Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this a "police matter" in the UK? Is not a police matter en France!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Is this a "police matter" in the UK? Is not a police matter en France!

Mark D'arcy-Smith, 24, was out for drinks with a friend at The Richmal Crompton in Bromley, Kent when he was anonymously sent THE ITEM from the pub’s food menu.

Using the Wetherspoon app, bananas can be ordered for 30p and delivered to any table in the restaurant by a member of staff.

Mr D’arcy Smith said he left the pub soon afterwards and has since contacted the police.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is this a "police matter" in the UK? Is not a police matter en France!

Smith went on to philosophise: ""It made me feel totally lost in space, totally shocked, confused, angry, and lonely. It was really overwhelming. I was gutted. All these emotions came in a matter of seconds,” he said.

..............really??

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is this a "police matter" in the UK? Is not a police matter en France!

If someone person thrown Brie cheese at me, I would NO care, at's all. Why shall I call the police? Am I to be under physical danger? Don't that's police have nothing better to do?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sending a banana to a black person is out of order/proper racism, even a Klan man like me knows that, especially in a "football" pub at 10 at night. The young man would have understandably felt intimidated. Throwing bananas at black players comes from football culture, all but eradicated in the UK but still rife in Europe.

The reason the staff probably didn't realise the offense is because they're all Eastern Europeans.

Not sure what the cops can do now, but the very fact a young black man from south London voluntary went to the cops is incredible in itself (I almost don't trust the story because of that bit )
    Last edited by Fenster; 11-20-2019 at 08:33 AM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ahh okay, is was that football club. Yes I can able to understand it now.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’m sorry but we need to consult denilison about this. Perhaps this poor guy has low levels of potassium and his family doctor was at the bar and wanted to remind him. Maybe his wife did it because he didn’t take his potassium tablets despite her telling him to. Everything has to be assumed racist these days. This could be a loving act from someone who cares about this gentleman’s health. The police should be called if this gentleman continues to refuse to eat bananas as it will eventually drain the national health care.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what if it was just a wrong order? I have been at French restaurants where they bring you the wrong appetizer or the wrong second course.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I’m sorry but we need to consult denilison about this. Perhaps this poor guy has low levels of potassium and his family doctor was at the bar and wanted to remind him. Maybe his wife did it because he didn’t take his potassium tablets despite her telling him to. Everything has to be assumed racist these days. This could be a loving act from someone who cares about this gentleman’s health. The police should be called if this gentleman continues to refuse to eat bananas as it will eventually drain the national health care.
    True, most drinkers are terribly vitamin deficient. If I was a billionaire, I would give out bananas a little like Floyd does Turkeys for the poor people.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    True, most drinkers are terribly vitamin deficient. If I was a billionaire, I would give out bananas a little like Floyd does Turkeys for the poor people.
    Exactly, god forbid it was a white guy who randomly promotes health to people he doesn’t know when he is out for a diet soda and conversation. The guy will now be labeled a Nazi for the rest of his life. Moral of the story here is random acts of kindness are a horrible thing.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Exactly, god forbid it was a white guy who randomly promotes health to people he doesn’t know when he is out for a diet soda and conversation. The guy will now be labeled a Nazi for the rest of his life. Moral of the story here is random acts of kindness are a horrible thing.
    Yes, eat your own bananas and only secretly contemplate them growing in tropical climates cultivated by non white people. Nothing wrong with bananas, but I am not thinking anything racially negative when I think of a banana. I don't follow hooligan way of thinking.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hoo is a Hooligan? I am just saying that the victim of this hideous assault should sue the UK for millions of quid.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    what if it was just a wrong order? I have been at French restaurants where they bring you the wrong appetizer or the wrong second course.

Surely you mean hors d'oevre? In all my time in La Belle France I have never heard un homme vrai Francais refer to it as an 'appetizer', especially with a 'z. .......
    For some reason, I wonder why you didn't use 'entrée' as everyone (apart from North Americans) would?

Must be that pesky 'spellcheckeur', eh Monsieur 'superproduction'?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

Surely you mean hors d'oevre? In all my time in La Belle France I have never heard un homme vrai Francais refer to it as an 'appetizer', especially with a 'z. .......
    For some reason, I wonder why you didn't use 'entrée' as everyone (apart from North Americans) would?

How frickin dare u X we have one French member and u also want to run him off

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

How frickin dare u X we have one French member and u also want to run him off

Oops, excusez-moi á le gras homme qui est un fan de les Boxeurs. Peut-être qu'il peut faire de la poésie?

Mais est-ce que La Francaise 'Rimbaud' ou le Américain 'Rambo'?

Mais, ce ne pas important .... BIENVENUE à mon nouvoux frère Francais
    Attached Images
    Last edited by X; 11-21-2019 at 01:49 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fatboxingfan: Je un prince de Côte D'Ivoir (c'est la raison que je parle Francais), j'ai 25 millions de livres sterling, mais j'ai besoin d'une copie de vos coordonnées bancaires et de votre passeport avant de pouvoir vous donner 20%?

Thread Information