Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Bands

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,414
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    657
    Cool Clicks

    Default Bands

    Well I I had my money back off Ticketmaster when Ozzy cancelled his tour.
    I am interested in Whitesnake plus Foreigner plus Europe next year.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,664
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2987
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bands

    Last concert I went to was Red Hot Chili Peppers, they put on a great show, but I have to say although I had never heard tell of them before Baby Metal the opening act really brought their A game. They're a Japanese metal band and although they were singing in a different language they got the crowd good and pumped and they seemingly had a lot of fun, they were cheered a great deal. Best opener I've seen in terms of pumping the crowd up.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,414
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    657
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bands

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Last concert I went to was Red Hot Chili Peppers, they put on a great show, but I have to say although I had never heard tell of them before Baby Metal the opening act really brought their A game. They're a Japanese metal band and although they were singing in a different language they got the crowd good and pumped and they seemingly had a lot of fun, they were cheered a great deal. Best openerI've seen in terms of pumping the crowd up.
    I remember Van Halen opening for Black Sabbath late seventies they were brilliant.😊

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,664
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2987
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bands

    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Last concert I went to was Red Hot Chili Peppers, they put on a great show, but I have to say although I had never heard tell of them before Baby Metal the opening act really brought their A game. They're a Japanese metal band and although they were singing in a different language they got the crowd good and pumped and they seemingly had a lot of fun, they were cheered a great deal. Best openerI've seen in terms of pumping the crowd up.
    I remember Van Halen opening for Black Sabbath late seventies they were brilliant.😊
    Van Halen was a fun concert too even with Wolfgang on Bass and everyone being old...they put on a good show. I was afraid they'd break up again before hitting my city.


    My first concert was The Doobie Bros opening for Lynyrd Skynyrd...but it was definitely post plane crash, I'm not THAT old.


    Saw Jimmy Buffett which was nice, he played a good show. Saw Violent Femmes, saw GNR, saw Papa Roach, saw Sebastian Bach.


    I never truly put an emphasis on getting out to big shows. I've still got a few folks to see on my list though.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,414
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    657
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bands

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Last concert I went to was Red Hot Chili Peppers, they put on a great show, but I have to say although I had never heard tell of them before Baby Metal the opening act really brought their A game. They're a Japanese metal band and although they were singing in a different language they got the crowd good and pumped and they seemingly had a lot of fun, they were cheered a great deal. Best openerI've seen in terms of pumping the crowd up.
    I remember Van Halen opening for Black Sabbath late seventies they were brilliant.😊
    Van Halen was a fun concert too even with Wolfgang on Bass and everyone being old...they put on a good show. I was afraid they'd break up again before hitting my city.


    My first concert was The Doobie Bros opening for Lynyrd Skynyrd...but it was definitely post plane crash, I'm not THAT old.


    Saw Jimmy Buffett which was nice, he played a good show. Saw Violent Femmes, saw GNR, saw Papa Roach, saw Sebastian Bach.


    I never truly put an emphasis on getting out to big shows. I've still got a few folks to see on my list though.
    Sweet home Alabama brilliant πŸŽΈπŸ™‚ and many others.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,616
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1039
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bands

    Which Sebastian Bach did you see live Kabong? I've heard they weren't nearly as good after Johann left.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,664
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2987
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bands

    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Which Sebastian Bach did you see live Kabong? I've heard they weren't nearly as good after Johann left.
    Former lead singer of Skid Row not the classical musician.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,664
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2987
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bands

    ....but yeah not AS good I'd imagine, but still quite good he could still hit the high notes
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,616
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1039
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bands


  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    McAllen, Texas?
    Posts
    5,038
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    907
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bands

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    ....but yeah not AS good I'd imagine, but still quite good he could still hit the high notes
    I saw him twice with Skid Row, once solo. I saw them the first time with Guns &Roses and that was an incredible show.
    Saw Guns at Perkins Palace in Pasadena before they broke and that was a great night. Saw Motley Crue in the same place in early 82.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,414
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    657
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bands

    It seems Eddie VanHalen is not to good he's been treated for throat cancer I wish him well with his fight with cancer.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,771
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4725
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bands

    Last saw Stiff Little fingers locally. If they ever get Twisted Sister to headline Jazz fest I'm all in.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,414
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    657
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bands

    Next year Blue Oyster Cult and Deep Purple just paid for the tickets.🎸😁

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Underrated bands
    By Andre in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2015, 05:39 AM
  2. My Mate's Bands
    By greynotsoold in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2014, 02:25 AM
  3. Woody Bands
    By southpawwolves in forum Ask the Trainer
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 09:46 PM
  4. resistance bands
    By fungabhai in forum Ask the Trainer
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 04:12 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing