Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  97
Dislikes Dislikes:  14
Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

There you go again. Mad as a hatter.

Yes, and I had my little ban dalliance on page 3....but read the pages after. Do you really think you come across as sane in all of that. It is great popcorn, but it can't be good for you to be so rude, angry and challenging constantly.

I sense in you an extremely frustrated individual and your only way of breaking free is to fight the baddies to escape the obvious dullness of your life. You have never been touched by climate change and neither has Greta. It is her version of you and your forum baddie time filler. Boring.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I drank a black tea for lunch.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Beanz, by your age you should have a little more self-awareness. It is clear you are extremely intelligent, and so the total lack of self-awareness is the shockingest part of all
    I am very self aware and comfortable with who I am. That is exactly why unlike you, I am not pretending to be someone I am not. You don't like it because you would rather drag everyone down your own loser level. It is not big and clever to be such a cynical prick 24hrs a day like many of you guys here. Nobody is saying you have to be happy clappy and gullible, but get that fucking great weight off your shoulder and pick your targets more carefully , rather then forever punching down at the most vulnerable. That is a sickness in itself.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    There you go again. Mad as a hatter.

Yes, and I had my little ban dalliance on page 3....but read the pages after. Do you really think you come across as sane in all of that. It is great popcorn, but it can't be good for you to be so rude, angry and challenging constantly.

I sense in you an extremely frustrated individual and your only way of breaking free is to fight the baddies to escape the obvious dullness of your life. You have never been touched by climate change and neither has Greta. It is her version of you and your forum baddie time filler. Boring.
    You don't have the ability to sense anything but your own desperate desire to dismiss me. Dullness of my life? Again that is pure projection. My life changes every week, day to day, it is why i chose it. Your is exactly the same, not only day after day but year after year. You are not a baddie mate, as comical as you are, you are more like a badly drawn sketch that nobody has bothered to colour in. You go back and read the thread. Facts, graphs , evidence , cogent arguments , rebuttals and from nearly everyone else... just a retreat into ad hominem attacks and repetition.

Get over the fact that i am not like you and you will make your life a lot easier on here.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Greta is an actress that's as fake as the climate change hoax
    Precisemente. Recall the Kuwaiti incubator baby hoax. It was foisted on a gullible public as part of a huge propaganda push prior to the first Bush invasion of Iraq. A Kuwaiti girl, supposedly a volunteer at the al-Addan hospital in Kuwait during Saddam Hussein’s invasion in 1990, tearfully told the Congressional Human Rights Caucus Iraqi soldiers had stolen baby incubators, leaving premature infants on the hospital floor to die.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So true. 16-year-old Greta Thunberg’s emotional accusations about climate change went viral on the internet and social media. The event was as staged and choreographed in a similar fashion to Nayirah’s testimony. Instead of tears, young Greta played the victim.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So true. 16-year-old Greta Thunberg’s emotional accusations about climate change went viral on the internet and social media. The event was as staged and choreographed in a similar fashion to Nayirah’s testimony. Instead of tears, young Greta played the victim.
    Sacre Bleu! Also for those that care to learn, Plant-for-the-Planet is a globalist effort to brainwash highly susceptible children and mold them into intolerant activists, not unlike the character portrayed by little Greta Thunberg, method-acting angry at adults for destroying her future.

Here’s the backstory on Plant-for-the-Planet. It is “partnered” with the Avina Foundation, the Club of Rome, and the Global Marshall Plan. Avina is funded by the Rockefeller Foundation, while the Club of Rome, a cabal of the global elite and corporatists, published The Limits to Growth in 1972.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey, if nothing else, Greta has gotten people talking (or fighting) over the climate change issue. She's controversial, not because of her personally, but because of the widely held opinion that she's being used by climate activists for the shock value of having a teenager travel across the Atlantic and scold an entire summit of adult professionals.

I'm not a climate alarmist, but I certainly worry plenty about the blatant pollution that is choking the world's rivers and oceans, as well as killing marine life. Climate change is pretty much debatable, as to whether it's 0% man-made, 50% man-made, or 100% man-made..... or somewhere within that spectrum. But pollution is right there in front of our faces and there have been plenty of documentaries, publications, photographs, and scientific studies devoted to the harm that single-use plastics are causing to the environment. That's why I like to keep these issues separate... climate change, and pollution. My own take on climate change is that yes..... some of it certainly is caused by man. Why not? The global population exploded at some point, and along with it some very unhealthy (for the environment) practices. Some developing countries don't give a damn about the environment, 'cause they feel they've got more pressing issues to think about.

But back to Greta, why can't we argue back and forth what we think of Greta's activism and methods without resorting to all-out war and character assassination?

I'd like to be able to say:

Greta is being used by climate alarmist adults behind the scenes who know full well that criticizing/bashing children is TABOO........ without getting my head figuratively blown off or being called a child-bashing loser.

No adult I've ever known, myself included, who is mindful about the environment and feels something must be done to protect it.... none of us would enjoy being yelled at by a teenager who frankly has little first-hand knowledge about the perils or effects of climate change. She lives in Sweden, not in some South Florida swamp. Her home hasn't been swallowed by some sinkhole, nor does she live along an ever-receding coastline.

By the same token, if Greta has lit a fire under an issue that otherwise gets little press and even less urgency.... then great. Sometimes that's what it takes.

So no matter which side of the issue I belong to, I'd like to be able to say what I think without fear of being dragged into an alley fight, which too many times becomes personal.

Frankly, I've had enough of those what with the LGBTQ topics and all that.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Greta is an actress that's as fake as the climate change hoax
    Precisemente. Recall the Kuwaiti incubator baby hoax. It was foisted on a gullible public as part of a huge propaganda push prior to the first Bush invasion of Iraq. A Kuwaiti girl, supposedly a volunteer at the al-Addan hospital in Kuwait during Saddam Hussein’s invasion in 1990, tearfully told the Congressional Human Rights Caucus Iraqi soldiers had stolen baby incubators, leaving premature infants on the hospital floor to die.
    You are so wrapped up in your own delusion you have resorted to quoting and congratulating yourself.

(:
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sacre Bleu! Also for those that care to learn, Plant-for-the-Planet is a globalist effort to brainwash highly susceptible children and mold them into intolerant activists, not unlike the character portrayed by little Greta Thunberg, method-acting angry at adults for destroying her future.

Here’s the backstory on Plant-for-the-Planet. It is “partnered” with the Avina Foundation, the Club of Rome, and the Global Marshall Plan. Avina is funded by the Rockefeller Foundation, while the Club of Rome, a cabal of the global elite and corporatists, published The Limits to Growth in 1972.
    And again.

Fake news indeed.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

But back to Greta, why can't we argue back and forth what we think of Greta's activism and methods without resorting to all-out war and character assassination?

Greta is being used by climate alarmist adults behind the scenes who know full well that criticizing/bashing children is TABOO........ without getting my head figuratively blown off or being called a child-bashing loser.

No adult I've ever known, myself included, who is mindful about the environment and feels something must be done to protect it.... none of us would enjoy being yelled at by a teenager who frankly has little first-hand knowledge about the perils or effects of climate change. She lives in Sweden, not in some South Florida swamp.
    Grand slam. deep left-center. About 200 feet over the bleachers. Out across the parking lot, over the freeway, and right motherfocking SMACK through the plate glass window of George Soros and the King of Monaco.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

No adult I've ever known, myself included, who is mindful about the environment and feels something must be done to protect it.... none of us would enjoy being yelled at by a teenager who frankly has little first-hand knowledge about the perils or effects of climate change. She lives in Sweden, not in some South Florida swamp.
    Grand slam. deep left-center. About 200 feet over the bleachers. Out across the parking lot, over the freeway, and right motherfocking SMACK through the plate glass window of George Soros and the King of Monaco.

Again awesome to see you using very common French analogies like Bleachers and Freeway. You may have to translate for the American posters

And TitoFan, seriously I am not accusing you of be a child bashing loser. I have actually made that quite clear already in this thread. The character assassination has been there of myself, Greta Thunbergs parents and the girl herself all the way through the thread. Read anything SHE has said or even just watch the video of her Dad talking and you will see that it was her convincing her parents and not the other way around. What she has achieved in one year is phenomenal. She expects losers like Brock and Gandalf and co to accuse her of 'Sperging Out ' etc because they think they are the experts on everything (look at them remotely diagnosing me from thousands of miles away ffs) but Thunberg herself has never claimed to be an expert. She has said again and again

'Listen to the experts'

She was invited to that conference BY THE EXPERTS. She was not shouting at the experts or castigating them , rather pricks like Trump and the mainstream media who have tried to bury the issue for years. It is a crazy inversion played by those deniers here that somehow the overwhelming majority of the scientific establishment and the climate protestors are in cahoots, and that there is a conspiracy against multi billion pound oil companies and mainstream governments all over the world.

Haters are going to hate. They hate Europeans. They hate women. They hate kids. They clearly hate me. They hate anyone who is not like them. That is quite clear, and quite funny, but please don't assume that I would put you into such a bracket for simply having a different opinion. I don't.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ings-go-i-cant
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

her mate arnie should give her a ride in that tank thing he drives around in
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

aS i KNOW @TitoFan IS THATS AVID BASEBALL FAN, i HAVE USING THOSE BASEBALL TERMINOLOGIE to made that comments more relevant to a baseball analogie. Also, Beanz, it was I that had pushed back against that use of that term "sperging out" a few weeks ago that some posters had been typing it to you, I said thats too personal and offensiveness to mention that things on that condition to a fellow poster, I had defended you against thats "sperging out" things they were saying to you, so how can you unfairly accuse to me that I am using thats expression to you? Do you not have anything kind of fairness to not to lump people together WHO did not say you any name-call things like that, meaning me? If you are having any kind of fairness you can admit now in this thread that I said to those posters NOT to use that terminologie against any personal conditons that you have. So be fair, Beanz, and admit that, I went out of my way to point out, even admonish slightly, those poster who said "sperg out" to you. Be honest.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Greta is a pawn of the global climate mafia, which we know is all about money and power.

Besides working for George Soros, Greta is also tied to the domestic terrorist group Antifa through her parents, both of whom identify as members of this far-left hate group.

Greta also has a handler who followers her nearly everywhere she goes. Her name is Luisa-Marie Neubauer, and she’s an operative for “ONE Movement,” a climate hoax group that’s funded and controlled by not only Soros, but also eugenicists Bill and Melinda Gates, as well as washed-up rock singer and political operative Bono.

Right on its website, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation admits that the ONE Movement is a globalist organization that uses celebrities and other assets to push climate change activism and other leftist causes on the masses.

“ONE originated in conversations between Bill Gates and Bono in the early 2000s about the need to better inform Americans about extreme poverty around the world,” the organization’s website reads.

Thread Information