1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Royal Family.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Piers Morgan walks off in a huff on his TV breakfast programme when challenged about Meghan. If he can not take it then he should not start it in the first place.

It was a pathetic and very predictable response from a bully that is not used to people standing up to them. Whatever anyone thinks about Markle, Morgan has been on a crusade like a stalker for days, and mental health and suicide are not things someone in his position should dismiss so frivolously. He is a nasty misogynist whose behaviour onscreen would never be tolerated in any other workplace.

Weirdly there was a meme about him earlier today but it has started to be pulled from everywhere. Can't remember the punchline but here is the image

Piers Morgan has jacked in his job. This will probably become a public holiday!

It is nuts how quickly people forget. This is the guy who when editor of the News of the World had journalists hacking Diana's phone, the same thing that went on under him at the Mirror, including the phone of Milly Dowler causing even more distress to her grieving parents. He was finally sacked from the Mirror for publishing fake picture of British Soldiers abusing Iraqi prisoners.

While it may have only been him giving Government ministers a grilling over their lies it doesn't remove the fact that he has always been a dodgy bastard more interested in his own ego and opinion. Infotainment not news.

Good riddance.

Wanker of the week.
    Not forgetting the money made from insider trading when he was Editor of the Mirror. The guy’s a fucking snake , no doubt about it. I’m amazed how long he kept that GMB Job.
    Fuck knows why or how, but He seems to have that “bouncebackability” that very few people have.
    He was even a judge on Britain’s Got Talent ffs! What the fuck he knows about performing arts and entertainment I will never know.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The more I learn about the Disney Princess the more convinced I am that she is a bad sort. Failed relationships, divorcee, only seems to go for men who provide a ladder, no family at wedding, plastic surgery, wokeness and race card, compulsive liar, and now targeted a man who lost his mother young and isolated him from his family. Went on a gossip show while his grandfather is sick in hospital. I do not like the monarchy but she seems a piece of work too.

As for Harry simping around begging for her to work as an actress. How gross they are. Go to school my dears,. Study coding and get a job. Useless twonks. As for Oprah...proof that America has come nowhere in terms of race and opportunity. Sigh.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Piers Morgan is off to front a new Murdoch news channel in Britain which will be like Fox News lite. As Fox Newsy as OFCOM will let them get away with. The whole walkout thing was designed to get publicity and give him the perfect positioning for his new job. He did a great job.

In other news I was shocked and saddened to hear about Megan's fatal car crash next month.

Also, too:

https://twitter.com/michcoll/status/1368744699536826368

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Morgan was right on this issue in that she seems to be a liar and that weather man chap has an IQ deficiency if 'feelings' was the extent of his reasoning.

Rather than being outbullied Morgan took the high ground here. Bring up past sins all you like, but he took the high ground. Respect for saying 'I have had enough race grifters who can only attack personally'.

In saying that, it was exactly what Morgan did to Tommy Robinson a few years ago, so he is a numpty. Morgan plays that game when it suits him too.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In fairness does anyone here watch morning tv ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    The more I learn about the Disney Princess the more convinced I am that she is a bad sort. Failed relationships, divorcee, only seems to go for men who provide a ladder, no family at wedding, plastic surgery, wokeness and race card, compulsive liar, and now targeted a man who lost his mother young and isolated him from his family. Went on a gossip show while his grandfather is sick in hospital. I do not like the monarchy but she seems a piece of work too.

As for Harry simping around begging for her to work as an actress. How gross they are. Go to school my dears,. Study coding and get a job. Useless twonks. As for Oprah...proof that America has come nowhere in terms of race and opportunity. Sigh.
    I’m not gonna get into the type of to and fro that you and Beaner get into because I don’t have the energy or inclination.
    But it’s clear from your list above that no matter if every one of those points was dissected , you are gonna believe what you’re gonna believe.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

I’m not gonna get into the type of to and fro that you and Beaner get into because I don’t have the energy or inclination.
    But it’s clear from your list above that no matter if every one of those points was dissected , you are gonna believe what you’re gonna believe.
    All of those factors are out in the open. The contentious part is me saying she is likely a bad sort. What I should have said is that I think she likely has a lot of unresolved issues.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Hewitts boy having a good night out.😆

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's quite obviously fake but there is no defending his idiotic actions, it is just a bit rich coming from you considering your own avatar.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's quite obviously fake but there is no defending his idiotic actions, it is just a bit rich coming from you considering your own avatar.
    I do not recall going on tv complaining about being a victim of racism.

El Kabong Guest

Do you ever tire of being a humorless wet blanket?

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought the pic was funny, and The Prince Of Soy has a short memory.
    Let me also say I really could care less about either of the interviewed pair.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Do you ever tire of being a humorless wet blanket?

You could not be be any further from the truth. You will never admit it though because your fantasies just provide you with another reason to play the victim.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information