Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Royal Family.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I thought the pic was funny, and The Prince Of Soy has a short memory.
    Let me also say I really could care less about either of the interviewed pair.

I have never known a Brit to not use the phrase "could care less" that is an Americanism, usually we say "Couldn't care less" which seems to make more sense.

You obviously care enough to search for and post a meme though.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    That's quite obviously fake but there is no defending his idiotic actions, it is just a bit rich coming from you considering your own avatar.
    Do you ever tire of being a humorless wet blanket?

You could not be be any further from the truth. You will never admit it though because your fantasies just provide you with another reason to play the victim.
    Al made a joke about woke ass Harry and you got your panties in a twist about it and I'm wrong in calling you a wet blanket because why again?

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have never known a Brit to not use the phrase "could care less" that is an Americanism, usually we say "Couldn't care less" which seems to make more sense.

I was sent the pic and thought it was funny, so I shared it with the forum.
    Not sure why you see it as anything but that.

Also I posted the pic as I was sent it, I didn't even comment on it.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 03-12-2021 at 06:24 PM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was sent the pic and thought it was funny, so I shared it with the forum.
    Not sure why you see it as anything but that.

Also I posted the pic as I was sent it, I didn't even comment on it.
    Also I have no desire to defend the military, having had to teach myself how to defend myself against an ex-commando bastard Step Father when i was a child, but it is a bit weird to describe a bloke who has done two tours of Afghanistan and had a price put on his head by the Taliban 'The Prince of Soy'.

What he has done with his patronage of the Invictus Gamesis positive at least.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's quite obviously fake but there is no defending his idiotic actions, it is just a bit rich coming from you considering your own avatar.
    Do you ever tire of being a humorless wet blanket?

You could not be be any further from the truth. You will never admit it though because your fantasies just provide you with another reason to play the victim.
    Al made a joke about woke ass Harry and you got your panties in a twist about it and I'm wrong in calling you a wet blanket because why again?

No he didn't, AL posted a meme that I pointed out was quite ironic considering his own avatar that is just as crass and stupidly offensive as Harry's fancy dress.

That has nothing to do with getting my panties in a twist or not having a sense of humour, you are the one trying to tell people that they are not allowed to express their opinions again.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

No he didn't, AL posted a meme that I pointed out was quite ironic considering his own avatar that is just as crass and stupidly offensive as Harry's fancy dress.

That has nothing to do with getting my panties in a twist or not having a sense of humour, you are the one trying to tell people that they are not allowed to express their opinions again.
    Excuse me, but his own avatar is simultaneously poking fun of Boris Johnson and the portion of Islam which forces women to cover themselves completely.

I have had a chuckle at both....you?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So, it’s very possible that some of the hostility that Meghan Markle experienced at the Palace and in the press was due to the colour of her skin (but, by the way, she is not black. She is mixed race)

However, I suspect that more hostility came from the fact that she wasn’t from the ‘right’ social class, didn’t kowtow to the establishment social hierarchy, spoke her mind, rocked the gravy train, was very high maintenance, and wasn’t British. That’s because she was initially welcomed with open arms, but that changed later. The colour of her skin never changed.

Harry probably does think he loves her (as much as he can think anyway) which makes it a bit sad. As a ‘spare heir’ with no calling in life, nor much base intelligence, it was nice to see him find himself in the Army and with the Invictus Games etc. He really will have lost everything for this woman.

Having said all that, I think he is a pointless anachronism, a weakling with no discernible talent for anything, thick as pigshit and very very easily influenced and led.

Whereas she is an utterly self centred, egotist narcissistic woke airhead, spoilt with huge delusions of grandeur. Hollywood entitlement melded with a generous dash of victim mentality, all topped off with a ruthless eye for publicity, a vicious permanent sense of grievance and an actresses knack in playing to the audience.

Going on Oprah was scaling the heights of hypocrisy, bearing in mind their constant (public!) bleating for privacy. Getting paid millions by Netflix etc is purely because of their royal connections .... not for being a B grade actress on Suits, or a junior army officer. And they know it. But still want to ‘step back’ from royal duties somehow while trading on their inherited status. Cake and eat it?

The entire royal family (no capital letters please!) is just the longest running reality soap opera in history.

So there.

Last edited by X; 03-12-2021 at 07:09 PM.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Excuse me, but his own avatar is simultaneously poking fun of Boris Johnson and the portion of Islam which forces women to cover themselves completely.

I have had a chuckle at both....you?

Um...not quite

Why don't you ask Al?

You want to tell women what they can wear and then pretend that only people you don't agree with are the oppressors. I get that. That is about your level.

Johnson is a million miles from being a buffoon. He is a proven racist liar with the blood of thousands on his hands.

You may think that is funny because you love spiteful humor. How on earth could you vote for Trump if you didn't ?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

who cares about these cousins
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Harry did dress up ! did he not well his new woke self will have to live with it.
    The next installment the film the series all I can see is money 💰
    Is Oprah the new Jeremy Kayle for the rich airing ones dirty laundry in public.😁

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

X nailed it, and lets be honest Harry n Markle are hardly going to be relevant or change anything in our lives.
    He has fought in 2 conflicts, done a lot of good work and had some public respect. That surely has all gone now with this interview, he has put all his eggs in one basket so he had better hope things do not go sour.
    Did anyone her actually watch the full interview ?
    I did not watch it but found all the stuff being sent to me in reaction to it immensely funny.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 03-13-2021 at 08:01 AM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

X nailed it, and lets be honest Harry n Markle are hardly going to be relevant or change anything in our lives.
    He has fought in 2 conflicts, done a lot of good work and had some public respect. That surely has all gone now with this interview, he has put all his eggs in one basket so he had better hope things do not go sour.
    Did anyone her actually watch the full interview ?
    I did not watch it but found all the stuff being sent to me in reaction to it immensely funny.
    No Al I thought watching the interview would be a waste of two hours of my life.
    I agree he did service his Country but it's what the Royals do servings in the armed forces.
    Let them faid into obscurity never to be seen again but with loads of money at least we are not footing there opulent life style.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Thread Information