Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Gervonta Davis v Yuriorkis Gamboa

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Donaire is in a different stratosphere to Gamboa and Ortiz, not just the fact he was still a current highly rated "world" champion but his past accomplishments. He was underrated against Inoue. Boxing fans are too quick to write off proven world-class fighters. Class is permanent.

Donaire - four weight "world" champion, Ring Belt Champion, defeated thirteen former/future "world" champions, 2012 Fighter of the Year, 2007 Upset of the Year, 2007, 2011 KO of the Year, spent four years concurrent top six P4P rated (Ring). First Ballot HOF. Fact.

Gamboa - former featherweight "world" champion, defeated 6 former "world" champions. No chance HOF. Fact.

Ortiz - ZERO x "world" champion, defeated ZERO former/current champions. No chance HOF. Fact.
    You still claiming Miguel Marriaga coming off a loss and moving up in weight is a good opponent? 3 world title opportunities, 3 losses. Bunch of bums otherwise but wins your favor because you like the opponent, fact. Is it that you are a terrible judge of talent or that you have an agenda?

You are so obvious. Marriaga is good but Gamboa isn’t, GTFOOH with your BS. I see right through you. Everyone will eventually because you are so obvious and I’ll just keep pointing out your double standards and they’ll catch on to exactly when they appl. You can’t do the same thing every time forever before people see it
    Maybe you should just start ignoring Fenster. You are trying to make him look bad but you just make yourself look bad because you are so obsessed with him. You claim that you just have a certain type of “attitude,” but come across as very vengeful as if you had something traumatic happen to you as a kid and now want all those who have wronged you or anyone like that to suffer.

If something traumatic did happen to you then I truly am sorry. That’s awful. I just want you to know that there are better and more healthy ways to deal with it.
    I’m good man. Thanks

I ignored the coincidences for years. Eventually people need to speak up or we are condoning it
    Last edited by Ron Swanson; 12-02-2019 at 02:23 AM.

Thread Information