Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
After reading through this thread it's clear that @Beanz is off the scale mentally and has serious issues controlling his temper.

You take this site way too seriously and have far too much time on your hands and come across as an angry, bitter little weirdo.

Take a break from here and get a fucking life.

You too? 'Off the scale mentally' based on what? Not following the soyboys you are now defending? The whole thread is an exercise by Brock on how to lead his little lapdogs into justifying his own massive issues. That he is tolerated at all is a bit mental to be honest, but now he has you castigating someone for having the temerity to post something other then absolute agreement in one of his threads. Imagine how sad your life would have to be to as a 50 something year old and then attack a 16 year old for not doing what you think she should do as you post on a social media board as an alt. Now that is mental.

I am at home on a day off with the Mrs and Granddaughter because I have earned enough last week to justify doing so. It is what happens when you are self empolyed and pull your finger out and do a bit more than make Youtube videos mocking people in the suburbs, work halfdays or edit the University Newspaper. I do not post anywhere near the amount that Gandalf and Brock here do (Look at the garbage they have posted today) and yet you would think the i was the troll when you come out with the bullshit that you do.

If you don't want to read any facts or engage with anything more than veiled threats then maybe go an post in another thread instead of having a go at someone for doing what the forum was set up for. I am pretty much the only person left who debates anything.

If you all want to slap each others backs and slag people off 24hrs a day set up a 'What's App Group' or Facbook page. It is you lot that come across as a bunch of sad losers.