone you consider weird and beneath you for using their freedom of speech or right to protest or making their living in the creative industries

The Greta story is a perfect storm for you in which you have indulged your own sick resentment and tried to claim that her actions and those of anyone defending her is victimising middle aged white men.

That is truly mental.
    No, you are just doing the white knight routine and trying to twist things.

1. For the last few days you have consistently called me a loser. Now all I have done is turned it on you to suggest that you are a loser. You say you are not wobbled, but it sure looks like it. And don't give me that 'vulnerable' tripe to make yourself look all 'Woe is me'. You consistently abused people in this thread, then you called me into it as one of the 'mental mates' and then on we went with this constant loser label. You wanted conflict, you got it. Will you take back calling me a loser? No. So, you are a loser.

2. I should be long gone? Are you speaking for the forum again? Who made you Mod? Who gave you the right to insult others in post after post? Maybe I could flip that back at you.

3. In most of the posts you went and attacked someone as highlighted in the posts I picked from early on in your crusade for your hero Greta.

4. My take on the Paralympics was that it was simply not as popular as the greatest athletes competing against one another. It is a minority competition that few watch. I simply argued that it wasn't very interesting to a lot of people therefore the marketing and coverage seemed somewhat phony. It was nothing against the competitors personally. Even Andre agreed with my point of view as did other posters you would not consider 'mental'. It is not popular and that is just a fact. Neither is female boxing or football. Just a fact. It does not mean women should not do those things.

5. What teacher in a wheelchair? You mean the illegal immigrant who had his legs cut off by crossing a railway line with no qualifications who would magically be a good teacher? Whatever. That is just gibberish. Teaching is a physical job and mental job.

6. Women? You mean I object to women choosing partners poorly and thus negatively impacting their children? Otherwise, I do not object to women at all. There are many great women out there.

7. Creative industries? Are you on a pot high or something? Have a hot drink though it might trigger you.

8. Greta is a marketing tool for vested interests. That you cannot see it is either gullibility or idiocy.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Greta and her family is a great example of what you can achieve if you manage to finally do a bit more than tidy your room and build a bigger book shelf

Thunberg’s activism can be claimed to be evidence-based and backed by a number of world-class scientists, well worth a nomination for Nobel Peace Prize [5]. As Thunberg claims, she has done her homework. However, defining exact reduction targets is difficult for scientists but important for politicians.Greta science-based claims 21.2.2019 (full text here [1])
    1. ”…by the year 2020 we need to have bended the emissions curve steep downward.”
    2. ”According to the IPCC report we are about 11 years away from being in a position where we set off an irreversible chain reaction beyond human control.”
    3. ”To avoid that unprecedented changes in all aspects of society\, [actions] need to have taken place within this coming decade\, including a reduction of our CO2 emissions by at least 50 % by the year 2030. And please note that those numbers do not include the aspect of equity\, which is absolutely necessary to make the Paris agreement work on a global scale\, nor do they include tipping points or feedback loops like the extremely powerful methane gas released from the thawing Arctic permafrost. They do\, however\, include negative emission techniques on a huge planetary scale that is yet to be invented\, and that many scientists fear will never be ready in time and will anyway be impossible to deliver at the scale assumed.”
    4. ”We have been told that the EU intends to improve its emission reduction targets. In the new target\, the EU is proposing to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions to 45 % below 1990’s level by 2030 [6]. Some people say that is good or that is ambitious. But this new target is still not enough to keep global warming below 1.5 degrees Celsius. This target is not sufficient to protect the future for children growing up today. If the EU is to make its fair contribution to staying within the carbon budget for the two-degree limit\, then it means a minimum of 80 % reduction by 2030 and that includes aviation and shipping. So [it is] around twice as ambitious as the current proposal.”
    The two independent scientists involved with IPCC were asked to review Greta’s public speech for science-based claims. They are:
    Christian Breyer, [7] Professor of Solar Economy, LUT University
    “I can clearly approve her Brussels speech from a scientific point of view, every single sentence. Specifically about the fourth claim on 80 % reduction target: this is part of interpretation, but let me explain. The remaining GHG emission budget is rather ’large’, in case we would like to reach the target with a 50 % probability. For a 66 % probability of target reaching the remaining GHG emissions are much lower (more than linear reduction), but to be on the safe side one should go for a 90 % probability to reach the target. The latter implies a very fast and very deep GHG emission reduction, even more drastic than mentioned by Greta. Now the relevant comparison: the Boeing 737 Max 8 is on ground after two strange crashes, but for all passengers in all flights in all of these planes the security had been higher than 99.9 %. This is a very high level of security. Honestly, for surviving on our planet, we should have the same drastic measures, if not more drastic. In other words, to really achieve the 1.5 C target in a very high probability the targets should be even more drastic, i.e. deeper and faster defossilisation than claimed by Greta. Thus the claim is more than fine.”

https://faktabaari.fi/greta-thunberg...ence-homework/
    How man times will you tell someone that Greta has achieved more than them? What does that even mean? Many people here have more money, more experience, more parenting, more all kinds of things than she does and none of it makes anyone more successful. It is all relative. Justin Bieber is more 'successful' than Jason Lytle, but it just means more people know who he is is. It doesn't say anything more than that someone has been marketed more than the other. I happen to think anyone who is able to educate themselves, or improve in some way and make a go of it has done pretty well, so you do come across as a bit hostile to the white male audience here in that regard.

Not all of us were like you and Greta born to great Professors and with herbal experts as step mothers or a plethora of journalist and Professor siblings. That isn't most people, you know. Or in her case her own pampered upbringing. She is more akin to Trump in that regard than any of us on here. She has been privileged and entitled. Some really are born to shitty people and that they overcome that is far more impressive than a spoiled, mentally ill girl throwing a Violet at the world because she has an obsession and a marketing team able to exploit a) youth b) vulnerability in the form of mental illness.

If someone offered any of us the chance to sail across the Atlantic and have a few minutes to rant, we would take it in a heartbeat. It isn't that great an achievement.

Also, your posting of opera videos, constant white knighting etc, comes across as really, really cringey and just a little bit creepy.
    This was my first meaningful post in the thread. And what I was doing was standing up for genuinely oppressed children.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“We live in capitalism. Its power seems inescapable. So did the divine right of kings. Any human power can be resisted and changed by human beings." Ursula K. Le Guinn
    So what are you saying? You want an end to capitalism?
    I then asked you Beanz if you wanted an end to capitalism. It was a straightforward question considering all you put forth was a quote which was actually nothing to do with the thread unless it is about abolishing capitalism.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not letting me quote now, but then came this:

"You copied and pasted an angry shit flinging diatribe from some American anti-vaccination woman laughing at the suggestion that her mother was an Oprea singer. It doesn't surprise me that a loser like you would mock something that takes that amount of dedication and hard work to achieve.
    You have always been a jealous spiteful fucker much like your loser mate Gandalf with you both mistaking your social media posting here and part time ESL jobs with evidence of actually achieving anything.
    Most 'normal' parents would be very proud of a daughter that was as engaged and driven as Greta.
    The negativity from you lot is beyond pathetic."
    Sir L. Beanz.

Now maybe I am missing something here, but wasn't this Fats being abused and then me having just made a silly post about building a raft to visit Walrus? And I am then accused of being a spiteful fucker and a loser and told that like several others I have not achieved anything? Case solved.

Beanz you throw rocks and boulders come back and then throw a wobbler saying ''Oooh, you hate women and the vulnerable". Nah, not really, I just don't like you very much and this is basically where it all kicked off from. Now where is my apology?

Cheers.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The positivity from you about her is nauseating. It is as though you have the hots for her or something.

There is no jealousy from anyone, just a sense that the media is once again spinning a narrative bubble that will be popped when life is much the same a few decades later. The same media of course that promotes oil, big pharma and air travel and paid no attention to people like Chomsky who were against their wars and actually talking about the environment years ago. Now he can actually give speeches and not resort to childish threats. That is a tidy room for you.

You really do go on a bit by arguing everyone hasn't achieved anything and that they are losers and what have you. I can tell you what think is evidence of being a loser, but you won't like it.

I don't do anything part time myself, but you obviously do as evidenced by fighting for several days while I posted diddly squat. Is there anyone you haven't crossed swords with lately? Like Al says, you sound very angry and just a little bit emotional.

Most normal parents would be telling her to perhaps go to school and focus on a career, but perhaps little Greta with her backers does not need to do such ordinary things like study science at high school or learn to be a climatologist. The Bieber of the green movement. I respect the work of actual scientists and people like David Attenborough and Noam Chomsky a lot more. But they are probably too male for you.

Have you heard the latest? Begging for someone to carry her across the ocean again? How about you stay home and stop traveling everywhere like Brock on speed. Start with yourself, lass.
    Here was my next post after joking about crossing the ocean on a raft. See, I am not attacking you or calling you a loser, you can see I was hinting at it though thus warning you. I just sarcastically said that actual scientists are probably a bit too blokey for you.

You started all that muck slinging yourself and I simply smashed it in your face like you deserved. Now where is my apology?

See, I have laid it out for you. EXACTLY how it started and this tends to be the way for many posters. And then you argue that I should be long gone? I am not starting fights, old boy. You were doing that from page 3 YOURSELF.

Now have a good day and think about it a little and if you see sense I might be reasonable.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hansa and Greta, where's her chum?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Eye predick she'll get a Lil' Hansa from Rotter-damn! And they'll get happy engagement on a boat at those Arctic circle penguin house, with Aurora Boris northern lights in that's background. A photo op of a century!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gandalf you find positivity nauseating that says it all.

You really are incredibly negative and you seem to think that some kind of achievement. That marks you and the thread starter out as having no sense of balance.

I mentioned disabled teachers because as an enabler I worked with many people in wheelchairs and some of them went on to teach. You see people achieve stuff despite having far more issues to contend with than you, and your routine response is to poo poo them.

That is not helpful for them and is terribly bad for your own karma.

That you you would judge a woman on a sliding scale and put someone lower down than another simply because she had children with someone she is no longer with, again says it all.

It makes you appear to be no better than a bitter incel or a sociopath like Molyneaux. ( Seriously get some new less creepy heroes.)

That you decide not to have kids but then castigate others for not bringing them up the way you THINK you would, with absolutely no real world experience, makes you look stupid and presumptious. You need to grow up a bit.

You want everyone to stay in their place. Lefties, musicians, kids, women, Immigrants, the disabled so that you can carry on with your illusory fantasy ex-pat life and look down your nose at EVERYONE.

That does not make you better than them it just proves how much is wrong with your life. Do you think they would be quite so obsessed with you?

You want to moan at me posting too much in this thread and then go on a shit posting rampage, your usual trolling crap quoting 20 posts in a row that ignore the subject.

That is not the same as engaging in debate.

This is not a thread about middle age white males and yet here you are again suggesting it is and playing the victim card.

That makes your argument against Thunberg ring very hollow. You have joined the anti-science brigade as a substitute for actually doing anything constructive yourself.

So you see it is not a personal attack but rather a reflection of the sad fact that you are seemingly intent on continually tearing people down and the forum now reflects that attitude as though ripping on people's achievments is an achievment in itself. You even post videos form those guys who make a living by doing so.

That is incredibly sad.

Yes I will personally attack that attitude from You and Brock and El Kabong and Walrus for his shit stirring homophobia, but you are grown men. You should be able to handle it. I do not step over the line like all of you have repeatedly . I am never racist like most of you commonly are. I don't bring your names or families into it and most importantly I do not fill the forum on every board with my own bitching about the world in general. You all do it and nobody wants to join you or your clique because you overwhelming mantra seems to be NEGATIVITY.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WTF are you even going on about? I said I found your positivity nauseating. I certainly find nothing positive in collectivization or Communism. I am all for positivity and self improvement. It is why we eat better, exercise etc. That is why we improve ourselves and make better relations with others.

You have no interest in positivity here. All you want to do is insult people which you did early in this thread which I highlighted with several quotes and I even pointed out where you crossed the line with me. You call me a loser, then I am going to call you a loser back and tell you why. You were the negativity by doing that to people and people were telling you as much but you won't listen.

Tell me how that teacher would break up a scuffle, how they would observe the students at the back, monitor group activities. This is the learning of today and it is a very physical job. I know someone with a disability and she finds it difficult. It is no picnic. You can mock standing for 4 hours at a time, but even for the able bodied all that walking about, kneeling, body action etc. It is not easy for anyone let alone someone with a missing leg. I know someone now with a broken leg right now and is out for a full term as there is simply no way around it. If that was permanent he probably wouldn't have a career. A teacher in a wheelchair just wouldn't work and that is no slight on their mental capabilities. It is just a physical fact of classrooms and I have been in hundreds.

Now, look your wife might well be a very nice person and in truth I don't really want to involve her, but if you are going to call me a loser, then by inference, anyone involved with me would have to a bit of a loser too. A loser is really a stronger word than you think and you were the first to start casting that rubbish and should watch yourself. That is negative. So are all the other insults. You are obsessed with Fats.

And no, Molynuex is not a sociopath and nor is Sargon a cunt and all of this rubbish that you spout all the time. That is NEGATIVE. Molyneux helps people for fucks sake. So does Peterson. All you have for any of these people is ire. NEGATIVITY. They help people who really have had bad lives. They are forces for good, but I don't agree with everything and neither with someone like Sargon who I think can be a bit soft at times. His video today for instance breaks down exactly why the NHS is a mess and you won't like what he says, but the truth is positive.

People should not give birth until they are ready and people should educate themselves before having a child. You don't need to have a child to know that. I am surrounded by people with kids for goodness sake.

I have highlighted your insults. Negativity. I have highlighted where it started with me. Negativity. And you still want to ignore the evidence.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Delusional negativity that is the sum of you. No mention of you being a loser in my post and again no apology from you. Just the embarrassing revelation that at your age you still watch Aarkan and Stefan videos and consider them positive role models who help people

I am not negative, quite the opposite, just honest about you moaning Minnies.

Cheer up.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also there are plenty of disabled teachers. Not enough admittedly, as good role models like might have helped some of the ' mong ' squad here. ( Would make a great TV show). You just love to build your part and that is why you have to constantly degrade me. (You have no idea what i do and so just make it up)

Just not in your country which has a terrible track record as far as disability and diversity is concerned. I expect that insulates you from reality with your 18th century attitudes.

Calling you a loser is no reflection on your Mrs as I am pretty sure you would never repeat half the virtue signalling alt right manosphere crap you post here to her face. Just be yourself and not this made up parody. I am and you seem to hate that.

Fuck this that and the other is not being aggressive they are just words.

You plum.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Delusional negativity that is the sum of you. No mention of you being a loser in my post and again no apology from you. Just the embarrassing revelation that at your age you still watch Aarkan and Stefan videos and consider them positive role models who help people

Cheer up.
    You called me a loser along with someone else. I have no idea why.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

God bless those Beanz and God Bless his victums

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cheer up.
    You called me a loser along with someone else. I have no idea why.
    No mention of you being a loser in that post. Why would you care anyway? According to you I am a nobody, but apparently my opinion keeps you up at night. I will always fight for the underdog, the alternative, etc so you are never going to agree with me. I called you a loser earlier in the thread because of your attitude towards disabled people in general, in fact anyone who does not meet your very narrow conventional conservative outlook. You are still insisting people can't do this and can't do that when that is precisely what they are doing. Look at Brock whinging and screaming 'Why isn't she in School?' in a clear spiral back down towards idiocy. It is quite clear she is more than capable of catching up and is actually spending hours a day doing conventional learning anyway. It is like your dumb slight about me shooting cover bands. 98% of what I shoot are most certainly not cover bands, and 50-60% of what I do is not even photography but if it makes you feel better.

It is daft to carry on like this. I am quite happily getting on with Tittyfan and El Kabong is ignoring me, so just need Brock to take his mask off, and you to post as yourself instead of a character from a sketch show, and all will be fine.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information