Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  97
Dislikes Dislikes:  14
Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    If it looks curved then it is curved for me. All the solar objects have the same patterns, so I think we probably do too.
    You must have missed the part about visual geometry. Research Euclid's Optics.

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    June 19, 240 B.C.: The Earth Is Round, and It's This Big
    https://www.wired.com/2008/06/dayintech-0619/

Merry Christmas
    Still no physical practical demonstration/ experiment showing a large body of standing water with the surface naturally displaying convex?

It seems you also fail to understand what pseudoscience is.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alpha just answer the question. if you are in a rocket ship and you're halfway to the moon and you look back at the Earth and you seen it as a perfect circle exactly what shape are you telling me that it is if it is not in a nearly perfect circle or sphere? are you saying that it could be rectangular or it could be triangular or some other shape? I just want you to explain that part to me because I want to see how you are looking at it

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Alpha just answer the question. if you are in a rocket ship and you're halfway to the moon and you look back at the Earth and you seen it as a perfect circle exactly what shape are you telling me that it is if it is not in a nearly perfect circle or sphere? are you saying that it could be rectangular or it could be triangular or some other shape? I just want you to explain that part to me because I want to see how you are looking at it
    Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but you are intellectually dishonest, you tried to misrepresent me and have insulted me on numerous occassions. You also failed to define gravity, which was one of the 1st things I asked you and you (just like everyone else here) have failed to agree on any 1st principles. There is no point in me bothering to attempt to have a civil discussion with you. Sorry, no offene intended.

But if you can, I'd be interested in:

A physical practical demonstration/ experiment showing a large body of standing water with the surface naturally displaying convex.

A physical practical demonstration/ experiment showing a vacuum next to a non-vacuum, without a barrier.

A physical practical demonstration/ experiment showing air pressure being created without a container.

These will do for a start.

And if you want to provide me with your demonstration/ experiment proving gravity, telling me what your independant and dependant veriables were, that would be nice as well.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alpha what shape is the Earth?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Shit-stirring Angry Turtle Playing Hookey from School is back at it:

Greta Thunberg Says Norway, Canada Oil Violates Children Rights
    December 9, 2019, 5:01 PM CST

Ahhhh, yes,. Norway! (Not CHINA or INDIA.......STILL......NOT........CHINA OR INDIA)
    History is made by the shit stirrers. She has moved millions into action all around the globe pancake earth. Meanwhile you and Wally and Gheydalph can't kick dust in the eye of one person on a boxing forum before getting a stiffy.

A round of applause for the BIG MEN who will really leave their mark on the world

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All you man made climate change deniers have way more in common with Alfalfa than you realise. In the face of overwhelming evidence you are all still clinging to your ' I am more special than you ' fantasies.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Ahhhh, yes,. Norway! (Not CHINA or INDIA.......STILL......NOT........CHINA OR INDIA)
    History is made by the shit stirrers. She has moved millions into action all around the globe pancake earth. Meanwhile you and Wally and Gheydalph can't kick dust in the eye of one person on a boxing forum before getting a stiffy.

A round of applause for the BIG MEN who will really leave their mark on the world

I will leave my mark on this world in exactly the way I intend to thank you very much, but thank you for the concern.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will leave my mark on this world in exactly the way I intend to thank you very much, but thank you for the concern.

Skidmarks don't count.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Skidmarks don't count.
    You are a rude man. What do you contribute towards this forum exactly beyond insults? Not such a big man yourself really. Quite childish.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Skidmarks don't count.
    @Beanz @Beanz @Beanz @Beanz @Beanz

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Every time @Beanz throws my name in the mix I will @Beanz till he cries

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Beanz Why does Labour want to plant so many trees when the UK is covered in trees according to you? Have they gone mad?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Skidmarks don't count.
    You are a rude man. What do you contribute towards this forum exactly beyond insults? Not such a big man yourself really. Quite childish.
    I have no interest in pretending to be a big man, (despite that being something a lot of people call me) that is why I don't attack kids in my spare time. I contribute an alternative point of view to your pompous nasty arrogance and if you can't have a laugh at yourself maybe you need to have you over inflated ego popped a bit more regularly. You must like it. After all you keep telling us you are leaving and then carrying on posting as you always have.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Skidmarks don't count.
    I have no interest in pretending to be a big man, (despite that being something a lot of people call me) that is why I don't attack kids in my spare time. I contribute an alternative point of view to your pompous nasty arrogance and if you can't have a laugh at yourself maybe you need to have you over inflated ego popped a bit more regularly. You must like it. After all you keep telling us you are leaving and then carrying on posting as you always have.
    So do you.

If you are old enough to become a SJW then you can take the heat when people mock the hypocrisy. I am a reasonably successful man in my field married for a decade and a half which is longer than you have ever been and you attack the mentally ill constantly otherwise you would leave Fats alone. He cannot help being French which I though you would love being a European and all of that.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Skidmarks don't count.
    So do you.

If you are old enough to become a SJW then you can take the heat when people mock the hypocrisy. I am a reasonably successful man in my field married for a decade and a half which is longer than you have ever been and you attack the mentally ill constantly otherwise you would leave Fats alone. He cannot help being French which I though you would love being a European and all of that.
    Ha! You are the one who has been traumatizing the bloke telling him to pull his socks up and pretending that you have the elixir of life and are the font of all knowledge. Fuck me you don't half repeat yourself. Nobody is saying you are not 'reasonable successful' in your own boring predictable way, but if you continue to get high off of constantly denigrating the effort of others there is obviously something huge missing in your life. A soul?
    Hidden Content

Thread Information