Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  97
Dislikes Dislikes:  14
Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Ha!

You will not even admit you are the American poster BrocktonBlockbust and here you are demanding stuff from me while still pretending to be something you clearly are not.

You and Gandalf have both quoted your own posts talking to yourself today whilst both insisting I am the one with issues. Your mask has dropped and the game is up.

For years you have been part of the 'angry mental, no self awareness Beanz' narrative. So yeah thanks for the anti 'sperging out' comments but I really do not give a shit about personal attacks against me from people who mean nothing to me.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Ha!
    So yeah thanks for the anti 'sperging out' comments but I really do not give a shit about personal attacks against me from people who mean nothing to me.

Vous êtes les bienvenus! Enfin! Votre honnêteté, Beanz, a été appréciée! S'il vous plaît, arrêtez de m'accuser, Beanz, je déteste les américains, et je remercie Dieu je ne suis pas américain.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Ha!
    So yeah thanks for the anti 'sperging out' comments but I really do not give a shit about personal attacks against me from people who mean nothing to me.

Vous êtes les bienvenus! Enfin! Votre honnêteté, Beanz, a été appréciée! S'il vous plaît, arrêtez de m'accuser, Beanz, je déteste les américains, et je remercie Dieu je ne suis pas américain.
    You hate Americans and thank God that you are not American?

I am afraid i do not hate Americans at all, only the many travesties carried out in their name and many of the treasonous, cruel and stupid actions of Trump and the elite who are keeping him in power.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

If "The Elite" were "keeping Trump in power" then why would the press constantly bash him instead of offering 0 counter to him as they did with Obama?

Also "treasonous"? OK I guess if YOU the Europhilic Brit say so

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    YOU the Europhilic Brit say so
    He has syphilis?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz obviously enjoyed his day off with the family. If I am a loser, I really would have a field day choosing suitable adjectives for him. There is so much material to work with.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Beanz obviously enjoyed his day off with the family. If I am a loser, I really would have a field day choosing suitable adjectives for him. There is so much material to work with.
    Yes thank you it was fabulous and unlike you I never had to resort to speaking to myself once. You can use whatever adjectives you like but 14 years of slagging half the population of the world off from you will render it all a bit limp.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes thank you it was fabulous and unlike you I never had to resort to speaking to myself once. You can use whatever adjectives you like but 14 years of slagging half the population of the world off from you will render it all a bit limp.
    Not sure what that even means, but if your hatred of the members of the forum is anything to go by then, I assume the number to be similar for you, but to basically applied be ordinary white men. Obviously I have no aversion to any decent and responsible human being, you can take that as you like.

I see you have no sense of humor too. Master applauded me for my wit on that self conversation thing, but clearly over your head with your pathological hate like 'Fats manipulated Gandalf and Alpha into being banned'. You are very unbalanced and I see a couple of Spergy outbursts even as I scroll down the page while typing this message to look for examples of it.

Get some help.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha!

You will not even admit you are the American poster BrocktonBlockbust and here you are demanding stuff from me while still pretending to be something you clearly are not.

You and Gandalf have both quoted your own posts talking to yourself today whilst both insisting I am the one with issues. Your mask has dropped and the game is up.

For years you have been part of the 'angry mental, no self awareness Beanz' narrative. So yeah thanks for the anti 'sperging out' comments but I really do not give a shit about personal attacks against me from people who mean nothing to me.
    If the people mean nothing to you, then why is it that you respond to them page after page with a venomous tongue? Surely one would prefer just to not engage with people who 'mean nothing to you'. Is it boredom? Addiction?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't hate anyone on the forum. I just refuse to indulge people like you and Brock with your obvious issues. I am not the American guy claiming to hate Americans in bad Google French or the weirdo quoting his own post and declaring himself a hero for finally trying a vegetable that didnt come out of a tin.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't hate anyone on the forum. I just refuse to indulge people like you and Brock with your obvious issues. I am not the American guy claiming to hate Americans in bad Google French or the weirdo quoting his own post and declaring himself a hero for finally trying a vegetable that didnt come out of a tin.
    You do indulge and obviously take issue with many a poster.

I hadn't posted for several days and still look at you in this thread. It is almost as though you cannot help yourself. Why not have a day off with the family like you stated you were doing? But you couldn't do it. You needed to duel and throw your weight and fight the cause for a 16 year old product of hype and marketing.

You seem to thrive on conflict which is what Tito has observed and I was curious how it would play out and it was exactly as one would expect. Now, by contrast, what happened when you were banned? Was the forum chaos and burning? No, actually it was rather comfortable for most.

It is up to you how you go on, but if you are going to hurl the insults, then they will just flow back onto your lap.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hadn't posted for several days and still look at you in this thread. It is almost as though you cannot help yourself. Why not have a day off with the family like you stated you were doing? But you couldn't do it. You needed to duel and throw your weight and fight the cause for a 16 year old product of hype and marketing.

You seem to thrive on conflict which is what Tito has observed and I was curious how it would play out and it was exactly as one would expect. Now, by contrast, what happened when you were banned? Was the forum chaos and burning? No, actually it was rather comfortable for most.

It is up to you how you go on, but if you are going to hurl the insults, then they will just flow back onto your lap.
    Well miles I for one am glad you are back. It was very depressing without you. I will stick up for the spergmeister and say frenchy fats used some weird French psycho shit to get u and flatearthman banned. This frenchyfatz is worrisome, he wields a lot of power over the mods here. I don’t know what that’s about. I had invited him to join me, you, tits and kabonger in our gang but I believe all this time he has been a mole for the fenberg gang. It’s all getting too much, I don’t know who to trust. As you can see by my post I have no sense of humor and am, at all times, very angry especially if someone has the nerve to say anything I don’t agree with. Goodbye cruel forum.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Walrus donut worry, eye will 🛑 you from flat-earther corruptiveness ...

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Well miles I for one am glad you are back. It was very depressing without you. I will stick up for the spergmeister and say frenchy fats used some weird French psycho shit to get u and flatearthman banned. This frenchyfatz is worrisome, he wields a lot of power over the mods here. I don’t know what that’s about. I had invited him to join me, you, tits and kabonger in our gang but I believe all this time he has been a mole for the fenberg gang. It’s all getting too much, I don’t know who to trust. As you can see by my post I have no sense of humor and am, at all times, very angry especially if someone has the nerve to say anything I don’t agree with. Goodbye cruel forum.
    You can trust me, Walrus. I will not break your heart. Like I say I am hoping for a few billionaires to fund my raft across the Pacific Ocean and we can then star in our very own documentary documenting the plights of humanity from a middle aged white male perspective. For the sake of diversity Brock can be our film crew and with a little luck we will get a few hundred views as we go around interviewing people about the environment and social issues. We won't sell out. Tell it straight.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a load of nonsense. This is a thread in which not only have I been @ mentioned but one posing a question about someone and several overlapping subjects of which I have both personal and professional experience of. So yeah I committed the mortal sin of posting in it and debating on a forum built for that purpose. And now you are moaning about me not having a day off because you were banned (:

You seem to think it is a badge of honour to not care about anything or have any passion and have thus weird idea that having empathy or showing solidarity with others is some kind of weakness or abberation.

What is it with you and others not being able to tolerate someone having a different opinion and so demanding that they be denied the right to reply?
    Hidden Content

Thread Information